• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep fried Mars bar doesn't actually sound that delicious though. Id rather try deep fried ice cream.
Deep fried ice cream is indeed better than deep fried Mars Bar. Much better.

Even the worst deep fried ice cream I've had was better than the one deep fried Mars Bar I've had.

I have a Puzzle Agent Steam key for anyone interested in playing it.

Just reply and it's yours.

Edit: I just remembered that I also have the following Crusader Kings DLC Codes that some people are welcome to:

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack

Edit: I just remembered that I also have the following Crusader Kings DLC Codes that some people are welcome to:

I will have puzzle agent if no one else wants it.

Poor richmond third week in a row they lose in the last minute by less than a goal. IN other news swans win again and stay on top for one more week. Next up carlton which is always tough but I think I will go to this game next week.

Deeku

So, I bought Everybody's Tennis off psn for 5 bucksss and omg amazing videogame tennis:eek: Like, gameboy tennis amazing! AND there's a story mode!

Looks great on vita too!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Saw Batman at IMAX. It was amazing. That is all.

Choc

Banned
populardemand.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I've never lasted four years unbanned.

That's impressive.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい

I'm interested in that CK2 dlc if no-one has claimed it yet.:eek:

Yagharek

I only got banned once, and that was for saying that console comparisons were stupid in a console comparison thread for red dead redemption. 360 vs PS3 pics were nigh on indistinguishable, and I argued that the pics used as a like for like comparison were both equally good because the skies (weather and stars) at night were both accurate.

I do think there are a lot of people who complain too much and nitpick less than trivial details.

See also: LOTR hate, Wii U specs, TDKR and Prometheus.

Jintor

I got banned once. I think for calling Kerrrby names. To be fair, he deserved them.

ALSO OH MY GOD 21ST ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE YOURS.

Danoss

Unless you're a drooling idiot, your opinions aren't valid in the majority of threads here.

The only thread I dare wander into outside of the splendour of AusGAF, is the PnP RPG thread. Even then I keep the voicing of my dislike of d20 games to a minimum, but it's helpful that the people in that thread aren't your typical GAF spastics who can't understand that someone might have a different opinion.

My banning was for being a jackass in a thread full of jackasses, and copped a month for it. I'm sure I could've written a racist and homophobic diatribe and gotten less. "Don't upset the uninformed retards or the willfully ignorant patrons of GAF and you'll be fine", seems to be the guideline.

Yagharek

The one thing Ive learned more than any other is that if its an OT for a AAAA release, it's occasionally best to keep your thoughts to yourself if you didnt like it so much.

I joined in 06 and have never been banned. Of course, I tend not to get involved in arguments on forums since it never ends well.

It's the opposite of me in real life somehow, so I don't know what I'm talking about.

r1chard

Wow, Game Masters was awesome. So much better than The Art of Video Games that I saw in Washington - ACMI know how to curate a video game exhibition. So many important games on display and playable. Some good background material too - some of the Ueda art was cool to see (sadly I've never owned the books for Ico or SoTC.) I need to go back without my 8 year old so I can read everything and watch the videos.

markot

Banned
Could Valve afford Activlizzard >.<?

Blizzard games with Valves niceness would be awesome.

Like if Gabe got a loan against the value of Valve or something >.>

Maybe launch a kickstarter for the rest!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Could Valve afford Activlizzard >.<?

Blizzard games with Valves niceness would be awesome.

Like if Gabe got a loan against the value of Valve or something >.>

Maybe launch a kickstarter for the rest!

Would never happen. Gabe is worth 1.5B but I doubt they could actually afford what vivendi is asking.

midonnay

ALSO OH MY GOD 21ST ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE YOURS.

happy birthday :)

Nintendo should buy Activision...... to get ready when they go third party >_>

ps: suck it brisbane lions!!! its revenge time

pps: wtf...didn't we play you guys like a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom