• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

Err, what, Tony Abbott would allow the Navy to fire on asylum seeker boats.

Surely that has to be a misquote. Right?

midonnay

Err, what, Tony Abbott would allow the Navy to fire on asylum seeker boats.

Surely that has to be a misquote. Right?

tony abbott firing on boats turns up on twitter search....

wonder what the context is >_>

Anyways any sort of contact with Navy vessels to turn boats back will end in failure....

In the past, the people smugglers would skuttle the boats so that there is no other choice...

Aon

The thread's gonna be weird without Choc being around for a while.

Give us a few more weeks before we hit AusGAF 8, that's for sure :(

Yagharek

Those Wii U speculation threads have been a graveyard recently.

I'd love to know why so I don't inadvertently make the same mistakes.

About to start DJIng for the wedding. Any requests? :p
YMCA by The Village People - A song about cruising for gay sex that gets people onto the dance floor

Wicked Game by Chris Isaak - This one is about lust, temptation, adultery and the mixed feelings that come along with it. It'll get the couples slow dancing.

I'll Be Watching You by The Police - The stalker's anthem will also get the couples out there on the dance floor.

Hey Ya! by Outkast - It's a break up song disguised as a poppy party anthem. Also makes girls booty dance, which is never a bad thing.

Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind - More depressing lyrics disguised as happy life affirmation. This one's about crystal meth addiction.

If I think of more, I'll let you know.

Fredescu

MSDN and Technet terms tightened :(

http://www.zdnet.com/to-fight-piracy-microsoft-tightens-msdn-and-technet-terms-again-7000000131/

Damn said:
For TechNet customers, the biggest change of all is the elimination of perpetual license rights. Currently, you’re allowed to continue using any software and product keys you download as part of your TechNet membership, even after your subscription expires. Under the revised terms, new and renewing subscribers will get time-based rights that apply during the subscription term only. The new, simplified subscription agreement makes it clear:

The subscription provides you with access to software and associated benefits. When your subscription concludes, you will no longer have access to the software or any associated benefits and must discontinue your use of the software.

Fredescu

lol USA

storyimages_1341274350_screenshot20120702at4.20.42pm.png

Jintor

Got that Japanese Grammar Dictionary yo

Now to buckle down and shotgun these applications out. Don't you hate writing your own letters of reference... :|

legend166

We only have 7 paid public holidays?

Christmas
Boxing Day
New Years Day
Australia Day
Anzac Day
Good Friday
Easter Monday
Queen's Birthday
Labour Day

Maybe they are talking about Federally mandated ones? But every state would have at least 9, right?

Jintor

Oh, and RIP choccers, even if he does these stupid-ass things all the time and doesn't think his posts through

r1chard

We only have 7 paid public holidays?

Christmas
Boxing Day
New Years Day
Australia Day
Anzac Day
Good Friday
Easter Monday
Queen's Birthday
Labour Day

Maybe they are talking about Federally mandated ones? But every state would have at least 9, right?
And I'm pretty sure that bank holidays in the UK are paid leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom