• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought some passion pop

Going classy? Should have grabbed the Spumante! $3 a bottle. Good times.
Goonbag of Fruity Lexia. 3 bags worth in layback during muck up day in Year 12 ruined me for wine, for the next 5 years I would almost vomit with every mouthful. Good times! Are they still retiring the goonbag?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Going classy? Should have grabbed the Spumante! $3 a bottle. Good times.
Goonbag of Fruity Lexia. 3 bags worth in layback during muck up day in Year 12 ruined me for wine, for the next 5 years I would almost vomit with every mouthful. Good times! Are they still retiring the goonbag?

No one in melb seems to know what fruity lexia is :( ive asked for it at like 5 bottleos andf get funny loosk every time
just the normal one md

I wasn't expecting much from that video but it was really good.

"I wanted to be an animator but then I got lazy and went into filmmaking."

that and the Dr Who references. Now to ignore the thousands of lame parody vids to flood youtube

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I thought it was brilliant.

Anyway, the higgs was originally nicknamed the goddamn particle due to its difficulty to find. Then the media ruined it by editing then using the popular moniker.

But still, at least we know its real.

From my understanding isn't it responsible for the existence of the mass in our universe anyway? in that case the title is kind of apt in a way. People really think to much about the religious connotations associated with the word.;p

Lol @ $3 wine. Aren't the goverment introducing a $1.20/drink floor on alcohol, or is that not happening?

I've heard he's a better Parker, has better one-liners as Spidey and that the swinging looks amazing.

Enjoy!

He's definitely a more attractive Parker :p

Jintor

I should've gone to get my academic transcript done today :\

I was going to use an older one until I realised it was more than a semester old instead of the beginning-of-the-year old I thought it was. Better get a current one...

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
The Amazing Spiderman just reminded me about how much better Raimi films were.:/

Andrew garfield and Emma stone were great in it though.

Toby McGuire feels like a better fit.

BD489.jpg

Toby is only good for his horrible acting and expressions.

r1chard

Going classy?
I dunno if it counts but today I needed some cheering up so I bought some of this:
A3Oyz.jpg

It felt wrong at the time, but it was tasty and did cheer me up a little.

ps. I'm 40, which I'm pretty sure means I'm not allowed to buy this stuff unless it's for my daughter...

Aldi still had Monteith's A&P cider for $4 so i grabbed 3 and Safeway has 6 packs of Mac's for $12 so i grabbed some Hop Rocker Pilsner! Tastes more like an IPA than the usual pilsner I grab.

Also came home to quiche, red velvet cupcakes and soon chili con carne! Also official got a 50c an hour payrise even before asking, still lowest paid in the contract but better than nothing until we can negotiate something a little more substantial.

I really need to quit my whining, i have things a lot better than i let on!

It felt wrong at the time, but it was tasty and did cheer me up a little.

ps. I'm 40, which I'm pretty sure means I'm not allowed to buy this stuff unless it's for my daughter...

Pfft, you can do whatever you want! Chocolate is delicious, and everyone should be able to buy it.

Oh wow, Choc had like double the posts in this thread than the second most prolific poster when he was banned!

Also all the alcohol I am consuming tonight is from New Zealand :/

Deeku

Oh man, a bunch of FF stuff on psn are on sale and I just bought all the psp games:O Thinking of buying the rest of the PS1 games as well in case I wana play them.

Jintor said:
Clerkships are terrifying! Fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
lol which parts? The assessment centre days are pretty scary the first time!

Jintor

The entire process from start to finish

Really wish firms had a thing on the sidebar that was like "We are a top tier firm" because this would be easier. Though I can probably guess tbh.

Oh man, a bunch of FF stuff on psn are on sale and I just bought all the psp games:O Thinking of buying the rest of the PS1 games as well in case I wana play them.

I grabbed Dissidium OXII Dodecahedron because I skipped over it at release and it should be fantastic on Vita and considered getting the mainline games that are on there 'cause I like my RPGs portable nowadays but decided against it since I already have disc copies and while portability is nice it's not essential. Then my copy of Theatrhythm arrived today and after spending some time playing it I'll be going to DSE tomorrow to grab a couple of PSN cards and getting I, II, and VI-IX.

I've played right into their hands ._.

Rahk

I grabbed Dissidium OXII Dodecahedron because I skipped over it at release and it should be fantastic on Vita and considered getting the mainline games that are on there 'cause I like my RPGs portable nowadays but decided against it since I already have disc copies and while portability is nice it's not essential. Then my copy of Theatrhythm arrived today and after spending some time playing it I'll be going to DSE tomorrow to grab a couple of PSN cards and getting I, II, and VI-IX.

I can't tell if that title is parodying Square-Enix games or not anymore. :(

Deeku

The entire process from start to finish

Really wish firms had a thing on the sidebar that was like "We are a top tier firm" because this would be easier. Though I can probably guess tbh.
Do law clerkships have shl tests as well? They totally sucked the first couple times too!

I can think of a couple of tt firms, but yeah it's obvious. Hard part is finding boutique firms that hire since there's usually less competition with smaller (but still reputable) firms.

Box of Bunnies said:
I'm pretty close to buying theatrhythm now. Like, a click away! :/

Already have 6 and 9, have no choice but to grab 7 and 8 at half price. And now buy a Vita and get a job where i can sit on a train for 2 hours a day travelling to play said games in peace.

Jintor

I wish I'd done some paralegal stuff earlier... too late to look back and mope though I guess.

Alternatively this process is pretty much telling me I don't really want to do law but WHAT'REYOUGONNADO

Salazar

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/polit...carbon-tax-pricehike-memo-20120706-21lxs.html

The parent company of Brumby's, the publicly listed Retail Food Group, which also manages the Donut King and Michel's Patisserie franchises, was forced into an embarrassing apology to shareholders for the "foolish and ill-considered" advice written by Mr Priest that encouraged bakeries to put up prices and "let the carbon tax take the blame".

It is understood the company will run full-page newspaper advertisements over the weekend and has engaged a "social media expert" to limit the damage on Twitter and Facebook.

Ms Catterall also instructed franchisees to remove any Liberal Party placards that linked price rises to the carbon tax.

Great work, Abbott. You utter tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom