• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

First post on new page? Awesome.

Page 113 is brought to you by the Spathi High Council
BqMaW.gif

I love that this was used as Homer's walk-on theme in that Simpsons episode where he was a boxer. So good.

Not to mention the timeless classic remake of Gone in 60 Seconds.
Also Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke. I think.

Fusebox

Banned
The Aus special edition of RE6 blows, who uses those shitty vg messenger bags?? I want the anthology release from the US with RE1-5 included.

Gazunta

BLOW THE CARTRIDGE #2 OFF TO THE PRINTER FINALLY THANK FUCK MY NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

I did have a nice discovery along the journey of making it - turns out my wife is pretty good at colouring comic book art.

Damn it, now I have to pay her royalties don't I.

I haven't updated Funny Webcomic in a month.
Nobody noticed :(

So what's in the Aus version of RE6? I need a giggle.

Didn't you say you were going to study there in the summer? Or plan to?...or maybe that was someone else in the japanese thread.
It was probably me :p lack of funds keep ruining my plans. Right now the plan is after uni, but its so far away!
imports, and just not being able to access basic features of the 3ds without having to jump through hoops (vpns / dns changes so the 3ds thinks its in america so i can access some features)

and its just fucking easier to walk into a shop.

i've realised i just dont care enough to have to make sure i get a game 1 week earlier than it would come out here in aus
Yeesh, I didn't even think of that. So if I get a Japan 3DS I won't be able to, for example, play games 'online'?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
It was probably me :p lack of funds keep ruining my plans. Right now the plan is after uni, but its so far away!

Yeesh, I didn't even think of that. So if I get a Japan 3DS I won't be able to, for example, play games 'online'?

no you will be able to, but you might not be able to use features such as nintendo video

Kritz

Banned
Need moar reviews! Surely there have been enough AAA shithouse titles to review. Or even good ones. Torchlight 2? DayZ?

I've been playing as many games as ever. The problem is the novelty wore off.

I've been thinking of putting my web dev chops to the test and reforming Kritz.net to focus a bit more on my games + projects than my dumb reviews.

Danoss

You'll have to forgive the phrasing, but I do enjoy when someone does a danoss.

(I'm sorry, Danoss.)

If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't have typed that.

A certain internet wanker with an incredible amount of self-importance started that, and it saddens me to see it continue on.

Kritz

Banned
If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't have typed that.

A certain internet wanker with an incredible amount of self-importance started that, and it saddens me to see it continue on.

It's probably a bad thing I can't tell if the last paragraph is a about me, vince or you. :(

At least I didn't say "no offence, but, [thing that offends]"!

Danoss

It's probably a bad thing I can't tell if the last paragraph is a about me, vince or you. :(

At least I didn't say "no offence, but, [thing that offends]"!

I'm not going to exactly bag myself out and start a trend of using my name in a derogatory fashion am I? I'm not referring to myself, you or Vince; luckily this person doesn't post here often anymore, and I am glad for it.

Danoss

Here we go again. Vince makes a tonne of posts over pages before anyone says, "hey, a little uptight there mister?"

I make two. Two, where I'm not uptight but pointing out my dislike for something and informing someone where their observation is incorrect. And someone is on my case about it. Why am I not surprised?

Kritz

Banned
I'm not going to exactly bag myself out and start a trend of using my name in a derogatory fashion am I? I'm not referring to myself, you or Vince; luckily this person doesn't post here often anymore, and I am glad for it.

You're right. You're not the type for self-deprecating humour :(

If its any consolation we can use "Kritz" to describe a socially anxious egomaniac provocative self loathing self centered pseudo literate pretentious talentless mound of flubbering lard. ... Perhaps too specific of a use case, though.

Kritz

Banned
Here we go again. Vince makes a tonne of posts over pages before anyone says, "hey, a little uptight there mister?"

I make two. Two. And someone is on my case about it. Why am I not surprised?

Danoss you didn't even make a post before I threw you into the fire!

This is how on the pulse I am.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
SportsGAF is worst GAF. AusGAF is best GAF, when you're not whining.

Danoss

Danoss you didn't even make a post before I threw you into the fire!

This is how on the pulse I am.

Yep. Well, AusGAF seems to enjoy that.

"Hey someone said Danoss gets mad, give him hell, quick!"

"He didn't do anything though."

"Doesn't matter, hurry up before the topic changes."

I'm out before this, whatever the hell it is, continues to escalate from nothing. I have to take my Gran to the GP to give him information from the Hospital after she collapsed from a mini-stroke and to gather some previous test results for the Geriatrician. Please continue to give me shit, for seemingly no reason, in my absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom