• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

midonnay

^^^ gatacca poster made my day :)

international sports is different imo...... that brings up matters of citizenship which sets it apart from moving between domestic states.

Just because Chris Judd started his career at the west coast eagles.... it doesn't mean he has any affinity with Western Australia.

On the hand, if Chris Judd had gone through a process and swore an oath to Western Australia....that would be another story all together.

Fredescu

Just because Chris Judd started his career at the west coast eagles.... it doesn't mean he has any affinity with Western Australia.
Based on his Wikipedia entry, he'd play for Vic if you had the same SoO rules as league does.

"Raised in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs, where he played for the East Sandringham Junior Football Club"

midonnay

Based on his Wikipedia entry, he'd play for Vic if you had the same SoO rules as league does.

"Raised in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs, where he played for the East Sandringham Junior Football Club"

oh, so it starts from state leagues? thats less restrictive I guess...... but still leaves it open to loopholes like international players representing your state.

Kritz

Banned
Indie Game: The Movie

Indie Game: The Movie suffers from a distinct lack of player agency, uninspired "realistic" graphics and an excess of pre-rendered cutscenes that both hamper immersion and break flow of gameplay. There is a non-existent difficulty curve, rewarding anyone regardless of skill to complete literally one hundred percent of the content available.

It appears that options given to the player are completely arbitrary, and aside from minor differences in dialogue, the conclusion to Indie Game is identical no matter how you play.

When it comes down to it, Indie Game: The Movie provides a measly hour and a half experience. For the price tag, Kritz.net recommends venturing to 2012's wide variety of full-fledged experiences, such as Dear Esther, to entertain you.

5/5 STARS -- KRITZ.NET

--

I don't know what a Grill'd is, or a schnapps, so I will try to get drunk on the both of them and see what wins.

Indie Game: The Movie

Indie Game: The Movie suffers from a distinct lack of player agency, uninspired "realistic" graphics and an excess of pre-rendered cutscenes that both hamper immersion and break flow of gameplay. There is a non-existent difficulty curve, rewarding anyone regardless of skill to complete literally one hundred percent of the content available.

It appears that options given to the player are completely arbitrary, and aside from minor differences in dialogue, the conclusion to Indie Game is identical no matter how you play.

When it comes down to it, Indie Game: The Movie provides a measly hour and a half experience. For the price tag, Kritz.net recommends venturing to 2012's wide variety of full-fledged experiences, such as Dear Esther, to entertain you.

5/5 STARS -- KRITZ.NET

--

I don't know what a Grill'd is, or a schnapps, so I will try to get drunk on the both of them and see what wins.

Good job sir, you had me smirking a fair bit.

Grill'd is definitely the best burger franchise in Australia. They're good, sometimes great. Last time I had a burger from Grill'd it was overcooked so I haven't been for ages. I think their quality may be slipping due to the their expansion.

Salazar

Grill'd is definitely the best burger franchise in Australia. They're good, sometimes great. Last time I had a burger from Grill'd it was overcooked so I haven't been for ages. I think their quality may be slipping due to the their expansion.

Burgers are just a bonus. The chips are hrrrnnnggghh.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mayo is the devils condiment.

Deeku

pee arr ayy eye esss eeeeeeeee!

I think the only times I have mayo is when I eat chicken schnitzel sandwiches/rolls, which is not very often lol.

Yagharek

Today was nuts. New job role, way more stuff to do. 40 pages of light reading tonight before going in on days off.

Crossing the i's and dotting the t's is hard.

Yes, I know what I typed.

Yagharek

We should all take words at face value.

Also, don't NSW have at least 2 players 'born' outside of NSW? Who fucking cares.

Also New South Wales isn't in the British Isles, or anywhere near there. It should be called North Victoria or South Queensland.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MELBGAF
29th of June?

WHAT SAY YE:

5pm onwards beers? or earlier?

YEIGH:
Ho-Check(will get there 6pm plus)
Bananaarnie
shanshan
shaneus
Aonshinskidesu (will get there 5:30plus)
Aniseed
Omi
Jambo
Codswallop

TENTATIVEIGH BARRING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS OR UNCERTAINTIES
evlcookie: WILL HE, WONT HE?

NEIGH:
-

WHAT SAY YE?
Lafiel?
Ridonkulus?
Megadrive?

Shaneus

MELBGAF
29th of June?

WHAT SAY YE:

5pm onwards beers? or earlier?

YEIGH:
Ho-Check(will get there 6pm plus)
Bananaarnie
shanshan
shaneus

Aonshinskidesu (will get there 5:30plus)
Aniseed
Omi
Jambo
Codswallop

TENTATIVEIGH BARRING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS OR UNCERTAINTIES
evlcookie: WILL HE, WONT HE?

NEIGH:
-

WHAT SAY YE?
Lafiel?
Ridonkulus?
Looks like someone has a stutter.

PS. Guys, about to fire up Lollipop Chainsaw. My body is ready to experience the best game this year until Tokyo Jungle gets an Engrish transtration.

Darklord

Banned
Last week was an awesome week. From start to end. As soon as this week started everything went to utter shit. A kick to the guts from every angle. I want this week to end and it's only 3 days in. :(

Gazunta

Brisgaf head count:
Kritz
Clipper
Shanshan
Salazar
Marsh
Gazunta
VKS (you know until I had to write it here I thought your name was ViciousSquirrelKiller :s)

Maybe:
Fallbackpants

What about x3n and bodyboarder? Who else is in Brisbane area?
ClivePwned is definitely in. Just remember when you read him posting that he's NOT in, is that it's opposite day, so that means he is in.

Still on for the 3rd yeah? I have no idea what time I'll be there after work, but I figure I'll find you all at the Mana Bar.

Speaking of which, Yug, if you're out there reading this, you going to be in town on the 3rd?

In other news, the Grill'd across from the Mana Bar is lovely, and I do miss going there.

Fuck I do miss working in the Valley some days...definitely don't miss the commute tho...but the Valley certainly is more interesting than Helensvale.

Helensvale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom