• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Jintor, did you get a question answered in Jeff's Jar Time?

Because the ANONYMOUS WRITER did a thing that sounds like a thing that happened to you maybe!

Nope, I haven't sent him in anything yet. I've been meaning to for a while though...

My father in law found a good deal at this surf club for his wedding coming up. Probably too late to help, though.

lol yeah, already paid the deposit long ago and have paid off most of it at this point. I'm happy with the cost relative to what we get out of it.

Also being in the winter we weren't going to go for an outside setting with the notoriously bad rainy months down here.

Kritz

Banned
ARE YOU SAYING THAT BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU ARE STAYING ANONYMOUS FOR READS THIS THREEAD?!?!??!?!@1241

It was about ME3 scores.

Jintor

ARE YOU SAYING THAT BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU ARE STAYING ANONYMOUS FOR READS THIS THREEAD?!?!??!?!@1241

It was about ME3 scores.

I see why you'd think that, but I've been writing about games for pay since... man. Holy shit, I think since March 2010. Huh.

I have encountered this problem before and I've talked it through.

Dead Man Choc'd.

NG3 reviews seem to be a solid 7 or 8 from most places. Apparently it is a good Ninja Gaiden, more accessible for better or worse depending on if you like accessible or penus grindingly hard at times.

My brother is getting married here next month: http://www.lilianfels.com.au/

tlp30.jpg

Nope, I can't afford that.

:(

Dead Man

Dead Man Choc'd.

NG3 reviews seem to be a solid 7 or 8 from most places. Apparently it is a good Ninja Gaiden, more accessible for better or worse depending on if you like accessible or penus grindingly hard at times.

tlp30.jpg

Nope, I can't afford that.

:(

Fcuk. Oh well. I still got a great image out of this page, otters are awesome.

Deeku

Pffft. I wasted a question slot.

I guess JP did admit that Kamiya-san pretty much trolls hardcore on his twitterfeed though
The best is when he answers a question by linking to a previous tweet, which links to another previous tweet, which links to another previous tweet, which shows his reply to the same question asked by someone else lol.

Kinda feel sorry for him because he has to read all these dumb questions that people ask.

The best is when he answers a question by linking to a previous tweet, which links to another previous tweet, which links to another previous tweet, which shows his reply to the same question asked by someone else lol.

Kinda feel sorry for him because he has to read all these dumb questions that people ask.
Would be awesome if he started taking credit for Resident Evil 4 on twitter. The amount of people who confuse him and Mikani grows by the day and can get hilarious at times.

hamchan

On youtube, does anyone know how to look at every video a user has uploaded instead of just their playlists? This new layout is really pissing me off.

Shaneus

Needed to make up for losing Big Brother to Channel 9.
No matter who wins, we lose.

BTW Thanks for the heads-up on Binary Domain. Glad I didn't succumb to ordering it online for consoles. Should be the shit at 60fps.

Is this the first Nagoshi-esque game by Sega to be published on PC? I'm just thinking... Vanquish, Bayonetta, Yakuza, Ninja Gaiden... all console-exclusive. Could you imagine Vanquish on PC at 60fps? Fuuuuuuu

Fusebox

Banned
Channel Ten is making an Australian Version of "Jersey Shore", set in Sutherland Shire :p lol.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-tens-new-tv-reality-show-20120318-1vd7v.html

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/mayors-ire-over-the-shire-20120320-1vhr4.html

Network Ten may not be able to get it to air with the Mayor of Sutherland Shire vowing to take "any means possible", including "putting a boomgate across the Tom Ugly bridge" to stop the production crew getting in to her back yard.

I wish they would put a boomgate across Tom Ugly bridge, the line at Pauls Hamburgers gets ridiculous in summer with all the westys comin down south.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Have EB stopped selling Game Informer subs via their website? Nothing comes up when searching for it, and the Game Informer website itself mentions subscribing/re-subscribing via MagShop.com.au (for an additional $10).

Have EB stopped selling Game Informer subs via their website? Nothing comes up when searching for it, and the Game Informer website itself mentions subscribing/re-subscribing via MagShop.com.au (for an additional $10).

I had a quick look on the eb site and even the link from the eb site redirects to gameinformer.com.au, which shows the magshop link.

Channel Ten is making an Australian Version of "Jersey Shore", set in Sutherland Shire :p lol.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-tens-new-tv-reality-show-20120318-1vd7v.html

I feel like the "smh" part of "smh.com.au" is very appropriate.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I had a quick look on the eb site and even the link from the eb site redirects to gameinformer.com.au, which shows the magshop link.

Strange that the issue I received just today (well, not the magazine itself, but the piece of paper with my address and such) still mentions re-subbing via the EB Games website.

Bernbaum

Today I learnt how to escape a helicopter that's upside down and flooded with water by practicing in a fake helicopter that's upside down and flooded with water.

A claustrophobic's nightmare.

In less legal news: Where would I go to get some decent cheap-ass business cards?
Get a blank white card with a tiny qr code in the middle.

dnd crew
Tonight at the regular time of whenever kritz finishes diner.

did anyone hear? Aus has the worlds best poledancer and shes only got one arm.
Insert gif of sideways walking dancer.

hamchan

Valve has finally given me permission to play DOTA2 ;_;

I'm so damn excited to start playing. I can't wait until I get into a game to have people yell obscenities at me, then never play it again.

Omikron

Saved one of these from the wrath of female train commuters this morning.

3310.jpg

Who knew people could be so scared of something that harmless looking.

In less legal news: Where would I go to get some decent cheap-ass business cards?
I missed this last night. Pretty sure there are places where you get your first, smaller, order for free (yes, exactly like drugs) but that smaller order is still a decent sized box. I'm sure my dad got woke like that a few years ago.

Yagharek

Why would you do that? Famitsu are much worse than IGN.

Because in the past 10 years or so Ive accidentally read IGN articles so I know what theyre like. Famitsu at least has the benefit of the doubt until I learn how to read Japanese and can critique it.

IGN rates somewhere down around the level of kotaku/destructoid/a current affair.

Omikron

@Fred/Cods - :~(

Because in the past 10 years or so Ive accidentally read IGN articles so I know what theyre like. Famitsu at least has the benefit of the doubt until I learn how to read Japanese and can critique it.

IGN rates somewhere down around the level of kotaku/destructoid/a current affair.
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom