• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
got my esssendon guernsey on :D

i dont know who im cheering for today. i dont think i care

but roy and hg will be commentating on abc radio so im pumped

HolyCheck

Cheer for the Swans!

COME ON SWANNIES

i havent gotten over how boring they were in 2006.

my friend whos opinion i trust informs me it is no longer the case (i havent watched a swans game since then.) so perhaps i will

and hawthorn are just dicks.

I was a Swannies boy until my team came into the AFL so I have always had a soft spot for them.

Plus my Mum goes for the Hawks so I would be going for anyone but them anyway :)

Go the Hawks!
Am lucky enough to be going to the game today (got the day off work) and managed to secure boundary side seat in the forward pocket. Looking forward to the game later on today.

Choc

Banned
A37GPGCCEAAfSO5.jpg

HolyCheck

Oh sure but if it was for some SC2 event youd do it from you deathbed!
Firstly; corran would do it so no need to panic.
2ndly: I don't know any streaming links off the top of my head! So canyt make the afl thrwad as I woudld a sc2 one

Shaneus

Wow, the weather here in Geelong is fucking TERRIBLE. It's blowing a gale, rain's pissing down at less (or more?) than 45 degrees (the one that makes it closer to being parallel to the ground) and I swore I just saw some hail. But maybe not.

Shithouse weather.

So, AusGAF. I've been reminiscing about old Amiga/MOD/S3M/tracker music this morning. Should I create a thread in OT about it just to share my thoughts, or is that a well 'orrible idea?

FWIW, here's some stuff I've managed to find from when I was a younger nerd:
Jester / Sanity - Elysium
t.d.k./anthrox - Wizardry (Razor 1911's Red demo)

And I've just found out that because MindCandy vol 2 has sold out, it's now available for download *free* on their website! Chockers full of awesome Amiga demo footage :)
http://www.mindcandydvd.com/2/frames?p=download

One more... a doco on "demoscene culture". No idea if it's any good or not, but it's free... so why not?
http://molemanfilm.com/moleman-2-download/

Shaneus

OctaMED? OctaMED!
I didn't know what OctaMED was until I googled it, then I saw that one of the videos I linked to used it (I think). Funnily enough, I came about this thought process when I was looking up the best/easiest way to get some comfy couch-style action with an Amiga emulator.

Edit: It's not, but it's close enough. Oh, the joys of being able to distribute tens of computer music tracks that sounded AWESOME on a 1.44mb (or even 360kb) disk. Good times.

MOAR

This is absolutely fucking shameful. Sure, I doubt any of them would actually go through with *killing* them, but the fact that they're so dismissive of any other member of the human race more than likely means they'll pass that hatred to their kids... fucking shocking.

Fuck those Hunts.

Ydahs

Channel 7 on Foxtel looks awful. Simulcasted games always look better on Fox Footy, though the GF is only on C7...

I WANT MY GRAND FINAL IN HD :(

jambo

SD Grand Final in 2012, ugh. Even more of a joke considering Bathurst is on 7Mate in HD next weekend =

I'm going for the Bloods today!

Shaneus

Picked up No More Heroes 2 from Sam's Warehouse for $7.50 lol
I keep meaning to get the first one for 360 or PS3 or whatever. But always forget :/

Also, no AFL GF in HD is a fucking travesty. Doesn't worry me so much this year, but shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Edit: Bathurst is in HD?!? Fucking AWESOME.

jambo

Also, no AFL GF in HD is a fucking travesty. Doesn't worry me so much this year, but shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Edit: Bathurst is in HD?!? Fucking AWESOME.

I'm hoping the Foxtel GF replay will be in HD

Also 7 mentioned 22 hours of Bathurst coverage over 3 days, not sure how much of that will be in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom