• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Damn this sounds like fun. Glad you enjoyed the paintball :D

Damn it! Last thing I remember
they found Sophia in the barn and everyone found out Lori was pregnant
. Should I pick it up with season three?

Nah, continue where you stopped since there's only like 6 more episodes after that before season three anyways. Also the latter half of season two has much better episodes compared to the first half, since the showrunner changed during that time. There was definitely a conscious decision to pick up the pace of the show.

Jintor

I bet you're one of the jerks who brings his own paint ball gun.

chang1.jpg

Jintor

Man, stupid fourth year of university actually being kind of difficult

what kind of tertiary education is actually challenging to complete :(

Android 4.2 will implement a swipe keyboard by default. Also multiple users on tablets and a few other cool things. No ETA but Nexus 4 comes with it and is out soon.

Omikron

Man, stupid fourth year of university actually being kind of difficult

what kind of tertiary education is actually challenging to complete :(

Keep with it dude, soon to be over. :)

Android 4.2 will implement a swipe keyboard by default. Also multiple users on tablets and a few other cool things. No ETA but Nexus 4 comes with it and is out soon.

Awesome, sounds good. Primarily this is for the wife, but think I am a convert for couch use.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Gotten stuck into The Walking Dead game. It's pretty damn excellent. Shows how important it is for a game like this to have strong characters and writing.

Is the TV series itself any good?

Gotten stuck into The Walking Dead game. It's pretty damn excellent. Shows how important it is for a game like this to have strong characters and writing.

hmm... HMM...hm....

Just try watching it for yourself. It was alright, but there were too many annoying characters for me. I guess I will go back and finish it since Ham said it picks back up, but yeah. The first season is good!

Kritz

Banned

First season was mediocre-average
Second was hit garbage
Third people report to be decent, compared to the second season.

I'd say watch the first season or just stick to the games. Their plots are completely different, at least.

Who are you people? Walking Dead is excellent. First season is great, second season starts out slow but ends amazingly, third season has been brutally intense so far.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
hmm... HMM...hm....

Just try watching it for yourself. It was alright, but there were too many annoying characters for me. I guess I will go back and finish it since Ham said it picks back up, but yeah. The first season is good!

First season was mediocre-average
Second was hit garbage
Third people report to be decent, compared to the second season.

I'd say watch the first season or just stick to the games. Their plots are completely different, at least.

Play the game and read the graphic novels.

Who are you people? Walking Dead is excellent. First season is great, second season starts out slow but ends amazingly, third season has been brutally intense so far.

Both correct!

The show is absolute garbage. GARBAGE. The game is pretty sweet though.

Cheers! For now I think I'll stick to the games. Maybe when season one is over give the show and comics a try.

EatChildren

Sleeping Dogs owns. Nightmare in North Point was pretty solid too, at least for the ~$4 you can get it for. I video reviewed it. Give me hits!

I gotta pick it up sometime

GOOD NEWS MR. JINTOR

There has never been a better time to pickup Sleeping DogsTM !!!

Right now you can jump in on the PC version (WITH SUPER DUPER HD TEXTURE PACK ON STEM) for the low low price of $19 at OzGameShop!!!

Oh and while breaking names and taking faces in sunny Hong Kong why not grab the newly released Nightmare in North Point DLC for a few hours of hilarity and homage! Only the low low price of $3.75 from GreenManGaming with the 25% discount afforded to you with the code GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S !!!

While you are on a roll why not pre-order highly acclaimed upcoming titles such as Hitman Absolution or Tomb Raider! They are sure to light your world on fire!

Also grab some Doritos! And Mountain Dew! To stay alive while playing of course!

Jintor

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Deeku

You know I actually have more fun watching Vinny (giantbomb) play Sleepy Dogs than playing it myself lol!

I'm sooooo close to finishing off 999, but my hand hurts from holding down the dpad all day:/

Deeku

Crap, guess I'll leave it for another night then. On my true end run at the moment, just did the door [1] puzzle...for like the freakin 4th time today!

EatChildren

Finished episode two of The Walking Dead game. The major hook was predictable, but that didn't take away from the intensity. These games are pretty ridiculous. I'm finding myself way more invested than I imagined.

Kritz

Banned
Finished episode two of The Walking Dead game. The major hook was predictable, but that didn't take away from the intensity. These games are pretty ridiculous. I'm finding myself way more invested than I imagined.

I'm still annoyed with every character in that game that nobody saw that fucking twist coming when it was so blatantly obvious what was going on from the very seconds you meet those characters.

... It'd be amazing if TellTale later patched all the "let's not go to camalot, tis a silly place" dialogue choices to genuinely skip content once all the episodes are available anyway.

Omikron

I was trying to remember the ep2 twist, took me a while, but yeah, it was kinda obvious.

But, kinda irrelevant too. :)

WHEN IS EPISODE FIVE OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom