• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazunta

3DS XL get.

After being pretty much an exclusive iOS gamer for the past 6 months (maybe even a year?) it's going to be weird playing with buttons...

...and paying more than $5 for a new game

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So I started playing the walking dead. So far it's whatever and I do wish I had killed or at least had been able to kill off a specific character -
That stupid duck kid. He looks like an idiot. I want him dead

I'm certainly disappointed it's not open. There's been a few moments when I wish I could have just taken control of the situation and done something specific. For instance in episode 1 -
I didn't want to hear that lady that you attempt to rescue at the motor inn crap on about wanting to die. I had an axe, let me chop her head off
. Who knows maybe that was possible with another dialogue choice but i really wish it wasn't designed that way.

Maybe that's why I dislike adventure games. I get there's dialogue to build character, to attempt to give you a connection. But if I want to save someone or kill someone because I like or dislike them for whatever reason, I should be able to. Don't throw me in an environment and then make me go through it in a very specific way.

Will attempt to finish it all though. I'm trying to stop buying games on sale and playing them for 1 hour and never touching them again. God it's hard.

People on ebay are the worst. Who the fuck thinks its a good idea to argue postage cost after they are highest bidder and the listing has ended, with postage clearly spelled out in the listing.

Omni

Hey everyone. Never posted in here before :) I live in Tasmania (I know, I know. Moved down here from Brisbane a few years back)

Hey everyone. Never posted in here before :) I live in Tasmania (I know, I know. Moved down here from Brisbane a few years back)

Welcome. Prepare to be bombarded with a list of questions. Mainly asking if you like bacon and ricki lee.

the correct answers are yes to bacon and no to ricki lee

Shaneus

Well, at least you upgraded by moving from Brisbane to... well... anywhere in Australia that wasn't Adelaide ;)

Next, make a break for it and head to Victoria! All the awesome people are here.

Rezbit

TASGAF ho! I know there are at least two others who have only posted a couple times (names escape me now) and Omi is still a Tasmanian at heart. We are so over-represented haha.

Dead Man

Well, at least you upgraded by moving from Brisbane to... well... anywhere in Australia that wasn't Adelaide ;)

Next, make a break for it and head to Victoria! All the awesome people are here.

Quiet you. And why do we have more Tasmanians than Adelaidians now? :(

Kritz

Banned
QUESTIONS

Do you play games on Steam?
Is 2012 the year of the downloadable game?
Giant Bomb?
Idle Thumbs?

all the other questions are bullshit this is the real question list

Kritz

Banned
Reminds me, I haven't even checked out AusGAF Steam chat yet. Do I dare tread into that territory?

Steam chat is a subcommunity of AusGAF primarily focusing on PC gaming. Popular topics include Dota 2, Kritz, and general discussions. The peak hours are from 4pm to 11pm weekdays and 10am to 12am weekends. Common criticisms of Steam chat are "why the fuck does Kritz talk so much", Banana's stupid opinions on The Walking Dead, people joining games of Dota 2, and c s c s c s c s c s c s c s.

Steam Chat features a relatively unstable bot which sends chat messages between itself and the AusGAF IRC channel. It isn't very good, but what can you do.

If you have a tolerance for lots of lines and not many words, half an hour rants on why STALKER is the greatest game ever made, and being super dumb, you'll fit right in. Steam Chat, it's safer here.

N0VAM0D

Steam chat is a subcommunity of AusGAF primarily focusing on PC gaming. Popular topics include Dota 2, Kritz, and general discussions. The peak hours are from 4pm to 11pm weekdays and 10am to 12am weekends. Common criticisms of Steam chat are "why the fuck does Kritz talk so much", Banana's stupid opinions on The Walking Dead, people joining games of Dota 2, and c s c s c s c s c s c s c s.

Steam Chat features a relatively unstable bot which sends chat messages between itself and the AusGAF IRC channel. It isn't very good, but what can you do.

If you have a tolerance for lots of lines and not many words, half an hour rants on why STALKER is the greatest game ever made, and being super dumb, you'll fit right in. Steam Chat, it's safer here.

Well then, I might check it out sometime, I'm super good at being super dumb! I should probably hold off until I get into PC gaming a bit more though, this laptop I have is quickly running out of space, so I can't play much, which sucks.

soon

I think we can all be pissed off as penguins in molasses at this stupid fucking thread title.

id buy that for some dollars

just happy to get a shoutout

Shaneus

$130 is cheap, innit? Region-free?

And are any of the movies actually remastered or cleaned up, or are they shitty and not dissimilar to their DVD counterparts?

Dead Man

$130 is cheap, innit? Region-free?

And are any of the movies actually remastered or cleaned up, or are they shitty and not dissimilar to their DVD counterparts?

Yeah, pretty cheap. Seems the quality is a bit variable, but a $6 a movie I think I will be happy. JB etc seem to have it at about $250.

Darklord

Banned
I noticed JB and EB are getting White 3DS XL's in. One with 3D land, one with Mario Kart. Pre-installed? That's odd. Why not just the cart?

160585_detail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom