• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredescu

I mean, we used to be able to laugh at the Americans, soon, WE WILL BE THEM!
One in ten Australians believe the world will end in 2012 according the Mayan prophecy. That's two million people. Why go overseas to laugh when there's plenty to laugh at right here.

Yagharek

hRSHb.jpg

If only .... :(

One in ten Australians believe the world will end in 2012 according the Mayan prophecy. That's two million people. Why go overseas to laugh when there's plenty to laugh at right here.
If people were truly serious about believing in that, wouldn't people be selling up their homes and partying like there really was no tomorrow?

Fredescu

Are you suggesting that the type of people that believe the world will end in 2012 are the type of people to make sensible investments for the future and have assets of value worth selling off sufficient enough to party for six months?

Are you suggesting that the type of people that believe the world will end in 2012 are the type of people to make sensible investments for the future and have assets of value worth selling off sufficient enough to party for six months?
Otherwise sensible people do stupid things all the time, so why not?

Yagharek

I would argue that the crossover between both types of people is small enough that they probably are partying right now and we wouldn't know.

I'm actually kind of alarmed by how frequently I come across these people. Either in newspaper columns, forums by Australian posters, phonecalls, street proselytizers - pretty much all the crackpots quoting revelaitons, using the words "sheeple" or "NWO".

There is a lot of undiagnosed and untreated mental illness out there.

Jintor

So which is it Tony? Should he stand down for his health? Is his vote tainted enough that you can't have a measure with his help? Is trial by media so bad now that we have trial by parliament instead?

Yagharek

A-ha!

I've found someone who is going to buy my 360. What do I need to do to clear it all? It's only ever had points cards on it and no credit cards. So I assume I just wipe the HDD with the format tool on the system settings?

jambo

A-ha!

I've found someone who is going to buy my 360. What do I need to do to clear it all? It's only ever had points cards on it and no credit cards. So I assume I just wipe the HDD with the format tool on the system settings?

Found this on eHow, not sure if the interface has changed since it was uploaded

1. Turn on your XBox 360, remove any discs from the tray (if applicable), and then navigate to "My XBox," "System Settings," and click "Memory."

2. Select your hard drive from the list of storage devices, and then press the "Y" button on your controller to view the Device Options menu.

3. Click "Format," and select "Yes" to reformat your hard drive. If prompted, type in your system's serial number (on a sticker on the back side of the console) and click "Done." Your XBox 360 hard drive will now be wiped.

You should also be able to delete gamertags under the Memory section to remove any personal information from the device.

Why do people say 'reformat' in regards to formatting a drive? Shouldn't they just say 'format', regardless of whether it's the first or tenth or hundredth time?

You don't hang around anymore. No bday wishes for you!

Didn't you move in with the mrs? Hows that going.
Fuck you! I'm a foundation member of ausgaf, I have a gold card and I made everyone buy the bag of crap that one time..

Yeah pretty good, no fighting which is ironic.

So our opposition leader has gone full teatard in his effort to discredit the Gillard government. It's like the "shit happens" gaffe and subsequent interview emboldened him to new levels of stupid not dared dreamed of even by Pauline Hanson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom