• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it turns out I bought a house in the same suburb as one of my exes. Ran into her at the local pizza place. Saw her and she refused to make eye contact, which she'd done every time this happened for the past three years. I found this odd, because our breakup was pretty amicable and we'd known each other and had been good friends for four years before we ever went out.

Then I notice the dude sitting next to her - he was the boyfriend she'd just broken up with just prior to her dating me. There's a lot more backstory here, but suffice it to say that this dude hates me. He hates me with the same fiery passion most GAFers reserve for Amir0x. He hates me like Sony fans hate Nintendo fans and Sega fans hate Sony. He hates me like the LNP hates science and critical thinking.

After our brief thing, she must have gotten back together with him (I think they might even be married now), and in order to preserve their relationship, she decided to shun me like I'm some kind of leper. It all makes so much sense now.

Funnily enough, she's not even the first girl to ever do that on my account.

I am so glad I'm married now and don't have to put up with all that crap anymore. How in God's name did I ever deal with so much drama?

r1chard

the LNP hates science and critical thinking... How in God's name did I ever deal with so much drama?
I know, right? One day we'll all be asking ourselves this.

Sorry for the terrible editing, I'm just sitting here WAITING FOR FUCKING WINDOWS FOR FUCKING GAMES LIVE FUCKING UPDATE ITSELF WHEN ALL I WANT TO TO IS PLAY FUCKING BATMAN.

Jintor

So it turns out I bought a house in the same suburb as one of my exes. Ran into her at the local pizza place. Saw her and she refused to make eye contact, which she'd done every time this happened for the past three years. I found this odd, because our breakup was pretty amicable and we'd known each other and had been good friends for four years before we ever went out.

Then I notice the dude sitting next to her - he was the boyfriend she'd just broken up with just prior to her dating me. There's a lot more backstory here, but suffice it to say that this dude hates me. He hates me with the same fiery passion most GAFers reserve for Amir0x. He hates me like Sony fans hate Nintendo fans and Sega fans hate Sony. He hates me like the LNP hates science and critical thinking.

After our brief thing, she must have gotten back together with him (I think they might even be married now), and in order to preserve their relationship, she decided to shun me like I'm some kind of leper. It all makes so much sense now.

I am so glad I'm married now and don't have to put up with all that crap anymore. How in God's name did I ever deal with so much drama?

I think you can use your kid as some kind of talisman in this situation.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
LeighVsTony2.jpg

hehehe

Shaneus

Can we ban him again for the fucking thread title
Come on man, even I've gotten over it.

I really haven't. I mean, two crappy thread titles in a row! I might create #8 now, well before this one finishes just to make sure we don't get another premature, undercooked birth.

Lol Science and LNP. Best laugh all day, thanks VKS I needed that.

Fuck moving. Too tired to even go back for a console or my PC tonight. I fucking hope offline mode boots up for me :/

Yeah, he's a director now, isn't he?

Belgian dubbel homebrew is in the fermenter! 1.062 OG (1.066 target) for those who know what the hell I'm talking about.

Omikron

Stupid steam. Says I have to buy a game in order to add people. Then they really shouldn't have made the f2p games so good.

What is your steam username, I will gift you something I have in my inventory and/or pm me your email whatever.

Note: I can't guarantee you will:

a) play the game
b) like it
c) it will be any good

midonnay

I reckon the pensioner art restorer has inadvertently done her town a service

I mean we have enough religious artwork already... who wants to see another jesus painting..

But a Mr beanesque fix up job?

I'd probably pop in for a squizz if I was in the area.

All you need to know is: during sales don't buy unless a daily deal, check steamprices.com to see how much we're getting gouged.

Also it has games and stuff.

Kritz

Banned
wheres irc bot

Sorry. :( I saw you disconnect and figured I could shut it off for the night.

By the way, I am totally open to people volunteering to give my bot a home. I'll hand over the files to anyone who legitimately has a means of running the bot with a 100%ish uptime.

Notes:

- This bot takes up an entire computer. The computer can do nothing except for running the bot. I have it run in a virtual machine on my main PC, but I am a crazy person and turn my computer off of a night.
- The bot has a tendency to break after about... 14 hours of uptime. But otherwise can be operated unmanned.

Come on man, even I've gotten over it.

neva 4get 07/01/2012

Fusebox

Banned

Should've asked him if he can still smell your balls when he goes down on her.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Ok. So who the fuck in this group has Guild Wars 2? I need names and details. Since I now own it as well.

Lets try get our own little organised group going within the gafguild, If that's where the majority is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom