• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

This sums my 18 month experiment with programming at uni:

388906_10151173026183194_1367637650_n.jpg

Those masks were pretty cool looking until every man and his anon started wearing them too Dead Man.

Also great time to be holidaying in NZ, fireworks beer BBQ and bonfires!

markot

Banned
Those masks were always stupid, I hate them, that movie, and everything to do with both.

Its the worst thing since cancer had a baby with aids.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
with my water bill was another letter saying how much water we use as a house hold per day!

i thought that was rather interesting

how much do others here average a day if they know?

me and my housemate are at (so it seems) 70L a day each.

that seems an awful lot.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I think tonight is the night I buy Tokyo Jungle.

with my water bill was another letter saying how much water we use as a house hold per day!

that seems an awful lot.

I think my last bill said 55L a day, but personally I use way less. It's my housemates who love to waste water. They leave it running while brushing, shaving etc. Can't stand cold/mild water at all, and they need boiling hot water for washing and even cleaning dishes. Sigh, few more months then I'm on my own *evil laughter*

midonnay

If the dons can grow some testicles and not keep suffering preventable injuries they'll be unstoppable

No way teams will be able to tag their army of midfielders

Grassy

Well I managed to get Grand Final tickets to the AFL so I had to drive from the NSW central coast to Melbourne on Friday, then back again today. 11 hours each way....not much fun, even more so that I support Hawthorn :(

Was an amazing game though and the atmosphere was unbelievable. Well done to the Swans.

Now that I'm a grown-ass man with a wife, a house and a kid on the way, I've decided that it's time to let go of my novelty undersized bachelor furniture and get proper grown-up furniture.

Anyone here know a way I can bypass retail and purchase nappies in bulk?

Omikron

Now that I'm a grown-ass man with a wife, a house and a kid on the way, I've decided that it's time to let go of my novelty undersized bachelor furniture and get proper grown-up furniture.

My suggestion is don't until you know what brand you like.

Fredescu

My suggestion is don't until you know what brand you like.
Yep. Not only that but until you know how big your baby is and how fast it grows. They shoot up in the sizes pretty quickly early on. No point stocking up on a particular size early on.

I do like the Costco nappies though. Seem pretty similar to huggies in a lot of ways yet cheaper. Don't much like the Aldi ones.

Video games.

Gonna take a break from GAF for a while, productivity has hit an all time low.

Board Games are on OzGameShop! Could have picked up Lost Cities for $25! Ended up cheapest elsewhere was that plus $8 postage :(

that seems an awful lot.
297L/day o_O

Only cost us $10 for the quarter too! Never understood why it was so damn cheap compared to electricity when everyone is saying we are low on water.

That Omi guy is correct. Don't buy a heap until you see which ones work best with the little tike.

Thankfully Aldi ones were far and away the best for us, stupidly cheap to pickup too. Never had a problem with leakage. Also did I say they are stupidly cheap? Every now and then they have mega-boxes of them for like 30% off even more than usual!

Omikron

Didn't like huggies, they were the worst for blowouts for us. Used baby love early on but mainly just use Coles branded ones now.

I kinda wish we stuck to our no disposable plan. As the waste is ridiculous.

Fredescu

Huggies set the standard for us. They're far and away the best, but they're also the most expensive. We tend to buy a couple of boxes of Huggies when they're on special and just use them at night and let him wear whatever cheaper brand we're trying during the day when it doesn't matter as much. I guess different brands work better for different body types or sleeping habits or whatever. We used Baby Love in the early days too, but found that they're not as good in the larger sizes. Now that we live near a Costco, I reckon we'll stick to the Kirkland nappies.

Jintor

So Terry Pratchett just launched a multimedia production company with exclusive worldwide rights to all of his work across film, television, merchandising and digital media. His daughter Rhianna Pratchett is involved.

What I'm saying is

Discworld Videogames

He also mentions a big screen project but we all know what we want is assassin's creed ankh morpork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom