• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Man, I fucking love the internet. Want to know how best to appreciate a game's DLC? Ask the designer directly!
3GrUZ.png

Some other guy responded too, but whatever.

Shaneus

At least dlc doesn't come in plastic wrapping, right shaneus?
Quiet you :(

I actually still have a copy of Bioshock 2 with art book still in it's plastic... I managed to get it again in a Steam sale for cheap.

Someone should write an app (hi Omi!) that lists the amount of time played of each game in a particular Steam library, and maybe pick one at random to finish based on random criteria (such as when it was bought, how long it's been played for etc.).

Jintor

I finally cleared Xenoblade Chronicles. What an excellent game. I still think the Soundtrack is probably the best part though.

teekun

Abbott: If right for young Australians to work for dole, all the more important to have people who have come uninvited pulling their weight

Tony Abbott: living in an alternate reality where refugees are somehow a bigger drain on resources than Australian-born deadshits.

N0VAM0D

Chicken is magical

Food poisoning is awesome

I got sick from eating some chicken dish earlier this year, it was awful. The restaurant wasn't very well lit, so I couldn't really see the colouring of the chicken, which I assumed was fine. Turns out there was fucking blood still coming out of it. Now I'm really hesitant to order chicken dishes in restaurants.

On another note, I saw Skyfall last night. I really enjoyed it! Would recommend.
Anyone seen Seven Psychopaths yet? Is it any good?

Shaneus

"This is a sensational offering for Adelaide."
A house with drinkable water out of the tap is a sensational offering for Adelaide.

Jintor

If SydGAF is up for a little travel following dinner, I've got to get over to the Low Bar on Crown St later in the evening for a bit. It's just off Oxford St.

Regina Spektor is wonderfully insane. Hotel Song and Après Moi are in my rotation permanently now. Listening to her music is like putting your brain in a blender. And DAT VOICE.

I blame you guys for my not having found out about her sooner.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Excellent! just logged in to VTAC and found out I just received a early round offer for my first preference - Bachelor of Education (primary) at Deakin University.

Can't wait to officially become a uni student next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom