• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midonnay

they're rebooting wolverine >_>

hopefully they've worked out how not to make adamantium claws look worse than Terminator 2 effects.

Dead Man

I...what. I give up on you Hollywood. Hugh Jackman was great as wolverine, GREAT I SAY. The claws were okay on wolverine, weren't they?

c8Evk.jpg

No.

Edit: And it is still Jackman, just in a different continuity I think...

markot

Banned
Whats the secret to stopping procrastinatingness?

>_<

Its like I can find anything else to do when I need to do something...

I even procrastinated posting that!

And its awful, cause I even do it with games. I have probably finished.... no game this year. Portal 2? that was last year? >.>... Even if I like the games! I havent finished skyward sword! I didnt even finish twilight princess!

Id say 1% at best of the games I buy are finished. And its because I always get side tracked... by nothing!

Dead Man

>_<

I'll tell you in a little bit.

Edit: Herp le derp. Sorry. No advice, I am still procrastinating 36 years after being late to my own birth.

Ew. I still haven't seen the Wolverine movie. That picture combined with reading that Ryan Renolds of all people was cast as Deadpool makes me never want to see it ever. I hope they do remake it now.

>_<

And its awful, cause I even do it with games. I have probably finished.... no game this year. Portal 2? that was last year? >.>... Even if I like the games! I havent finished skyward sword! I didnt even finish twilight princess!

Id say 1% at best of the games I buy are finished. And its because I always get side tracked... by nothing!

I would also like to know ;.; You know when you're procrastinating things that you want to do something is messed up.

markot

Banned
I could just be lazy >.> like when I think about skyward sword its

'Id have to get up, go to the living room, turn on the tv, find the wiimote, make sure the batteries are full...'

I think the internet is to blame. With pc games I can just alt tab, but you have to 'commit' to a console game.

Homer: I won't sleep in the same bed with a woman who thinks I'm lazy. I'm going to go right downstairs, unfold the couch, unroll the sleeping ba... [gets into bed] Eh, good-night.

Fusebox

Banned
Ew. I still haven't seen the Wolverine movie. That picture combined with reading that Ryan Renolds of all people was cast as Deadpool makes me never want to see it ever. I hope they do remake it now.

I would cast Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. If someone said to me, "Who should play Deadpool?" I would say Ryan Reynolds.

Choc

Banned
refss.gif

yep

For those who have not heard, this was one of the las tplays of an NFL match today. The seahawks (in blue) was trying to score a touchdown by catching the ball whilst the packers were trying to defend their line.

Packers clearly intercepted. On review the referees gave the touchdown to the seahawks and the hawks won. Just unbeliveable.

They currently have replacement joke referees because the NFL is in dispute with the proper referees. The way i see it, each weeks fuckups is making the referees more valuable by the minute.

This is the NFLs web report

A3nabSuCUAAPV5M.jpg

That picture is NOT from that play. lol fucking tools

Dead Man

refss.gif

yep

For those who have not heard, this was one of the las tplays of an NFL match today. The seahawks (in blue) was trying to score a touchdown by catching the ball whilst the packers were trying to defend their line.

Packers clearly intercepted. On review the referees gave the touchdown to the seahawks and the hawks won. Just unbeliveable.

They currently have replacement joke referees because the NFL is in dispute with the proper referees. The way i see it, each weeks fuckups is making the referees more valuable by the minute.

This is the NFLs web report

A3nabSuCUAAPV5M.jpg

That picture is NOT from that play. lol fucking tools

Don't they have an automatic review in the last 2 minutes now? Or is it just at the booths discretion and not the coaches?

Fucking ridiculous.. NFL catching rules have been fucked for years anyway.

Choc

Banned
One of the great assurances in life is that no matter the sports league, fans will complain about the officiating.

No this is fully justified legend. They are currently using referees that are not even NFL quality have not gone through the elite levels to reach that level, just because they are in dispute with the main referees over things.

Its ridiculous, and that video proves it was a bullshit call, they even had a fucking VIDEO to check and STILL fucked it up.

Packers players are melting down on twitter. If the NFL has the gall to fine them, they can go fuck themselves because its the NFLs fucking fault.

as one of the players tweeted 'fucking fine me you pricks NFL, but you better fucking give that money to the real referees'

its been revealed the guys they are using now were sacked from the Lingerie FootbalL league for being shit. Yep.......

My wife and I just went for our 20 week ultrasound. Maybe I'm biased, but I think we're well on our way to making a really good looking kid. Of course, he looks like an MRI scan of a mummy in those 3D pictures, so maybe it is just my imagination.

Also, today marks the first time a picture was ever taken of my son's junk. It is my sincere hope we haven't started a trend.

lol ball didn't even touch the ground!

I'll tell you in a little bit.

Edit: Herp le derp. Sorry. No advice, I am still procrastinating 36 years after being late to my own birth.
36? Is that in real years or cat years?

This is the worst thing I have ever read in an AusGAF thread.
although Burt Reynolds could do an even better job

Gazunta

I'm out of the loop. If I upgrade to iOS 6 will I get turn by turn navigation in Australia now? Or is it something I have to wait for?

Also

X-COM DEMO HNNNNNGH

Also

Project Giana asked me for my address. SOON I WILL HAVE NEW GIANA.

Choc

Banned
I'm out of the loop. If I upgrade to iOS 6 will I get turn by turn navigation in Australia now? Or is it something I have to wait for?

Also

X-COM DEMO HNNNNNGH

Also

you have to wait but it also means you have shit apple maps that makes it pointless

The directions are telling people directions to the runway of Melbourne and Adelaide airports instead of the terminals lol :|

Also

X-COM DEMO HNNNNNGH

Also

Everytime you post, I expect to see this gif

GAZ-2.gif

Shaneus

The one movie that needs to be remade is The Running Man. Apparently (according to Stephen King) Arnold in the movie couldn't be further away from the main character in his book. Someone needs to make a new one based on the book itself. It'd be fucking awesome.

Everytime you post, I expect to see this gif

GAZ202.gif
Ahaha, wow. I've never seen that before. Is that one of the Flying High's or Police Squad?

Gazunta

That is God damn amazing Clive. I love it. More threads should have that alarm.

How does it compare to the original one? That was so boss that game. I want all those old(ish) Amiga/PC games to get makeovers.

PS. What ARE you doing now? I've lost track and have no idea what you do anymore (and you gave some clue about something to do with a game, but that's it).

It's really bloody good. Put it this way. It's exactly as good as what you think the original was like, not what it actually was like. Still the same core gameplay, but much better UI and playability. Bit annoying it doesn't have multiplayer (yet) but oh well. The sense of scale on the battles is huge.

Nowdays I'm running iFactory during the day... and Final Say PR and comic-related things at night. And lots of other things going on in the background :)

Ahaha, wow. I've never seen that before. Is that one of the Flying High's or Police Squad?

Mission Impossible. I am halfway through watching the original series. This one was from the other night.

That is God damn amazing Clive. I love it. More threads should have that alarm.

Nowdays I'm running iFactory during the day... and Final Say PR and comic-related things at night. And lots of other things going on in the background :)

The gif app cost $5. Happy birthday for Nov.
m guessing we have one client in common once again.

It never ceases to amaze that the beloved rock we call Australia of all places is recognised as GAF's leading locational community~

Salutations all, just introducing myself around these parts! I subscribe to the Vooks' School of Fanboyism and am happily plonked somewhere in the heart of the Western Suburbs of Sydney. I attend one of those fancy institutions where you feed ducks and learn stuff or whatever. Have we ever had a census or sorts -- I'd love to know more about GAF's Australian demography!

i have terrible opinions in everything especially video games. but ESPECIALLY video games.

Please don't take away my citizenship. It's not all bad -- everyone loathes vegemite with the greatest antipathy known to man.

Pleasure to meet you all! I shall pop by more often as long as I don't forget that the community forum actually exists.

hey. hey guys. :O Dragon Age 3~~~~~

female friend of mine does not rate Ryan Gosling
ew. I don't know what it is about him... I guess he just has a boring face.
Salutations all, just introducing myself around these parts! I subscribe to the Vooks' School of Fanboyism and am happily plonked somewhere in the heart of the Western Suburbs of Sydney. I attend one of those fancy institutions where you feed ducks and learn stuff or whatever. Have we ever had a census or sorts -- I'd love to know more about GAF's Australian demography!

hullo! A more senior member will be with you in a moment for your interrogation erm, initiation.
We should have a census, by the way. We might have done an age/location thing once. I think ausgaf is pretty evenly spead across the eastern states and Adelaide, and ranges from 18 - 35ish iirc.

Hey people who like to have fun, give this new version of last week's Super difficult "Don't touch the line!" game!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/97686246/Dont_Touch_The_Level_B.swf

NOTE: IF YOU PLAYED IT LAST WEEK, DO NOT PLAY THIS ONE! YOU'LL SCREW UP THE MATH

This is super fun. I love the rotating line games. if you're datamining from that, my score is bad because im at work :D

Fiiiiiine. I might hire it out tonight. Cheap tuesday and all.

ryan reynolds is awesome. gosling is better though.

as a man, those two men are very handsome and i wouldnt mind if my girlfriend got with either somehow. id be damn proud

hamchan

It never ceases to amaze that the beloved rock we call Australia of all places is recognised as GAF's leading locational community~

i have terrible opinions in everything especially video games. but ESPECIALLY video games.

Please don't take away my citizenship. It's not all bad -- everyone loathes vegemite with the greatest antipathy known to man.

Pleasure to meet you all! I shall pop by more often as long as I don't forget that the community forum actually exists.

Hello!

Ignore the fighting that occurred the last day in here, it's not always like that lol.

Also if you set subscriptions to every thread you post in then you can keep up with AusGAF and don't need to click on community ever again, since this forum is mostly full of old OTs from Gaming anyways.

Choc

Banned
so shan dont rate him either

is this a case of guys think Ryan Gosling is the bomb and would go gay for him whilst girls dont like him

thats fucked :eek:

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hello!

Ignore the fighting that occurred the last day in here, it's not always like that lol.

Also if you set subscriptions to every thread you post in then you can keep up with AusGAF and don't need to click on community ever again, since this forum is mostly full of old OTs from Gaming anyways.

go away karmichael hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom