• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
29E6K.jpg

haha

senahorse

Lol at all the fashion police here, glad I don't have a complex like that and only have to put the minimum thought into what clothes I buy and/or wear /old man rant

Salazar

Lol at all the fashion police here, glad I don't have a complex like that and only have to put the minimum thought into what clothes I buy and/or wear /old man rant

Pffffffffffft.

Destroyer's Rubies, by Destroyer = my god, this album. Dan Bejar can't really sing so good, but it's so nice.

markot

Banned
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Yup.

Also my dad's birthday today. :|

Did they induce your birth to give you the same birthdays?!

And happybday!

What sucks about birthdays is that you know around when you parents had sex... so like im August, so it was probably an xmas/new year thing... eww..

Choc

Banned
so spotify just cost apple $20

listening to the new missy higgins for free :D

might buy it, its a pretty good cd.

edit:

what do you guys besides sony shit do you want me to try and get a look at

Kritz

Banned
Find the most bullshit, offensive use of motion control technology and proceed to interview the presenters of it in the most passive aggressive way possible.

Yagharek

so spotify just cost apple $20

listening to the new missy higgins for free :D

might buy it, its a pretty good cd.

edit:

Wii U of course.

Find the most bullshit, offensive use of motion control technology and proceed to interview the presenters of it in the most passive aggressive way possible.

So, Kinect.

midonnay

this game is giving me a coronary :O

god damn...... a couple of minutes left and its in the brisbane attacking half .... >_<

oh my god

brb going to jump in the maribyrnong river O___O

Yagharek

From a neutrals perspective, this is the greatest quarter of football Ive seen this year. Tops the Richmond/St Kilda 2nd qtr from friday.

edit: should have been a free for brisbane 10m out

midonnay

its been like that the entire game...

both teams tied together with handcuffs.

gah game over >_<

awesome awesome game.....good show brisbane lions
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yagharek

Yep. Top 4 teams falling like flies this week. Although Essendon has no excuses.

Amazing match today. Brisbane havent played like that for years.

edit: wce shouldnt feel hard done by. Brisbane are lowly ranked right now but they would have beaten anyone in recent years if they matched today's form. They were on fire.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
... Calm down vince, Essendon are not invincible, no one is thinking so, heck hird still pegs us as top 8, he's not blowing the lid like "top 4" carlton.

Melbourne were hungry last night.

also

im in that i want to do something but i dont know what there fore im going to do nothing mood
fuck.

Hey Vince did you ever grab Shinobi 3DS? $17 at Zavvi at the moment.

Games would be nice. Also try and find someone to say that Kinect sucks, or Move sucks. One or the other.

awesome awesome game.....good show brisbane lions
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thanks for only losing by a little bit! Bulldogs getting flogged so we get to hold onto 13th spot for the week! Woo!

Rezbit

If anything I think this is showing that the comp overall is reasonably close. Some decent teams are having some poor games against middling opposition. Good to see the Dees, Port and the Lions all hungry after poor starts to the year. Hell even GWS aren't as terrible as GC were last year.

My busstop has been defiled with a Lara bingle poster. Thank God I don't have to go in for uni next week. It might be gone by the time exams start.
What sucks about birthdays is that you know around when you parents had sex... so like im August, so it was probably an xmas/new year thing... eww..
yeah. October, so I guess I'm a Valentine's baby? ...I'd rather not think about it.
this game is giving me a coronary :O
Me too, but only because it's messing up my bus ride home. Detours through the city and lion's fan hogging the seats :p

Deeku

Is there a blooper reel??!

I had a skateboard once. Never dared to actually "skate", but I could do a pretty decent stationary ollie!

Another awesome release by Brett Novak. You can check out the other videos he has done with Kilian Martin on this Youtube which ends with a quick reminder that the space alien that is called Rodney Mullen has been blowing minds since the late 70's. Martin is god damned awesome to watch in motion but I don't think anyone will be able to blow my mind like Mullen has done since I was a little kid. He simply isn't human.

Oh and that Airwalk down the stairs gave me a boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom