• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

Depends on the donut.

I would murder a Mister Donut

Japan2007%2520207.jpg

Choc

Banned
lol QLD raising number of foreign employee visa's

if CN isn't fucking Gina Rineheart, then she sure is getting a good deal for some reason.

sigh, destroy PS, raise number of foreign employee visa's

what a tool.

and QLD is only 62 billion not 90 billion like CN was saying

shit.head.

Choc

Banned
I didn't pay the Flood Levy for campbell newman to go and fucking destroy the state of QLD. I paid it to keep QLD going.

"Mining magnate Clive Palmer says any increase in mining royalty rates will "kill" the state's economy and drive thousands of Queenslanders out of work."

Salazar

and QLD is only 62 billion not 90 billion like CN was saying

They've mentioned $100 billion in recent weeks.

As in, MPs actually said that we were already, currently $100 billion in debt.

It's the most shameless fucken scare campaign.

Choc

Banned
and the MSM are going to let CN off scot free

Campbell should be under attack for all his pre-election lies just like they attack Gillard.

Whats the difference? Gillards a woman

Fuck Australia. Fuck it in the arse and its sexist undertones. I guarantee a male PM wouldn't cop the shit JG gets

Choc

Banned
Going to invoice campbell newman for my flood levy contribution back. Because if he is going to act like a prick, he can give me my money back thanks

Australia didn't pay for a shithead to ruin the state overnight.

Choc

Banned
lol, you seriously believe that's what it is?

Of course it is

Campbell Newman promised no frontline staff cut - Don't get more frontline than a nurse

campbell newman said the public service is safe under his watch (job security) - 10,000 sacked

Campbell Newman told the mining companies he won't raise royalties - He just did.

3 vs 1 lie, and who is still copping it? The PM.

Ventron i know you're a liberal fucking hack but seriously look at the evidence.

And FWIW you might call me an ALP hack but i would be the first in line to vote Malcolm Turnbull into office.

Tony is a fuckwit, Julia isn't good and Campbell newman just destroyed QLD.

Campbell lied more than JG, and isn't copping it from the media. Its because he is a man, there is no doubt and MANY political commentators have said the same thing.

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/is-gillard-a-victim-of-sexism/
http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/anne-summers-political-persecution-julia-gillard/
http://www.womensagenda.com.au/talk...ard-were-pm-he-d-be-riding-higher/20120903530
http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/is-julia-gillard-the-victim-of-sexism/20120208-1ra8k.html
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/po...nd-the-politics-of-sexism-20120225-1tv7n.html

Wake the fuck up Ventron and get out of TA's pants. Look at it objectively and its clear as day

edit: whats the bet you support Romney. That would show truly how insane you are

I didn't pay the Flood Levy for campbell newman to go and fucking destroy the state of QLD. I paid it to keep QLD going.

"Mining magnate Clive Palmer says any increase in mining royalty rates will "kill" the state's economy and drive thousands of Queenslanders out of work."

I thought Palmer was a Liberal man?

Also slow down on the attack train man :/

Also I thought Asia had their own food bowl :/

Fredescu

Campbell should be under attack for all his pre-election lies just like they attack Gillard.

Whats the difference? Gillards a woman
When judging state political coverage, don't forget the other major difference is that Gillard is federal. There is always less attention given to state matters. Much less so if it's in a different state from you and you watch mostly local news and read local papers.

Ventron

Of course it is

Campbell Newman promised no frontline staff cut - Don't get more frontline than a nurse

campbell newman said the public service is safe under his watch (job security) - 10,000 sacked

Campbell Newman told the mining companies he won't raise royalties - He just did.

3 vs 1 lie, and who is still copping it? The PM.

Ventron i know you're a liberal fucking hack but seriously look at the evidence.

And FWIW you might call me an ALP hack but i would be the first in line to vote Malcolm Turnbull into office.

Tony is a fuckwit, Julia isn't good and Campbell newman just destroyed QLD.

Campbell lied more than JG, and isn't copping it from the media. Its because he is a man, there is no doubt and MANY political commentators have said the same thing.

Where to begin with this.

First, if the media's so on CN's side, why has he dropped in the polls so substantially? Even I see tons of stories about how he's "cutting too much" on news.com.au.

I'm not a liberal hack just because I don't see sexism and racism in absolutely everything. That was the point of my post. It's like a rorschach blot, US PoliGAF sees racism in everything, and we see sexism in everything. Although I'm quite amused by those same people attacking Gina Rinehart without noticing the irony (I'm not defending Gina, she doesn't need defending, but I do know the difference between "morals" and "defending a side")

Choc

Banned
Where to begin with this.

First, if the media's so on CN's side, why has he dropped in the polls so substantially? Even I see tons of stories about how he's "cutting too much" on news.com.au.

I'm not a liberal hack just because I don't see sexism and racism in absolutely everything. That was the point of my post. It's like a rorschach blot, US PoliGAF sees racism in everything, and we see sexism in everything. Although I'm quite amused by those same people attacking Gina Rinehart without noticing the irony (I'm not defending Gina, she doesn't need defending, but I do know the difference between "morals" and "defending a side")

because Queenslanders are smarter then what the MSM are feeding them. Give them some credit.

i haven't seen political editors in QLD writing how Campbell Newman lied to the state, and how he is destroying the economy of QLD etc etc like what we saw with JG and CT

Salazar

I only said that because if I didn't, the response would predictably be that I'm a Gina Rinehart sheeple and that I believe everything she says.

Well, she's yet to blurt out her blueprint for Aboriginal genocide like her old man, so maybe she's not entirely fucked.

Ventron

because Queenslanders are smarter then what the MSM are feeding them. Give them some credit.

i haven't seen political editors in QLD writing how Campbell Newman lied to the state, and how he is destroying the economy of QLD etc etc like what we saw with JG and CT

Google "Paul Syvret". You're welcome.

Choc

Banned
Why do journalists need to comment? What happened to all the complaints that News Ltd had too much opinion in its pages? (and that "media enquiry")

why does a journalist need to comment? because as political commentators its their FUCKING JOB? Why does Michael pascoe comment on the economy every week? BECAUSE ITS HIS FUCKING JOB?

Choc

Banned
so queensland is full of pricks

this was just posted on courier mail site 'people over 55 shouldn't get redundancy payments because they can get their super'

Do they fucking understand federal industrial law?

Goodness me some people are pricks. The Australian mantra of looking after each other is dead thanks to the relentlessly negative pricks in the LNP party in every state now.

QLD really is full of morons. THey don't think redundancies exist in the private sector 'why should government people get this when private people don't

um

fuck me australians need to educate themselves on workplace law.

Choc

Banned
serious question ventron and i don't mean it in a sledging manner

what does it feel like living in a place where anyone walking down the street can carry a gun?

I am not trying to be facetious or stupid about it, i really do wonder what its like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom