• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
His approval is down 30 points in just 3 months

he is gone next election, if not before. he will be the next Rudd. QLD is already fed up.

amazing. Also he lied and the media tend to not point this out for some reason.....

The funniest thing? His electorate represents the highest number of Public Servants in Brisbane. Way to serve your electorate buddy.

LNP may win next election, but he sure as shit is going to lose his seat.

Not entirely sure how sacking nurses in a strained medical system is a good idea?

QLD wanted change and wanted better economic management. Sacking front line workers wasn't part of the deal and he said he wouldn't do it. The man is a fucking disgrace.

Abbott must hate him because he has single handedly saved Labor federally in QLD. They will no longer be wiped out come next Nov

Omikron

WB choc.

260059_10151177224755516_1865918789_n.jpg

Choc

Banned
TIL being hit on by a homosexual is a valid defence against GBH/Murder in queensland

fuck me, time for that state to leave our country thanks until they sort themselves out and get rid of the c i mean fuckwit

Choc

Banned
apparently this is the 4S vs 5. And the 5 is only 4", not even as big as a Galaxy S2

Apple innovating my arsehole

thumbdrum.jpg

My iPod Touch feels tiny compared to my Galaxy S2 :/
Ended up running all my music stuff off my phone instead. Also Game Dev Story!

Thus ends another pointless comment from Reptilescorpio running on fumes. I think I might go vomit for a while.

Jintor

TIL being hit on by a homosexual is a valid defence against GBH/Murder in queensland

fuck me, time for that state to leave our country thanks until they sort themselves out and get rid of the c i mean fuckwit

I just want to point out that the 'gay panic' defence is only a partial defence degrading the charge to manslaughter. It's still bullshit, obviously. The language is being changed (legislative process began in Jan of this year), but nobody outside parliament has actually seen it yet.

I know there are a few people here into board games, well I just spent $100 on buying an old board game I used to play as a kid. Anyone else remember Hero Quest? I loved that shit, I hope it holds up. :)

Jintor

Hmmm... unless Steam preorder gets some crazy incentives I think I might buy a physical collector's edition of XCOM.

Lolol. I heard she dropped out after people started booing her in class.
Does UQ have those quiet rooms you can book in advanced?
There are quiet levels but I didn't feel like walking that far (and there are no comfy chairs). It's hard work trying to find a spot that is both quiet, has internet and has a low chance of me running into someone I know.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Classy stuff library patrons :(
Uni's really need to crack down, i know unisa did when I was there
No idea why they don't be strict about it
Tomorrows kids will be loud and rude :(

Salazar

There are quiet levels but I didn't feel like walking that far (and there are no comfy chairs). It's hard work trying to find a spot that is both quiet, has internet and has a low chance of me running into someone I know.

SS&H library needs a multimillion dollar lift upgrade.

Deeku

When that happens I just go home lol.

Watched The Matrix again last night and watched Hard Boiled again tonight. I wonder how long my movie binge will last, haven't been able to sit still long enough for movies for a longgggggg time now.

Kritz

Banned
Was never an issue of how often the bot tweets, which is at maximum once a minute.

Simply a matter of content, and the spam bots that follow it.

Jintor

NEW PHOENIX WRIGHT ON LEGEND'S BIRTHDAY? OH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

now someoen find my ouendan 2 cartridge for me, i don't know where it is :T

Tons of discounts on XBL Marketplace. Stacking is 300 allards! Geo Wars Evolved 2 for 400 allards!
Sleeping Dogs for $35 at GMG, DOGS-E1V8A-9R1HX
All GMG games at 25% off, GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G

ALSO DISHONOURED IS UP ON GMG SO THAT MEANS CHEAP PRICE! YAY!
Oh wait, $60. Hmm, to try the coupon and pre-order for $45 or wait an see if a better deal happens before middle of October like they did with Sleeping Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom