• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midonnay

I'm closing this thread

I'm stickying this thread

And in exactly 12 hours I am going to run through with a fucking lawnmower on some accounts

Pray to whatever deities you prefer

hahahaha

/prays for shan

Dead Man

Oh. Meh, I don't have any problem with people wearing them. When big girls wear them and the fabric stretches so much you can see their knickers it is a bit funny, but who cares?

r1chard

If you're in Melbourne and have a free night this week I recommend Cannonball at the Fringe. Just got home from seeing it and it was really good. Emma Taylor is seriously talented.

Also, leggings are not pants.

Dead Man

In a burka.

I thought jeggings were tights with a denim pattern, eg.

jeggings2.jpg

Yeah, jeggings, but you said leggings? Or am I just a confused person?

Dead Man

In a burka.

EDIT: Misread you ><

yoga pants are just sports pants right? Like tight sweat pants. Leggings are meant to go under skirts and dresses.

So they are tights? I am glad I don't have to buy girl clothes, I would end up in a burka.

Edit: Wikipedia tells me yoga pants, jeggings, and tights are all subsets of leggings. Fuck it, that is just what I am calling themn all now. Leggings. Yoga pants sounds stupid, especially if the person isn't doing yoga.

So they are tights? I am glad I don't have to buy girl clothes, I would end up in a burka.

Edit: Wikipedia tells me yoga pants, jeggings, and tights are all subsets of leggings. Fuck it, that is just what I am calling themn all now. Leggings. Yoga pants sounds stupid, especially if the person isn't doing yoga.

Its all too hard!

I . . . I think I would dress almost the same.

Except longer coats.

A female sal would be super cute!!

I think if I were a man I'd wear suits every day, mostly because TIES. Or tight tshirts if I was buff enough. Men are so limited in what they can wear, now that I think about it.

Hi guys, I had a good weekend.

Some shit went down in the OT huh

I saw Taken for the first time with my girlfriend. (Not on TV). It's incredible and I wish I watched it before

Jintor

Banjo Patterson's poetry remains probably my favourite poetry ever

it's pretty unsophisticated and probably more closely related to storytelling than anything else, but it's still super fun.

Shaneus

Okay.

Choc.

You clearly did not hype up Tokyo Jungle anywhere near enough to the level that you should have.

Damnit, that game is an absolute steal at $15 and quite possibly my GOTY. It's the first video game I've played in years that actually feels like a video game and not like it's trying to be some cinematic masterpiece or reinvention of a long-lost genre or something. It's gaming as it should be and I absolutely fucking love it:
cnFoy.png

Also, this:
I took out two hyenas with a pomeranian and then I got cocky and tried to take on a racehorse. Didn't realize there was a tiger just offscreen. Got away though.
GOTY

The year is 2125,
elYvk.png

Totally thinking that it will be the game to get my wife into video games. Like actual videogames, not Facebook shit.

Just need to make the conditions jussssssst right.

dinopoke

The Eurogamer review made it sound like Stalker with the animals moving around the city taking over territory etc. Is this the case?

Deeku

I haven't gotten any items/equipment in TJ yet apart from like medicine and water or something. I dunno, it's alright I guess. Seems like such a grind, and kinda boring. Does it get better if you survive past 50ish years?

Shaneus

Totally thinking that it will be the game to get my wife into video games. Like actual videogames, not Facebook shit.

Just need to make the conditions jussssssst right.
Don't listen to shan. Just buy this game.

I was excited when I saw it had Poms in it a few months back. I've now played it, and it's so much more.

So. Much. More.

This could pretty much get *anyone* into games. And if I had to guess, world hunger's days are numbered if games like this can be made.

Honestly, if it DOESN'T get yer missus into gaming (at least, this one) then I'll cover you for the cost of it, I shit you not. It's that damn good.

Until you buy this game, every moment that passes is a moment you can't at least spend reflecting on having played this incredible game. Think about that.

Buy it anyway like I'm going to, it's sure to be one of those games that will disappear quickly.
C'est impossible. PSN only. Need a PS3 for that.

Jintor

I just want to keep unlocking animals. that's all i want to do. once remote play starts working i'mma just lie in bed and run around tokyo

Deeku

I just want to keep unlocking animals. that's all i want to do. once remote play starts working i'mma just lie in bed and run around tokyo
Yeah, I am interested in seeing how different animals work. Like, going from the dog to a back alley cat was surprisingly different, even if it was just that little bit of extra agility.

I've never actually remote played anything ever. I hope sleep function works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom