• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Turns out its not food poisoning, its gastro. First time ever.

Also, before I get back from the chemist someone confirm for me if you have to be connected online on Wii U in order to play WiiWare/VC games? I know you need to get an online update in order to unlock BC, but I didn't know you had to be online a la Final Fight PSN in order to play.

Someone please confirm or I might accidentally a vita

Rezbit

Hey guys, I just made an AusGAF Vanu Outfit on the AU server. If you're on Vanu add me to friends list (Rezbit) or let me know your name and I will invite you.

Just how shit do you think my weekend's going to be, because:
l3Lud.jpg

You're still probably right, though...

Danoss

A couple of board game specials some people might be interested in before I head out for the day. If any SydGAF member is going to grab one, let me know and I might piggy-back something on your order (and chip-in for shipping of course).

I'm going to leave PS2 downloading while I'm out, so I can jump on and have a look when I return. What're the details I need to know if I want to join up with the rest of you?

I should grab Powergrid since my Ticket to Ride order fell through.

Not sure I can be fucked trying to order through my phone though, laziest effective solution is to tell people to buy it for Christmas for me.

Also Arkham City is still one of the best of the generation. Art design even on 360 is still fucking mind blowing. So dense! Standing on a rooftop in the snow with the stunning architecture around a shredded, decaying Batman is joke fucking boss. Will be one of those moments that will forever be linked to this generation whenever I think back. Fuck that final Catwoman boss fight though. Deus Ex 3 level terrible.

mandiller

Any Aussie's into stealth games?

There's a sale over at Greenmangaming.com at the moment for a bunch of games including these two Steam compatible games.

Dishonored is $US22.50 when you use the coupon GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

Hitman Absolution is $US32.50 when you use the coupon GMG35-FGR37-COY0B
or you can buy the Professional edition with a digital artbook and some gun unlocks for $39 with the same coupon.

I just bought both and redeemed them on Steam. Sales like this are a god send for us Aussies.

There are other sales too, like Skyrim, which you can use the generic 25% off coupon on to get a further discount (GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q).

Jintor

We were drinking until midnight, you should have turned up :(

Fucking cityrail. Primary tickets windows out of commission, 24 hour ticket machine closed. What the fuck is this shit.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
My friends running an hour late to meet me in the cbd. So I think I might just buy a beer and be done with money for the week.

My friends running an hour late to meet me in the cbd. So I think I might just buy a beer and be done with money for the week.
You shoulda said you were in the CBD! The wife and I have been killing time (eating) at Mamasita between a wedding and the reception but have to leave soon...

So Kmart is considered PRIORITY by Telstra while petrol stations are not. So I can go buy Baby's Day Out on DVD with eftpos but not the fuel I need to drive there :/

Fuckwit Telstra. Hope the backlash here is a bitch. Will be telling everyone I can to switch to Optus mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom