• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
edit apparently not

so with this news in toe,

Alan_Jones_cunt.jpg

Hey that's actually not bad for hard/stuff/grind/whatevercore!

They were one of the driving forces of the Hardcore -> Metalcore transition. They tend to fiddle around with Sludge/Death Metal/Mathcore for most of their stuff over the last decade. One of my favourite bands easily and a huge force for good in the Metal community, a hell of a lot of great Metal bands name drop Kurt Ballou.

Being ugly isn't an illness.
... hurts, man... that just... damn!

Why?

WHY?!?

Edit, the first:
I don't much care for metal but I did not dislike that. What's more, is that I only know Devin Townsend because of his ambient-ish acoustic album, Ghost.

Edit, the second:
Don't think I haven't forgiven you for that whole "I don't like that K&D Remix" bollocks that you said earlier today, Shaneus. If I didn't know that you had horrendous taste in music I would have been offended. Tosser.

Edit, the third:
I take that back, Shaneus. Given your very obvious shortcomings, you've overcome a lot to become you're a surprisingly okay guy, of sorts.

Rahk

How? I'm still downloading on Steam but I thought it didn't unlock yet?
It's out in the US. Just install and run Spotflux to unlock it.

Note: Using a VPN to bypass regional restrictions is against the SSA and could get you banned, but I haven't heard of anyone being banned using it to unlock games. Use at your own risk.

Fucking publishers. Pirates are playing Dishonored and XCOM right now yet Australians on Steam can't! And I'm talking about actual pirates, not just people using VPN to appear USAish!

New version is new!

Hey I won't dispute it has cleaned up great over years and years of playing live! Same can be said for PHM-era NIN. The only decent 'covers' of those tracks you can buy are on AATCHB/Beside You In Time!

On that note PHM is not far off 25 years old. Which blows my fucking mind. So watch this Omi if you already didn't when it was found this year!

Shaneus

Edit, the third:
I take that back, Shaneus. Given your very obvious shortcomings, you've overcome a lot to become you're a surprisingly okay guy, of sorts.
I'm glad it took you three goes to get that right. It shows you're trying. Good effort there, kiddo!

:p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is it essential in parliament for speakers to go full bogan when they talk?

What the hell happened in that cunt thread. D: Mumei demodded, and a whole bunch of posters I liked perma'd. I think I'll just stick to ausgaf for a while, things are always nice here.

Also we were doing ages? 20! (I feel late to the party in more ways than one...)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
What the hell happened in that cunt thread. D: Mumei demodded, and a whole bunch of posters I liked perma'd. I think I'll just stick to ausgaf for a while, things are always nice here.

Also we were doing ages? 20! (I feel late to the party in more ways than one...)

the PC brigade were banned. I think this means you're associating with troublesome types.

eat children, keep an eye on this one.

Jintor

well, not always

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What have I done now?

EatChildren

It's tempting man, but these always seem to happen at the most unideal times. Last one was the same day as lunch/dinner with friends, and this time I'll be out of Melbourne on the 17th, either getting back the 19th or 20th.

Put me down as a maybe. I like maybes.

Gazunta

GOD DAMN IT WHY CAN'T I PLAY XCOM

blahblahblah VPN blahblah I just want to press a button and play my game

Well because I couldn't play XCOM I drew a comic about Donkey Kong Country, and to hell with it I'm going to post it here so you have to suffer like I did. YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS IF YOU JUST LET ME PLAY XCOM, AUSTRALIA

Frawdder

There are a few Radelaideans around here: myself, Jambo, Dead Man...uh, HolyCheck is a filthy traitor that went to live in Melbourne. I know there are a few others but their names escape me at the moment.

All good, just a really bad viral infection. Made worse by too many awesome foods over the weekend and a fishing trip filled with mosquitoes.

Was much more concerned about the unstable, alcoholic woman that kept wandering back into Emergency while we waited the 2.5 hours to be seen.

The little guy got an icey pole and a monkey sticker. He wants to make a dwarwing for Doctor Chris tomorrow now, was a great doctor at that hour of the night.

ALSO Catherine is only 1600 allards on GoD for 360 at the moment. EDIT NOT. Offer NOT in our region. Fuck you MS.

throw me and the mrs as a maybe for melbgaf.

also I have created a log in system with CakePHP. I will show it off at some point. It currently saves your UserId in the cookie so technically you can modify that and login as anyone! :O!!
will be fixed later, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom