• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I know it's been nearly a decade since he left Sega, but you should pester Mizuguchi about Space Channel 5 Part 3 anyway Shaneus.
VijBp.png

jambo

That links off to an "interesting" blog...

I sat in the Senate gallery listening to the various speeches being made, as I prayed and engaged in spiritual warfare.

And current marriage law treats some folks as a “second-class citizen”? Funny, but I don’t consider myself to be a second-class citizen. You see, I cannot marry; I am already married. A five-year-old cannot marry. Three men cannot marry. A pet owner cannot marry her dog. All this is perfectly sensible and acceptable – it involves not an ounce of unfair discrimination or inequality.

jambo

Holy fucking shit

National Senator Ron Boswell (Queensland) warned how we will all be impacted negatively: “People think, ‘How does it affect me—a man marrying another man?’ If it is made legal they think it will not have an impact on their lives. But they have not considered the real harm that homosexual marriage can bring about, and there are three big harms in legalising homosexual marriage. It abolishes a child’s birthright to have both a mother and a father. Marriage includes the right to start a family. Under article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the right to marry comes with the right to start a family. If two men are legally able to marry, they obtain the absolute right to have a child via surrogacy. After gay marriage is legalised, a child can henceforth be brought into the world without ever having the right to a mother and father. Sometimes this happens inadvertently—through desertion or death—but it is not something we plan for; it is not something we want.

“Same-sex marriage says that a mother or a father does not matter to a child—and it does. Two mothers or two fathers cannot raise a child properly. Who takes a boy to football? Who tells him what is right from wrong? What does he do—go along with the two mums? How does he go camping and fishing? Yes, there might be some attempt by one of the mothers to fill in as a father figure but it will not work. It is defying nature. And what about a young girl changing from a teenager into a young woman? Is it fair to say to her, ‘You don’t have a mother; your mother can’t take you shopping’ or to not be able to help her understand how her body is changing? What are we trying to do here? Why are we trying to defy what has been the right thing for hundreds of thousands of years? What suddenly gives us the inspiration to think that we can have gay marriage and it will not affect anyone?

midonnay

lol, he's parliamentary secretary to Tony Abbott......and he was already warned once for making stupid comments.....

yet its Turnbull's fault? *facepalm*

jambo

lol, he's parliamentary secretary to Tony Abbott......and he was already warned once for making stupid comments.....

yet its Turnbull's fault? *facepalm*

The best part about it is that Turnbull was called a "Politically correct trendy progressive."

Who says "trendy" these days? It instantly reminded me of the GTA Vice City ads

"Complete the look with a single hand fingerless lacey glove at Vice City’s one stop shop for people who know underwear should be worn on the outside."

"Wow! You look trendy!"

"Complete the look"

web01

Went to pick up Borderlands 2 preorder today from JB HI FI and was told they had no reorder codes left and that I would have to take it up with the company if I wanted one. Not going to lie, I am pissed off about it.

My box even has the sleeve that says it comes with additional content. I cant see how they would not get 1 code per box like this. Probably the workers there knocking off codes for mates.

Maybe they got a discount on their wholesale price by telling the distributor not to send them ;)

Head over to EBGames and see if they will price match and demand a refund at JB. I have bought a game in JB, walked to EB and saw it was cheaper, walked back into JB and gotten a full refund before.

Or just ask the EB attendant straight out if you can have a DLC card.

jambo

Went to pick up Borderlands 2 preorder today from JB HI FI and was told they had no reorder codes left and that I would have to take it up with the company if I wanted one. Not going to lie, I am pissed off about it.

My box even has the sleeve that says it comes with additional content. I cant see how they would not get 1 code per box like this. Probably the workers there knocking off codes for mates.

Gearbox are pretty awesome, you might be able to get it directly from them.

Do you still need someone for your Torchlight 2 pack Shaneus or is it all settled? I kinda got confused in the whole "everyone else settling packs and lolling at Shane thing" that I can't remember if you had one hanging or not.

I hadn't planned on getting T2 at launch but I liked the first game well enough and Runic seem like cool enough dudes that I could fit in a twenty if there was a spot open.

Game looks so good, and I'm gonna enjoy it, but it's basically the death of the series in the west outside of the Layton crossover with Sven's "I overstated the expected sales" stuff.

Good. About time the trendy progressive homosexual lobby who are obviously running the country got what was coming to them.
this is sarcasm obviously. Just thought I'd make that clear in case people suddenly thought I was a closet Nazi

That sounds like the reaction of a bestiality supporter, to me.

If twitter yesterday taught me anything it's that bestiality is actually spelt beastiality.

Holy fucking shit

Why do these people (except for Bernardi) always come from Queensland? At least we're good at football I guess

Shaneus

Do you still need someone for your Torchlight 2 pack Shaneus or is it all settled? I kinda got confused in the whole "everyone else settling packs and lolling at Shane thing" that I can't remember if you had one hanging or not.

I hadn't planned on getting T2 at launch but I liked the first game well enough and Runic seem like cool enough dudes that I could fit in a twenty if there was a spot open.
All good, thanks BoB! Fair enough that people still don't know what the go is, I've been bitching on about it for long enough ;)

Yagharek

Fans: We love Capcom games, gee it would be nice to be able to play Ex Troopers and Megaman Legends 3 and Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

Capcom:

No-one likes anything except shitty street fighter dlc and call of uncharted I mean gears of resident evil 6

I refuse to care about AA5 until someone shows me it on a PAL store shelf. Until such time, capcon can GAGF.

legend166

It was a women serving in the Army in Afghanistan

0_o

EDIT:

I was watching a show on Foxtel last week about this. A women (of average weight) gave birth to a 7 pound, 6 ounce baby without having any clue she was pregnant. She just started having these stomach pains and went into labour. They called an ambulance, and the EMT actually examined her and said "Nope, she's not pregnant." Half an hour later she gave birth.

So weird.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
booked flights to Adelaide :) (instead of korea)

i just had too much fun there last weekend back at home.

Adelgaf meet up some where early nov?

jambo

booked flights to Adelaide :) (instead of korea)

i just had too much fun there last weekend back at home.

Adelgaf meet up some where early nov?

We could definitely do RadGAF, finally!

I'll possibly be in Sydney for Radiohead around the 12th, but I should be free other than that.

Gearbox are pretty awesome, you might be able to get it directly from them.

i emailed them about getting my bl1 dlc codes resent as i lost the email with them
just straight up threw me into a deal with 2k deal with gearbox loop then stopped responding
that is to say they responded once and told me to take it up with the other company

Shaneus

Nothing against Good Game personally, but if I ever see another "By X, for X" tagline for anything EVER, I'll fucking murder bitches.

Plus, I'm pretty sure The Zone already used "By gamers, for gamers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom