• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression the foreign workers thing was a state government issue. Why would Jules be consulted at all?
I didn't realise it was a government issue at all><
Today I learnt thanks to reddit:

Do not play SEA servers in Dota 2 if you're with Optus. Optus routes all its SEA traffic through US West, so it goes Australia -> US West -> SEA -> US West -> Australia for a response.

So it's actually 3 times the ping for me when I play SEA servers compared to just playing on US West.
WHAT?? WHY. Ugh, being with optus has been a huge up hill battle from the beginning. I wouldn't use them again.

Salazar

Godlike footwear solution.

8CTOP.jpg

So nice.

markot

Banned
Wtf........

How.

Labour is so stuffed.

Ridiculousness.

Honestly, it would look best if she scraped the deal if she could.

She should also discipline the minsters, and shuffle them out if they try anything.

Speaking of which, we received a letter last week telling us we would be given $51.10 to help prepare us for the carbon tax. Erm, thanks... I can't help feel like it could have been better spent. I can see people splurging the money and then still complaining already.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Today I learnt thanks to reddit:

Do not play SEA servers in Dota 2 if you're with Optus. Optus routes all its SEA traffic through US West, so it goes Australia -> US West -> SEA -> US West -> Australia for a response.

So it's actually 3 times the ping for me when I play SEA servers compared to just playing on US West.

An FYI, it was the same for SC2 for atleast the first year. I do not know if it has been resolved.

Speaking of which, we received a letter last week telling us we would be given $51.10 to help prepare us for the carbon tax. Erm, thanks... I can't help feel like it could have been better spent. I can see people splurging the money and then still complaining already.
Mine is going towards my electric bill

Shaneus

If I wanted your opinion I would've asked for it, peasant!

BTW Everyone should get Joyride Turbo on XBLA. I think it's just a controller-based version of Kinect Joyride, but it's so awesome. Like Sega All Stars, but with your avatar and better online play. It also looks like it has 4P on the one screen. For a MKish clone, that's good!
Edit: Seriously, buy it. Or try the demo. Then you'll buy it. And check out the OT.

God damn, family can be fuckwits when they want to be. Last 6 months they have just given me the shits on both sides, thankfully one of my sister-in-laws has been great but the rest have been pricks. Just want this wedding to be over and done with. FUCK.

Also, Jalapeno and Mature Cheddar RRD cornchips are $2 at Coles. Go.
I walked to the supermarket to make up for me eating them tonight

BTW Everyone should get Joyride Turbo on XBLA. I think it's just a controller-based version of Kinect Joyride, but it's so awesome. Like Sega All Stars, but with your avatar and better online play. It also looks like it has 4P on the one screen. For a MKish clone, that's good!
Edit: Seriously, buy it. Or try the demo. Then you'll buy it. And check out the OT.
Seems like any other racer I have already bought (looking at you ModNation Racers).

We really need a 2.0. It's almost been six months! MelbGAF are slackGAF confirmed.
I really do want to go get drunk soon.

lol hawthorn
lol gold coast
I was a little worried, especially when they kicked the first 3 goals of the final term!

LEAVE ME ALONE REP
PUT SOME DAMN PROPER SHOES ON THEN

Mark another game down as complete this year. Torchlight.
Did you play through with every class to max level?

Choc

Banned
Dragons Dogma get

its better than i expected

also i finished Ghost Recon. That game is really really good for those of you who like SOCOM style games

Also, Jalapeno and Mature Cheddar RRD cornchips are $2 at Coles. Go.

I had my 3rd packet last night and I didn't think they tasted as great as before. :/
Might have been the context being me actually sharing them with people instead of gorging on a whole packet by myself.

Deeku

I had my 3rd packet last night and I didn't think they tasted as great as before. :/
Might have been the context being me actually sharing them with people instead of gorging on a whole packet by myself.
I only eat like a bowl and a bit every day or so. Gone through about 5 packets in 2 weeks. Just bought another 4 packs this arvo lol.

I finished off Gravity Daze (Rush) last night. Best game on vita! Hope it does ok when it comes out in the west, I want more!

Little guy wanted a corn chip. Gotta let him experiment, with a water bottle on hand lol. Enjoying an icy pole now, still ask for some more chips though.

I only eat like a bowl and a bit every day or so. Gone through about 5 packets in 2 weeks. Just bought another 4 packs this arvo lol.

I finished off Gravity Daze (Rush) last night. Best game on vita! Hope it does ok when it comes out in the west, I want more!
Can you rate it as a game overall rather than just against Wipeout, Rayman and Lumines?

Yagharek

Little guy wanted a corn chip. Gotta let him experiment, with a water bottle on hand lol. Enjoying an icy pole now, still ask for some more chips though.

Can you rate it as a game overall rather than just against Wipeout, Rayman and Lumines?

Regarding Gravity Daze, I would get a vita for this.

James Mielke (formerly from EGM) wrote a love letter column to it in Games TM recently. In the next week he did a similar thing for all things by Treasure (suggesting that Treasure was indie before indie was cool).

By all accounts its a special game.

I'm liking this cheers

No probs. It's their only album on Spotify at the moment but you should definitely track down their other stuff if you can. Their Farewell tour video has been out of print for a long time but is well worth experiencing (I believe most of it is on Youtube, or in a more complete form on the internet if you can bother sourcing it).

midonnay

Leigh Matthews calls patrick dangerfield the new Judd

gtfo....

people quickly forget how good Judd really was before he got his groin injuries.

Yagharek

Leigh Matthews calls patrick dangerfield the new Judd

gtfo....

people quickly forget how good Judd really was before he got his groin injuries.

He needs to start putting people in chokeholds, breaking cheekbones, kneeing on their necks and eye gouging before he can be called "the new Judd".

Dangerfield is a better player and a far better person than Judd.

Axiom

Gravity Daze is one of those things in which even though I can have a digital copy, I'm getting a retail one just because I want that sort of game on my shelf looking classy.

Ordering a retail copy of Doctor Who on PS3, that was just me being a Who nerd.

Deeku

It really is, what did he say about it?

What I loved the most was the style and presentation of the game. It has this really cool frenchy/europeany super hero comic book style to it. The music is also great. As a game, it's a pretty standard action game, even a little on the simple side in terms of combat and mission variety. I reckon they could have done more with the gravity thing. But I still really enjoyed it, need to figure out how to get those dlc mission packs from the JP store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom