• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Dogs for $35 at GMG, DOGS-E1V8A-9R1HX
EfMBc.png

i forgot to go the the revision class
the same class that i havnt attended all semsester
oops
do you think i can still pass the test next week having not done any of the course work
it will truly be my greatest hour

hirokazu

oops
do you think i can still pass the test next week having not done any of the course work

I turned up to 1 lab of Advanced Networking and skipped everything else including the group assignment (I never got assigned to a group since I didn't turn up to labs) and I still passed it. ;)

It's never too late to turn it around. Not trying will just guarantee failure.

Sleeping Dogs is my GOTY and soundly makes Saints Row 3 (which I really enjoyed playing 9 months ago on PC) feel like a turd. Can't imagine giving GTA4 a play, would feel like the jump from Metal Gear to Metal Gear Solid :/

Also it made my rewatch of Hard Boiled last night even more shit-eating-grin fun :)

midonnay

^^^^^ oi!!!

sneak me in on Grand final day

happy birthday Legend

oops

depends whether your class requires thinking or regurgitation of knowledge.

your best hope is to start chunking information into flashcards and start cramming >_>

anki has a cram mode.

http://ankisrs.net/

Obviously this isn't ideal if you want to learn anything.

^^^^^ oi!!!

sneak me in on Grand final day

happy birthday Legend

depends whether your class requires thinking or regurgitation of knowledge.

your best hope is to start chunking information into flashcards and start cramming >_>

anki has a cram mode.

http://ankisrs.net/

Obviously this isn't ideal if you want to learn anything.
pretty sure i should be fine if i just memorise the book. i have the option of taking the test later though probably after the holidays. dont know if i should do it next week or not seeing as i havnt even opened the book.

but man i would love to roll up on test day and be all "yeah whats up class ima get a better mark than all yall" and then do just that

Wooh, nice. Should be a big match, you'll be busy!
yeah sounds like im not in the prep kitchen though? so im plating food?
when does the footballs start anyway?
monday night was the first time iv been to the mcg and it was empty and eerie

Deeku

My favourite parts of Sleeping Dogs are beating people up and shooting out tires! Everything else is kinda eh, but it's worth playing for $35.

Yagharek

Jintor, play asia had ouendan 2 in stock this week. I nabbed one :)

Legend: if she got you the Pixar shorts then she is a keeper. Happy birthday.

Jintor

How much? Man... I can't believe I have the box and the manual but I have no goddamn idea where the cartridge went. Worst case scenario I chucked it in my bag and it fell out sometime in the last three months. :<

Jintor

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1v6e.html

$45 roughly.

(edit: Im pretty sure thats not an affiliate link, since I dont think you can post them here)

Rrrgh. Maybe I should wait until some publisher bundles me into an outbound plane for TGS and get another second hand copy.

Mum had one of the morning shows on and they were discussing the Rinehart thing, one guy was like 'Well obviously governments need to make it easier for industry to stay in Australian shores and make Australian jobs and pay Australian taxes!'. As if corporations would do that... it's probably structured so twisty-bendy they barely pay any taxes at all :T

Rrrgh. Maybe I should wait until some publisher bundles me into an outbound plane for TGS and get another second hand copy.

Mum had one of the morning shows on and they were discussing the Rinehart thing, one guy was like 'Well obviously governments need to make it easier for industry to stay in Australian shores and make Australian jobs and pay Australian taxes!'. As if corporations would do that... it's probably structured so twisty-bendy they barely pay any taxes at all :T

Corporations pay tax? Madness!

Salazar

Know what else might happen in Africa, Gina ?

Someone might roll up armed to the teeth and kidnap you. Or a military dictatorship might arbitrarily rip your savings out from under you. Or, shit, the people your company blithely exploits might hack each other to pieces in tribal and religious warfare for a few years.

You stupid fuck.

markot

Banned
Ill pitch in to send Gina to Africa.

Gina and Packer are great proof that no matter how stupid you are, you can make it in this country, if your parents are rolling in it.

hamchan

$299 might even get me to consider buying one. Cheaper than a Vita and since I never play my portables outside my home anymore, a WiiU seems like a much better proposition.

Yagharek

Yes. Latika Bourke (abc canberra person) got mail.

(updated post)

Thank you.

What a disgusting bigot who wrote that. I love how they tried to attack all the inevitable criticism their own emotive, irrational and religiously fundamental views will attract. I bet page 2 is on the line of "love the sinner, hate the sin" bs.

Dead Man

Know what else might happen in Africa, Gina ?

Someone might roll up armed to the teeth and kidnap you. Or a military dictatorship might arbitrarily rip your savings out from under you. Or, shit, the people your company blithely exploits might hack each other to pieces in tribal and religious warfare for a few years.

You stupid fuck.

I cannot fathom the mind that produces these statements. It is boggling.

Rezbit

Happy birthday legend! Mine coming up soon too!

Also I would be there day dot if Wii U was $299. Not likely though.

Yagharek

I cannot fathom the mind that produces these statements. It is boggling.

These days I'm not surprised. Given her profits come solely from minerals on crown land that was previously stolen from various aboriginal people, the best way to describe ms rinehart would be as a greedy little tick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom