• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I don't think that's the one. I believe I need to be transfered from my folks card to my own, which is listed online. Guess I might stroll into an office or fill it up. 100 points of identification though, Fuck.

Secret doctor visits coming up.

i just say i dont have the card and tell them my number off my parents card lol.

or i print it on a bit of paper so i dont forget and i hand them that

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I think he means secret from the parents. Maybe? If you put it on a shared card will it be visible to everyone?

people... look ? lol

ohwell.

just got a call from a real estate agent, she said my applications been approved, but they need my house mates job details, and he doesnt have them yet ;_; he has a meeting lined up with them 2mrw to confirm shiz.. so ive told them ill send it through tomorrow. and yeh hopefully he gets teh all clear from them tomorrow

$150 for a 3DS, Not bad. Maybe if choc doesn't want it I can steal it from you.

I should prob wait for the refresh though with stick, I doubt I would play either but at least I can claim I own one!

As it happens I'm thinking of selling my aus 3ds if you/anyone is interested.

The Tex Murphy Project Fedora Kickstarter is about $7k off making their goal, including promised funds from other backers. About $60k has been raised in the last 24 hours alone, which is pretty awesome.

This is my favourite adventure game series of all time and adventure games are my favourite type of game, so I'm pretty ecstatic that Tex will be back in full glory with the exploration, puzzles, story, humour and FMV cutscenes that all integrate to make a perfect adventure game.

Now is the time to prepare to back to ensure we get plenty of cool stretch goals to make the game that much better. $15 will get you the game, and of course there's other great extras, like getting credit for downloading the back catalogue of Tex games on GoG for higher pledges. If the concept of a noir detective adventure game set in a futuristic, post-World War III setting sounds at all interesting to you, please go and pledge to ensure the game ends up the best it can be.
I get like 5 emails from them a day about updates! I don't even read them any more.

Looking forward to another Tex though! Pretty sure Shaneus was a fan tooooo.

Omikron

iHHVQwK8L6s3u.jpg

Incredible.

Kritz

Banned
Here's some more Box Fuck (V3).

Controls:
WASD or Arrow keys - Movement
Space - Jump (wigs out when you stand over multiple things - bug)
R - Restart to checkpoint
T - Reset entire level (does not reset checkpoints - bug)

Goal:
Reach the top of the level. (Does not exit out of game or do anything)

Blue checkpoints save the entire world
Purple checkpoints save only the player's location

Old screenshot:

ZZfjZ.png

Jintor

Oh, I totally picked up Shadows of the Damned for $15 and Flower Sun and Rain for $4 at EB somehow. I have no idea how but I'm not going to question it.

Incredible.

Indeed.

I don't think he's still alive. But if he is, I salute him.

One day, everyone in China will know about Tiananmen. Within our life time? What do you guys think?

On a similar note, I wonder if North Korea will ever change during my lifetime...

Prometheus was pretty good. not perfect with a few plot holes but still pretty damned good.
Looks great but it's ridley scott.

as usual, the 3D effect lasts for all of five minutes. Spiderman trailer looked pretty sweet in 3D.

Frawdder

Nope

It's Dubstep, but Muse guitar dubstep.

Still not sold though =\
Oh, I had already seen the video and I know Bellamy loves to experiment with sounds but I'm not convinced it's going to appear in the new album. Actually, the more I think about, the more I become unsure whether the clip is just Muse joking around or it's a proper sample from a song.

Who knows?!

Incredible.

Woah. I've only ever seen the close up before.

One day, everyone in China will know about Tiananmen. Within our life time? What do you guys think?

On a similar note, I wonder if North Korea will ever change during my lifetime...

I don't know about China, but I reckon North Korea's on the way out. They're losing China's political (and everyone else's aid) support, Kim Jong Un appears to be an idiot based on his actions so far, and the borders are getting easier to cross over so North Koreans are able to watch bootleg k-dramas. Even the soldiers are starving ow. I guess we'll have to see what Jong Un does with regard to the black markets, since it seems he's already made it clear he's not interested in cooperating with the south. I wonder if there'll be a reunification in my lifetime. I'd like to, but I'm not optimistic :( I'm thinking it'll probably just be a more open (but probably not democratic) North.

Secret doctor visits coming up.
Sounds like someone wants to get on birth control without Mum and Dad finding out. Who's the lucky man, you little minx?

I don't think he's still alive. But if he is, I salute him.
No one actually knows who he is. Some people think they know and that person has never been seen again. There's a few theories about what happened, ranging from Government Shenanigans to Underground Resistance Are Protecting Him.

Some people reported seeing him move towards some buildings and then disappear, possible with a group of people.

This is all from sketchy memories from a documentary I saw about it many, many, many years ago, so I could be wrong.

Dead Man

Just don't drink the blueberry wine. Yuck.

The soldiers are indeed starved, and tiny.
6152991892_1c441d02f3.jpg

That's actually a huge problem. Since the famines in the 90's most of the young people have been suffering chronic malnutrition for a decade or more, severely stunting their development.

Noooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhh..

I probably should have done more research.. I purchased Assassins Creed Revelations for $37.99 and comes with Assassins Creed 1 for free off Ebay. Negative thing is it's a US copy.

But then I was looking on the Harvey Norman website, $38, comes with Assassins Creed 1 for free, and it's an AU copy..
http://www.harveynorman.com.au/assassins-creed-revelations-ps.html

Why oh why...
Because you did God's work by not supporting Harvey Norman. I salute you, good sir.

That's actually a huge problem. Since the famines in the 90's most of the young people have been suffering chronic malnutrition for a decade or more, severely stunting their development.
According to someone I met who had apparently escaped from the North, cannibalism is not unheard of, among other atrocities.

Shaneus

I get like 5 emails from them a day about updates! I don't even read them any more.

Looking forward to another Tex though! Pretty sure Shaneus was a fan tooooo.
Lil bit, yeah. It's a shame that none of the lower tiers actually offer anything decent by way of GOG. I think you have to download something like $120 to get all the games, otherwise you just get one or two? Screw that.

You surprise me, Rep.
Why, by having far superior musical taste than anyone (else, other than me) in this thread?

Seriously, dubstep is the fucking bane of electronic music. In fact, it's the Nickelback equivalent. On one album or on a few tracks it would have been fine, but the fact that every other track in the "genre" sounds so much the same that Shazam on my iPhone basically just says "I dunno... Skrillex?", it makes me want to commit some heinous stuff to the corpse of Skrillex once he's taken a heavy blow to the head with a Macbook Pro.

Yagharek

I think overall Im reasonably happy with E3.

Good things:
Pikmin
P-100
3DS games like Castlevania, NSMB, PAper Mario, Luigi
Ni No Kuni on ps3

Bad things:
conferences

And you dont buy conferences.

Massive GAME sale. Most stuff has been picked clean but picked up K&L2 and RF Guerilla on 360 for $16. 40% off everything not on sale.

WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS WRECK IT RALPH MOVIE?

It's directed by Rich Moore who is like the best guy ever! You like the good Simpsons? The good Futurma? He directed that shit!

Also lol Madagascar 3? Had no idea it was coming out, let alone this week.

You surprise me, Rep.
In a good way I hope?

Oh, I totally picked up Shadows of the Damned for $15 and Flower Sun and Rain for $4 at EB somehow. I have no idea how but I'm not going to question it.
I told you they had some good bargains!

Does this mean that it is the media and not terrorists and boats that are bringing our economy down?

Also new Cypress Hill x Rusko EP..... donotwant.jpg

Apparently ZombiU might end up heading to 360/PS3 if it sells well on the WiiU. Also Vince you can play Strangers Wrath HD on the PSVita!

I REALLY need to check how much internet data cap I have left this billing period before downloading all this free shit on PSN+ but I have no idea what my password is

:(

Hope my router doesn't die soon.

Shaneus

Massive GAME sale. Most stuff has been picked clean but picked up K&L2 and RF Guerilla on 360 for $16. 40% off everything not on sale.

WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS WRECK IT RALPH MOVIE?

It's directed by Rich Moore who is like the best guy ever! You like the good Simpsons? The good Futurma? He directed that shit!
Had you played RF:G Space Asshole before? If not, you're in for a treat. So much fun.

And Wreck It Ralph sounds like an awesome excuse for another proper MelbGAF meet. Came across this, too. The arcade machine they had at E3 was awesome, but they used a fucking LCD for the screen. IDIOTS.

Have I posted this guy before? Bit funny. Reminds me of Mitch Hedberg.

Deeku

:O

Need to go to an eb asap! Rayman vita is 36 bucks apparently so I need to get that too, plus a couple of other random games.

I REALLY need to check how much internet data cap I have left this billing period before downloading all this free shit on PSN+ but I have no idea what my password is

Ohhh stuff's up now? Cool, gotta get downloadin!

Oh I forgot games are pretty big, gonna take forever D:

Dead Man

According to someone I met who had apparently escaped from the North, cannibalism is not unheard of, among other atrocities.

Yeah, apparently during the worst years in the 90's it occurred a bit. I read a book a while ago, probably already pimped it a bit, called Nothing To Envy, it's about people who fled from DPRK and tells their stories, some brutal times. People picking weeds by the side of the road and peeling bark off trees to boil just to have something to eat. Definitely highly recommend the book.

midonnay

You would think the north koreans would get that basketball player Michael Ri to stand guard rather than short farts

article-1325254552492-0F4CE59000000578-59485_636x391.jpg

just call up tech support
and put on the kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom