• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

That is simply brilliant.
Another awesome release by Brett Novak. You can check out the other videos he has done with Kilian Martin on this Youtube which ends with a quick reminder that the space alien that is called Rodney Mullen has been blowing minds since the late 70's. Martin is god damned awesome to watch in motion but I don't think anyone will be able to blow my mind like Mullen has done since I was a little kid. He simply isn't human.

Oh and that Airwalk down the stairs gave me a boner.

Yeah, Mullen is god.

Regards E3, I can only hope for more of this from AusGAF:

ILEr8.jpg

So it seems my facebook has been logging on and liking a bunch of pictures and crap that I haven't been... =/ Has a bot discovered my password or something?

What a round of footy, the AFL will be rubbing their hands with glee. 3 upsets and a few great close games. Not to mention Buddy kicking more goals than the Roos could and Ablett getting more touches than Gold Coast could score points! Equal highest ever, amazing stuff.

Why for the last week or so have I had ads in the text? That shitty link stuff that appears in text that pops up on roll over as an ad. I have AdBlock installed but would prefer to keep GAF on the whitelist since the ads are (usually) only on the top and bottom of the pages.
Also why does the mobile site always seem to have an ad about how to cheat on your wife? That kind of subliminal messaging won't hold up in court!
or will it?
;)

Zavvi sale stuff. They had a great 2 for 25 pound sale on last week but I couldn't be fucked posting the deals. Some decent ones this week.

Vanquish for 360 for $14
Final Fantasy 13-2 for PS3/360 for $17
Army Corps of Hell for PSVita for $17
Yakuza Dead Souls for PS3 for $22
Lumines for PSVita for $33
Xenoblade Chronicles (with Red Classic Controller) for Wii for $62

GTA5 all over my face on my birthday. Thank you, based Houser.

Also I have been noticing a lot more spam recently from Facebook hackers getting into my friends accounts and trying to sell me shit that I usually only hear about in my dodgy Gmail accounts spam folder.

I feel violated by fake-Shan.

YOU feel violated? :p

Changed my password. Fingers crossed.

Has anyone tried deactivating your account? You get a bunch of "X will miss you!" "You won't be able to contact X anymore!" messages, and then it makes you pick from a bunch of reasons about why you want to leave. I thought that was kinda funny.

Omikron

So we have made the decision to put the little guy into child care. Boo. :(

I will be raging about how hard everything is presently.

So we have made the decision to put the little guy into child care. Boo. :(

I will be raging about how hard everything is presently.
Cost us $15 for 10 hours on a Thursday. Check out that rebate yo!

Also should do his social skills some good too. Been very positive so far.

Shaneus

Another awesome release by Brett Novak. You can check out the other videos he has done with Kilian Martin on this Youtube which ends with a quick reminder that the space alien that is called Rodney Mullen has been blowing minds since the late 70's. Martin is god damned awesome to watch in motion but I don't think anyone will be able to blow my mind like Mullen has done since I was a little kid. He simply isn't human.

Oh and that Airwalk down the stairs gave me a boner.
Man, that video was incredible. There's always something that gets to me about abandoned public places like swimming pools, fairgrounds and malls... how they can go from being filled with so many happy people to being completely desolate and run down... yeah.

And that kid is AMAZING. He's dancing on that skateboard and it's completely effortless. Doing stuff that I had no idea could/would ever be done in street skating. Literally, never thought that kind of thing is even possible. Is he the first to do a lot of that (walking the skateboard up the wall, the tricks with two skateboards, the handstand to push himself off a wall with his feet) or have I just been oblivious to it?

Video itself was awesome, too. Will have to check that dude's work out. Guy's been around for a while, I take it?

Man, that video was incredible. There's always something that gets to me about abandoned public places like swimming pools, fairgrounds and malls... how they can go from being filled with so many happy people to being completely desolate and run down... yeah.

And that kid is AMAZING. He's dancing on that skateboard and it's completely effortless. Doing stuff that I had no idea could/would ever be done in street skating. Literally, never thought that kind of thing is even possible. Is he the first to do a lot of that (walking the skateboard up the wall, the tricks with two skateboards, the handstand to push himself off a wall with his feet) or have I just been oblivious to it?

Video itself was awesome, too. Will have to check that dude's work out. Guy's been around for a while, I take it?
You should watch Almost Round 3.

Shaneus

You should watch Almost Round 3.
You bastard. I'm meant to be going to bed.

Always loved skateboard vids (though admittedly, I never saw that many). I remember my brother (who's coworker's brother was the first to do importing of Crusty Demons vids in Australia, amongst others) accidentally received a skate video in another cover of a video he'd ordered, called Live Animation. Didn't have massive names in it (at the time, anyway) but had an awesome soundtrack and was just fucking cool to watch. Wish I could get a copy of it somehow digitally, no idea where the original VHS is :(

I remember it had this track on it though. Blew my mind at the time.

Now, off to bed! Don't say another thing until I'm gone.

Edit: HOLY SHIT! I FOUND IT! Enjoy.

Deeku

I just haaate waiting for stuff to arrive. Most of my online buying is either stuff I can't get locally, or the occasional bargain.

God damn Good News Week is amazing. Can't believe I missed out on this and QI for years.

/edit lol The Ruddster turned up back in the day to play a bit of a quiz

He's actually fairly funny. Paul helps, of course.

Good News Week and QI in the same sentence... that's got to break at least one law.

Was going to grab Twin Peaks from JB.

God damn, they want something like $70 a season.

I picked the first season up for 20 bucks back in a sale, great decision!
Watching the title sequence, I was like 'wtf am I watching? Am I ready for some David Lynch?" but it's amazing. Have since been a fan of everything Lynch touches. (Even his LP!)

CryptiK

That is simply brilliant.

Yeah, Mullen is god.

Regards E3, I can only hope for more of this from AusGAF:

ILEr8.jpg

Wow how did you find that? I remember making it. Well none of that from me this year since i have to work i wont be up that early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom