• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I read that as I sit on a train heading into the city.

Choc

Banned
Buddy Franklin is a smug karmichael hunt

swans need to bash his face in

This needs to happen just when he is happy after scoring a goal some swan just punch his head in D:

jambo

Buddy Franklin is a smug karmichael hunt

swans need to bash his face in

This needs to happen just when he is happy after scoring a goal some swan just punch his head in D:

Sports and egos go together.

And really choc, inciting violence? =/

Choc

Banned
A37b_41CUAAnh23.jpg

tborsje

Amazing game so far.

Also, no AFL GF in HD is a fucking travesty. Doesn't worry me so much this year, but shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Channel 7 is just shit. I wish that 10 got the rights for the sole reason that they have the capacity to air the most games in HD.

It's just ridiculous that we can't watch the game in HD at the moment because some fucking sitcom is on channel 73.

Choc

Banned
you have to remember i am from nrl town where if a player acts like a smug dick after they score, a player does bash the shit out of them

Choc

Banned
HD in Queensland.. Regional, not Brisbane.

Although doesn't look all that great for HD.

and here in lies the UTTER FUCKING ABSURDITY OF AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION

its FUCKING STUPID

and also the tv networks should be smashed by the courts and ACCC for telling people to buy HDTVs because they will have HD content when they turned it all off

lying FUCKING KARMICHAEL HUNTS

you have to remember i am from nrl town where if a player acts like a smug dick after they score, a player does bash the shit out of them

It's stupid there, too. Footy players have a reputation as brutish louts for a reason.

If you want to belt people you should've been a boxer. Otherwise suck it up and play the game you're there to play.

Shaneus

TBH I wouldn't have been too jazzed either way with whoever won, but I'm glad Buddy didn't get it.

While Hawthorn at their best this year were better than any other team, Sydney were far more consistent. I don't know whether a good draw contributed to that or not (it usually does when an interstate team does well) but they definitely deserved it and I'm not at all unhappy. I missed out on the work pool by 2 points though, so someone else is getting that $140 :(

jambo

Channel 7 is just shit. I wish that 10 got the rights for the sole reason that they have the capacity to air the most games in HD.

10 actually stopped showing the AFL on One after they lost the rights. I'm talking halfway through the fucking season.

That sounds like a fucking shit place to live. Someone does celebrwtes a score in a sports game so you assault them? The fuck?!

Choc

Banned
Omg, that montage of sad hawks players to the tune of the swans' theme was hilarious.

lol you're a harsh woman shan

Jambo in the NRL, over celebration by a player is punished by a massive crunching tackle with a big hit the next round of tackles

just part of the sport

Axiom

If the last 20 minutes of a footy game was always as exciting as that was, I'd watch more than just 20 minutes of football once a year.

Salazar

Jambo in the NRL, over celebration by a player is punished by a massive crunching tackle with a big hit the next round of tackles

just part of the sport

Or a pissant body check after they've grounded it, or a knee in the back as they ground it.

jambo

The replay is on 7Mate right now and it's in HD lol ffs

Also Choc, giving them a hit in the next play is fine, but you said they should "bash him in the face" =

Ventron

I watched the whole thing at Kangaroo & Kiwi, what a close game.

Since I'm a Brisbanite I didn't really care, but I went for Sydney because most of AusGAF supports them, and because I love you legend.

(Ventron wishes to advise that he is currently inebriated and will not initiate any love with legend unless he desires it)

Are you seriously getting upset over random Facebook posts. Ignore it.

midonnay

Mitch Morton has single handedly saved his family's reputation

Jarryd Morton - shithouse

Cale Morton - shithouse

Mitch Morton - kicked 2 goals and contributed to others in the grand final.

and to think they would all have been playing for west coast if they hadn't changed the rules >_>

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
20 minutes of fireworks basically.

Literally setting the river on fire would be interesting though.

Dead Man

What the fuck? That is some disgraceful shit. I genuinly don't have the words to describe how disgusting that is, both the writing and the publishing of it.

Fuck.

There shouldn't be a place on this Earth for people that espouse such vitriolic nastiness, let alone continue to allow them an elevated place in the media.

The story should actually be "Bitter Asshole Spouts Shock To Try and Remain in Public Eye".

Would hit the accelerator if I saw him crossing the road. Would set fire to the body and them extinguish the flames by pissing on the corpse. Would then give a statement to the media saying that "Alan Jones Died of What-Goes-Around-Come-Around-Syndrome."

Dead Man

I never understood why anyone pays attention to anyone who doesn't make anything.

I don't make anything :(

There shouldn't be a place on this Earth for people that espouse such vitriolic nastiness, let alone continue to allow them an elevated place in the media.

The story should actually be "Bitter Asshole Spouts Shock To Try and Remain in Public Eye".

Would hit the accelerator if I saw him crossing the road. Would set fire to the body and them extinguish the flames by pissing on the corpse. Would then give a statement to the media saying that "Alan Jones Died of What-Goes-Around-Come-Around-Syndrome."

Approved by Dead Man, spoken by Planet_JASE, party for humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom