• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will kill you last Sal.

Post that in OT to try and wash off this G/A/F? bullshit.

We should just put it in the Op :p
We should change the thread title while we are at it!

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
How many of your children has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here.
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez?
Any glass eyeballs?
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013?
Are you Mayan or can use Maya?
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time

Naa I'm going to the eight o clock.

Final session of the run, should be hype!
I've seen Raiders so many times, but this 4K remaster on the big screen is almost like a new movie! So many details I never noticed. Some of the anamorphic and special effect shots are a bit blurry compared to the rest, but overall it looks fantastic.

Now here's a shot that makes it look really bad.
AxMCEj3CIAEidWv.jpg

Also we bought a Tasmanian truffle (13g; damn these things are crazy expensive) from Madame Truffles which is only open a few months of the year. They had NSW and WA ones as well - they all smelled so different! Now to ruin it with my average cooking skills. It's sitting in a bowl with some eggs to make truffle scrambled eggs tomorrow.

Rahk

i am sorely disadvantaged by an inability to strategise in any way

AusGAF, does anybody want to fool around with Just Cause 2 multi?
I am pretty bad at that as well.

Not able to play, but is there a mod for multiplayer now or something?

Steam ID? BananaArnie
360 Gamertag? nope
PS3 thingy? too embarrassed to list it
Twitterer? bananaarnie
How many of your children has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far? none that i know of
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery? pierce bondsman is the only bond i know. well i know the others i just dont like them as much. except for that 1 guy. i dont like him at all
Would you buy a Crackdown 3? nah
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas? i brought it for a dollar. actually it was like 5 cents i should play that game i think id really like it
iOS gamer or Android user? rocking a galaxy s1 2.2 froyo
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM? steam is drm ask cookie
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming? LULZZZZ
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies? no thanks
UGG boots. Do you speak it? nnnoooooooo
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips. disagree
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY? might need a 3ds for layton
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan? i think we all know my thoughts on dnd. melb should start a boardgame day too
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here. i think i decided i only liked karen out of all of the ones listed
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole? i miss howard
Jalapeño man? yah
BACON MAN? my teacher said i burnt the bacon i called him crazy but then got sad because he marked me down
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider? beer is gross
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge? BOTH! depending on quantity
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez? people got too good at bf3 too fast. bc2 was fun. halo on the pc was also super fun. sham the fucked that up
Any glass eyeballs? not on me
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013? iv been delaying a certain one since 2011. can you guess?
Are you Mayan or can use Maya? no???
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time im working through tales as we speak[/QUOTE]
Was making this look good a pain in the ass YES!!!!

Gaz and Sal! Diner Dash for free on iPad!
Alcoholics! Magners Apple/Pear Cider 568ml for $4 from Aldi on Wednesday!

Salazar showing yet again that he has impeccable taste.
missy-higgins-joins-tppu9t.jpg

Boo! Screw you guys!
9a90dfc9-5705-4f5a-8cjuuf9.jpg

Freshly baked bread is god tier. Especially with melted butter *drools*
But fresh brumbies bread is so delicious... or maybe that's just fresh bread in general.
Any fresh bread is delicious! Brumbys are way overpriced anyway, never grab their stuff. Super easy to make some damper at home yourself in a loaf tray!

Time for a cuppa.
medium-russian-caravazsufn.jpg

lol at Sam Dastyari saying he wants Labor to bin Greens preferences.

How badly do you want to lose, son ?
Maybe he wants to suck up to the Liberals and switch over as soon as possible!

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Gaz and Sal!
medium-russian-caravazsufn.jpg
=O I actually have some of that in the cupboard!
But me likey this right now.. so nice!
26_21-07-2011_8738.png

Steam ID? Same as Gaf Name
360 Gamertag? I dont rock the box
PS3 thingy? same as my Gaf name
Twitterer? Same as my gaf name
How many of your children has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far? I don't have any gremlins
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery? Pierce for sure <3
Would you buy a Crackdown 3? Nope!
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas? Needs more candies
iOS gamer or Android user? Andriods
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM? Indifferent, as long as it works, and works without me noticing.
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming? Biased; TEH STRONGESSTTTT
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies? say whaa?
UGG boots. Do you speak it? If they keep my feet warm when its freezing (below 20C) its okay in my books
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips. YUMMM! Lime and cracked pepper! Wish they were organic or I would eat them again.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY? have 3ds, want a vita!
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan? All of the above
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here. I'm not hip with the hop.. I think Alf is pretty cool!
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole? All together; evil!
Jalapeño man? Canny take the heat
BACON MAN? Don't eat pigs :(
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider? Probably the only aussie that doesn't drink
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge? Awesome! Love me my thing black tar. Marmite s pretty good too :)
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez? I used to play MOHAA and BF1942.. all other shooters are kinda meh.
Any glass eyeballs? Nope but I got lots of glass marbles!
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013? Nevar!
Are you Mayan or can use Maya? I love maya, switched from max and haven't looked back!
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time? The greatest game of all time I have never played

Clipper

i am sorely disadvantaged by an inability to strategise in any way
I am pretty bad at that as well.
Don't sell yourselves short, guys. I found it quite tough counteracting your strategies and you did do a great job stalling me (when you were correctly guessing who I was). I also had some very lucky draws in all three games we played.

Wonder if Danoss is still up from board games via the d20 thing we pitched in to get. I'm thinking about getting the application myself. I do kinda miss rp even if I was most if the reason it broke down.
He was the last time we chatted about it (well, for RPGs) and I would also perhaps be keen to give it another go, given I have access to the app too. The weekend idea would probably be a better solution as well.

Hmm, now that I think of it, given that Roll20 now supports full cards with shuffling, dealing and stuff, we might even be able to get some board games working too... I should check it out a bit more...

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Ugh, fine

Steam ID? None atm
360 Gamertag? None
PS3 thingy? None
Twitterer? None (doing great so far)
How many of your children has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far? Dont have any chillins
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery? Connery all the way
Would you buy a Crackdown 3? Maybe
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas? Never played
iOS gamer or Android user? Android (love my nexus)
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM? Meh
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming? No, depends on the game
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies? Wuh?
UGG boots. Do you speak it? Good god no. Cold feet ftw
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips. No, no, no
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY? Will get a 3ds one day
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan? Uh no
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here. Karen Gillan is pretty schmick
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole? Smarmy asshole
Jalapeño man? ?
BACON MAN? Dont eat bacon
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider? Love cider. Will drink most things
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge? Greatest mana bestowed upon us peons
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez? Bit of Halo every now and then
Any glass eyeballs? Alas no, they're both real
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013? Yes and you cant stop me. Mwa ha ha
Are you Mayan or can use Maya? No
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time Cant say I've ever played it...

I spent way too much time on this -_-

Bernbaum

I'm supposed to be flying to Berlin right now to go see Radiohead but I'm not because Radiohead postponed their show until September and now I am sad.

My tickets are valid for September, but alas, I'll be in Iceland looking at volcanoes.

Sadface.

Volcanoes last for millions of years whereas I'll probably never ever see Radiohead, ever.

Radiohead will last another few years you whinge.
Didn't you just get back from the tropical wonderland or Tanzania?
It's fucking cold over here!
I bet you didn't even head up the road and feed the starving kids in Kenya.
Take a sicky if you want to ride your prissy little bicycle up to Germany to see those crazy krautrock bastards!

/spenttheweekendwiththeparents

Bernbaum

Radiohead will last another few years you whinge.
Didn't you just get back from the tropical wonderland or Tanzania?
It's fucking cold over here!
I bet you didn't even head up the road and feed the starving kids in Kenya.
Take a sicky if you want to ride your prissy little bicycle up to Germany to see those crazy krautrock bastards!

/spenttheweekendwiththeparents

I'd go to Iceland now but I have a drinking trip across Ireland from Dublin to Limerick next week and then I have to go map the geology of the west coast of Ireland for another week.

Don't worry, I'll photograph every Guinness and every obscure Irish beer I find along the way.

Hopefully this makes you happy.

Oh, and there's a UK-GAF meet in London tonight, so I'm going to that instead. Yay 3DS Streetpass hits!

r1chard

Any fresh bread is delicious! Brumbys are way overpriced anyway, never grab their stuff.
That's just 'cos of the Great Big New Tax, didn't you hear?

My house is currently full of Fresh Bread smell :) (I can usually only find the time to bake the bread in the afternoon.) Bread's easy to make - I have two pieces of advice: buy a decent, solid, deep tin and use Bread Improver. I baked about 50 loaves before I used bread improver (which basically amounts to about 5g of soy flour to a 750g loaf) for the first time a week back and the difference was amazing. Soft, fluffy bread. Soo good. I think I'm gonna have to go have a slice right now...

Don't worry, I'll photograph every Guinness and every obscure Irish beer I find along the way.
You'd better. Or else.

If you find stuff from Dark Star, Lovibonds or Fyne Ales, drink it on my behalf, won't you? I can't for the life of me find any in Melbourne.

Also you guys can keep your pressed roasted olive Red Rock Deli chips or whatever the hot new flavour is nowadays, Thins' Light & Tangy are still the GOAT.

Deeku

I've been eating only rrd jalapeno pepper corn chips for the past like several several weeks, and they're still pretty good! Though last week I got a packet that was super over flavoured, which kinda turned me off a little. Might go back to the lime n pepper soon.

JMizzlin

Saw Flight of the Conchords in Brisbane tonight. Amazing show all throughout. Really glad I got to see them at their first show in Brissy. Arj Barker warmed up the crowd with some great stand-up, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom