• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

Put my status as confirmed :p

Edit - Plus my dad I guess.
Edited the post...

Wait, so is it Deluxe or Grill'd for MelbGAF?

EDIT: Oh you're talking about BrisGAF
The fact that shanshan is attending both is kind of confusing, I guess. It's so weird that out of these four meetups in three cities, there are two different people attending three consecutive meetups...

I can't make a reservation unless everyone is dining, but If we walk in and find a table, and just do drinks that'd be okay. What do, brisgaf? If everyone shows up we've got 14ish.

I can't make a reservation unless everyone is dining, but If we walk in and find a table, and just do drinks that'd be okay. What do, brisgaf? If everyone shows up we've got 14ish.

Where is this for shan? grill'd? can't you just make a loose booking for 10 ppl?

I am keen to dine, especially if we are following up with schnappz.......COW BELL! :D

ps. just need to find out from >>>>>clipper<<<< if he is keen to board game during day and i will see if i can have the day off work. then we can make it a 10am start or somesuch.

Where is this for shan? grill'd?

I am keen to dine, especially if we are following up with schnappz.......COW BELL! :D

ps. just need to find out from >>>>>clipper<<<< if he is keen to board game during day and i will see if i can have the day off work. then we can make it a 10am start or somesuch.
nah, this is for the Bavarian beir cafe.

jambo

I think everyone needs to preface their posts about meetups with the meetup name, e.g.

MelbGAF: So Beer DeLuxe is in Fed Square right?

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I'm pretty sure holycheck was actually organizing something when it comes to dinner. I'd talk to him first before doing anything.

senahorse

$2300 to fix car, needs throttle body replaced and some other shit. I told them to can the $1200 service, I don't want to fucked somewhere I don't want to be twice in one day. They're probably ripping me off but I really can't be fucked with it at the moment.

http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/resonance.html

adventure game that respects your intelligence. worth every penny. buy this game.
Also on GOG!

Also on GOG is the Sam & Max and ToMI games now for $12/$14 per bundle!

Also Septerra Core will be $2.40 tomorrow!

Explains why the first is so, so much better.
I am really loving the second too though, in a very different way. Almost like a Romero movie or something. Really great story but in a really different direction to the moody, stalking first game.

Looks like Dead Space 3 will be an Alien 3 type mixed bag, with some great intentions but will probably end up disappointing most people due to too many hands in the necromorphic pie.

Bought la noire on steam. Too cheap to say no.
I am so sorry.
Actually maybe they patched the PC version so it doesn't run like shit now, I should check

$3.75 for the game in Australia and $3 for the DLC in the US if you can get someone to gift it, otherwise the whole thing is $7.50 in the US.

Honestly it's not a bad idea to take him, esp since he probably has more in common with most of the ausgaffers attending then me. He's like in his early 40s, plays video games, works in I.T, loves technology, skateboards etc.
Hey maybe he went to uni with Omi or something!

I can't picture choc in Japan.
I picture him naked and angry at an onsen, complaining to a confused Japanese man about Tony Abbott. Later he goes to a maid café in Akihabara and, overwhelmed by the cute, spends the rest of the day with stars in his eyes. He winds up in Harajuku and after finding that none of the sharper threads he finds fit his gigantic Western body, he gets angry again.

In my head, this is all illustrated in a picture book a la the Mr Men series.

legend166

Why do I ever think I can try to start an intelligent discussion on BigFooty? Ugh, that place is ridiculous. And you guys think GAF is bad.

legend166

Lol, did you guys see the Brock McLean (crappy Carlton player) twitter incident?

McLean: "Today can **** right off"

Random guy: "Did you finally get delisted?"

McLean: "No, your mother gave me AIDS"

Random guy is amazing.

Fredescu

It probably doesn't sell well enough to bother. They could be waiting to base a new tablet off the Nexus Tablet reference, or they're basing a new tablet on the SGS3 "design language", or door #3.

Choc

Banned
italian newspaper is racist

921156-king-kong.jpg

player is italian

Yagharek

So Sony just posted a $1.2 Bn loss for SCEE alone this year.

And in a 7 page thread I dont think a single person has tabled the idea of "going third party" yet.

Choc

Banned
Tony Fuckin Abbott everyone with a sideshow from the Greens

Gillard has the independants onsde in the house of reps for Malaysia. Abbott says if they stick with him he will boost the intake to 20k a year.

Greens and Coalition will block in the senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom