• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Yeah seriously

I want to at least spend like a semester or two as a paralegal or something just to see for myself but...

Seems the community choice thing on Steam might be a little borked, voted an hour ago via the webpage at work and now at home it is showing a completely different vote. Why would I vote for Magicka when I already own it! I want Trine 2 since I haven't touched the free PSN+ copy I got and I want to support Gaz in some small way!

Seems the community choice thing on Steam might be a little borked, voted an hour ago via the webpage at work and now at home it is showing a completely different vote. Why would I vote for Magicka when I already own it! I want Trine 2 since I haven't touched the free PSN+ copy I got and I want to support Gaz in some small way!

Luckily Trine 2 will be the community pick. I have the first one and I haven't even played it yet.

More flash sales in 30min, prepare your wallets.

Omikron

Do not worry your little socks. Trine got 50 percent if the vote.

Buying a physical copy from EB would support Gaz. I think he'd prefer you bought his book or even made him a Milo, though.

I bought Quantum Conundrum today and have been paying it for an hour or so. Its quite fun.

Clipper

SO I'm thinking of running another session of Discworld: Ankh Morpork tonight in Roll 20. Anybody got the evening free and want to play a neat board game?

All you need is a web browser and Mumble, a free app we can help you get installed and connected so we can chat. There's two more seats available and we haven't set a starting time yet, so if you have a preferable time, let me know in the thread or the AusGAF IRC/Steam Chat.

I have heard passing can be hell @_@ ganbatte! It'll all pay off in the end. Being a lawyer sounds like it would be a really interesting career.
b932d7f9.jpg

Define "interesting".

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
wow. So they didn't bother ending Syberia, did they? I mean, I have Syberia 2, but what a dick move.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Got my tax back today after just 8 days. I bought myself a 3TB storage HDD, which I desperately needed: 443GB queued in sabnzbd and all of my 2TB storage drives have less than 30GB free.

:/

Tried to upload a video of the classic 'actor portraying Charles Darwin' political advertisement by Monty Burns to Youtube as a bitting remark about how he was the original Tony Abbott.
As it was processing to Youtube I refreshed to be met with this, before it had even loaded up once!

zxnRg.png

Damn those FOX lawyers! Wouldn't allow a 2 minute clip from a Season 2 episode! They must have one sitting in the Youtube servers scanning for any yellow skin.

Soooooo you guys should go to Season 02 Episode 04 - 2 Cars In Every Garage And 3 Eyes On Every Fish around the 10 minute mark on your ripped/torrent/usenet copy and enjoy the lols!

tseME.png

Omikron

Read up the Queensland lnp conference, that is some fucked up stuff guys. Congrats I guess again on giving Campbell such a massive majority.

I'm not even going to dignify the first three with an answer so I'll just tell you that the last one is
Lift Off

How dare you test my knowledge with such easy things.

If oyu are in your mid twenties and didn't have pay TV you would get all those easy!

Always wanted to be on Amazing so I could play a SNES :(

EDIT: Oh shit! Now it makes sense why memories of that last one seem to make me a little teary or down after looking on Wiki.

Only got
cheez
(because it used to come on after Aerobics Oz Style in the morning) and
Agro
(whose sexual harrassment of Anne Marie can still be found on youtube somewhere).

Jader7777

Banned
The last one uses steiner teachings.

Must of been pretty difficult to shoehorn the idea of avoiding television in!

The sad thing about the SNES competitions on
A*mazing
is that they would play the first level of Plok and no one would ever make it to the end. It disgusts me even today.

Caved in the ausgaf peer pressure and bought CKII. Also started playing the walking dead, which is shaping up to be even better than the back to the future game!! If you haven't already, check those out.

Only got
cheez
(because it used to come on after Aerobics Oz Style in the morning) and
Agro
(whose sexual harrassment of Anne Marie can still be found on youtube somewhere).

Me too, but I remembered the last one! I just couldn't remember the name ><

Oooh are we doing nostalgia? um um,

fbjUvJybPpdi3s52tjA7zg01o1_500.jpg
?

Holy, you picked all the best shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom