• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Wow is that real? Skeptical because I assume it's an automated mass message, but that's awesome if someone replied "Don't be a fucking smart arse!"

Working on my top 10...36 in the short list :\

I assumed its fairly obvious its fake. Ive seen a few in my time.

Yagharek

Shinobido 2 revelation: you can stealth kill assassination targets! :eek:

Just did it to some nasty tough guy who looked like Damian Black from Ready 2 Rumble.

markot

Banned
Minimum session 1MB. Data for use in Australia only. Additional data usage rate is $2 per MB (charged per MB).

So this means if I use 10k in one 'session' then 10k later, id be charged $4 >_<?

The key is to never go over your allowance. Also, the chances of using less than 1mb in a session these days (outside of using data SMS programs) is quite low.

I was just in bed when I looked over and saw a huge black spider. I hate spiders. So paranoid now.. haha

dxQuc.png

Ningo

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The day dragged on because I had sweet fa to do, I kept nagging my boss but she is busy with the transition of her old boss out and new boss in.

If I'm kept busy the day goes quickly. Was soul crushingly boring today.

Jesus fucking Christ, The Impossible was painful to watch. Really great movie. It even has a character arc! Feel like vomiting now though. Never going near Tsunami prone areas now :/

Oh also the acting was fantastic. Tore my fucking heart to pieces.

Dat Queensland.

Dat Federal Labour.
Local hospital had a MAJOR revamp over the last few years, easily tens of millions spent on a Frank Gehry style monstrocity (which because of the design will cost at least $40,000 a year to clean the windows!).

Just announced they were getting a huge chunk of money cut out of their federal funds and apparently state government cut 4 times that amount!

Beds closed, staff laid off, etc.

What is going on with all these hardware announcements.

Everyone is fucking sick of waiting for the PS4/720. 2005 was a long fucking time ago now.

Rezbit

Completed my top 10 for the hottest 100 of 2012. Managed to get a couple of Aussie tunes in there, and a good mix between male and female vocals.

Asta
My Heart Is On Fire

Bamboos, The
I Got Burned {ft. Tim Rogers}

First Aid Kit
Wolf

Frank Ocean
Lost

Gossling
Wild Love

Kendrick Lamar
Swimming Pools (Drank)

Kimbra
Warrior {ft. Mark Foster & A-Trak}

Maccabees, The
Pelican

Purity Ring
Fineshrine

Silversun Pickups
Skin Graph

Back on public transport today after being off it for a few weeks. God it's bad. And the same annoying cunts still catch it.

I really need to move or get a job closer to home ASAP

Stackboy

Blops2 on console?

Yarp, 360.

Same. I distinctly remember beating my fists on the floor with anger. BUT I BEAT IT. Stupid side mission.

anyone else voted / voting jjj hottest 100?

Uhuh

http://triplejgadget.abc.net.au/hottest100/12/vote/share/61d946c63629730ae28202a8f194ee62

Ball Park Music - Surrender
Bloc Party - Octopus
British India - I Can Make You Love Me
Cast Of Cheers, The - Family
Loon Lake - Cherry Lips
Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks
Rubens, The - My Gun
Smith Street Band, The - Sunshine & Technology
Something For Kate - Miracle Cure
Something For Kate - Survival Expert

anyone else voted / voting jjj hottest 100?
Just went with what Triple J had on their shortlist:
Completed my top 10 for the hottest 100 of 2012.
Since I have no idea who the hell most of these artists are, I created a Pandora station with all these tracks, or if it couldn't find the tracks, the artists.

AusGAF Triple J Hottest 100 (note that Pandora isn't Spotify, so while it'll play some of those artists/tracks, it'll be more likely to play stuff like it).

I plan to listen to it all day.

Stackboy

Since I have no idea who the hell most of these artists are, I created a Pandora station with all these tracks, or if it couldn't find the tracks, the artists.

AusGAF Triple J Hottest 100 (note that Pandora isn't Spotify, so while it'll play some of those artists/tracks, it'll be more likely to play stuff like it).

I plan to listen to it all day.

That's a great idea! You should get a pretty cross section of music.

Triple J Radio is still relevant? Well there ya go.

I like listening to the J's for short trips ie to work, to the shops. Sometimes I don't feel like picking music and I still find great bands on the J's. I like listening to JJJ Unearthed when I'm playing games that don't require me to pay a lot of attention to the sound ie racing games.

I heard The Smith Street Band on the J's last year and they became my favourite band of 2012. Seeing them on their tour in February.

Triple J is the only radio I can tolerate outside of 774 am cricket. Although a few of the presenters grate on my every now and then, when they drop the schtick it is fine.

markot

Banned
People listen to music made after the year 2000 that isnt Radiohead >_<?

I cant stand radio. The hosts are so awful, they are anti funny and always try to be. The ads on commercial stations are unbearable, as is the playlist usually too.

Completed my top 10 for the hottest 100 of 2012. Managed to get a couple of Aussie tunes in there, and a good mix between male and female vocals.

Ooh lost. Maybe I should have voted for that one considering their ratio of playing Lost to other frank ocean songs was like 100:1.

Yarp, 360.
t

Gamertag? I play the blops 2 and the halo 4s occasionally on 360. Mine is SmokyMonk.

People listen to music made after the year 2000 that isnt Radiohead >_<?

Why would I want to listen to the most awful overrated band ever?

edit: that said karma police and that other song are good.

also i dont really like radiohead-like music. i dont really like thom jork either

Inspired by a combination of codswallop and Foreigner, I've made a Youtube playlist for AusGAFs hottest 100 votes
Nice one. I was interested in hearing the sort of music being voted for, but specifically listening to the selected songs is probably a good idea too. Listening now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom