• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link for Shaneus.

Not the time to point blame but the truck driver will almost certainly be in the wrong considering the laws surrounding train crossings in Victoria.

Hope everyone who is injured make it out alright.

Rlan

Is there a way for me to buy old Retro Gamer Magazine Collections in Australia? I have Volume 6 and love it, want 1-5..

Is there a way for me to buy old Retro Gamer Magazine Collections in Australia? I have Volume 6 and love it, want 1-5..

Seem to be out of stock at the distributor. Probably best to send them a tweet and hope they have some leftovers sitting around their office they will part with.

They are another magazine that I keep wanting to pick up but keep forgetting >_<

Shaneus

Here is a link for Shaneus.

Not the time to point blame but the truck driver will almost certainly be in the wrong considering the laws surrounding train crossings in Victoria.

Hope everyone who is injured make it out alright.
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of jumping on the revenge wagon right away, but whenever you hear of "accidents" involving truck drivers, it's almost always due to gross incompetence that could've been avoided and it aggravates the hell out of me.

Axiom

I take the Pakenham line past Dandenong every week and pretty much always sit at the front of the train.

This makes me shudder far more than it usually would.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I take the Pakenham line past Dandenong every week and pretty much always sit at the front of the train.

This makes me shudder far more than it usually would.

I take the same line and always sit at the back, since that's where the seats are in the morning and after work!

Fist bump.
w2squ.jpg

Shaneus

I'll be able to contribute if you like. With one or two exceptions (due to neglect) I have every Hyper mag up to... 100-something?

Rlan

That'd be really awesome. I've got a ton of them back home, but they're in Adelaide and not brisbane. This sort of started because I had some scans that I used to have for something else -- including SEGA Zone, Mean Machines Sega, Hyper and CVG etc.

Trying to do a bunch of it now before i can't be bothered anymore :p

Deeku

Mine r

http://www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/upload/images/Recycle_Bin_big.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Same, did that recentlyish. Stuff just takes up too much space!

[quote="codswallop, post: 43914029"]Fist bump.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/w2squ.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Heh. There's like an iron man nendoroid that looks pretty neat!

dinopoke

Don't sleep and stay active the next day! Then go to sleep before 10pm. I've also been recommended that taking a nap between 5am - 8am is better than just staying up all day.

The first episode isn't entirely indicative of the rest of the series. It's worth giving it a couple of more episodes to get a better idea. Besides, you only really have 12 episodes left now.

Or not. If you likes not, you like nots.

markot

Banned
Whedon is over rated. Face facts.

Also xcom is my most dissapointing game of the year. Talk about hyped up nonsensicalliness. Waste of money, its as deep as a thin crust pizza.

Wouldn't that depend upon the person and what rating they give him?

Also, I oppose that thing that you like and is generally held with some positive regard. I don't like the stuff you do!

You guys need to understand, Markot is going for the longest, deepest, most perfect troll of all time.

He will wait until you are on your death bed.

He will slide up and sit down next to you.

And with your last living moment he will say, "I was being sarcastic every moment of my life".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom