• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

I'm rewatching the Bond's myself since getting the Blu-Ray, and while I'm only on You Only Live Twice, I remember really liking The Living Daylights.

I'm rewatching the Bond's myself since getting the Blu-Ray, and while I'm only on You Only Live Twice, I remember really liking The Living Daylights.

The living daylights is my favourite Bond film and Dalton's is by far my favourite Bond.

And with that I finally contributed to AusGAF :p

Omni

Ouchy. I'm pretty sure I was just bitten by a spider on my back. I have two little dots and it's irritated as hell D:

Summer sucks. Brings out too many bugs and spiders and whatever else.

Dead Man

The living daylights is my favourite Bond film and Dalton's is by far my favourite Bond.

And with that I finally contributed to AusGAF :p

I always liked Brosnan the best. I actually can't stand Craig as Bond. It doesn't seem right
Good to see more Dalton love, as time goes on, more people are coming around to this.
Ouchy. I'm pretty sure I was just bitten by a spider on my back. I have two little dots and it's irritated as hell D:

That sucks.

Yagharek

If you start getting goosebumps or cold sweat it might be a redback. Just a thought.

From wiki:

Symptoms
Bites from redback spiders produce a syndrome known as latrodectism, with symptoms similar to bites from other Latrodectus spiders. The syndrome is generally characterised by extreme pain and severe swelling.[29] The bite may be painful from the start, but sometimes only feels like a pinprick or mild burning sensation. Within an hour, victims generally develop more severe local pain with local swelling and sometimes piloerection (goosebumps). Pain, swelling and redness spread proximally from the site. Systemic envenoming is heralded by swollen or tender regional lymph nodes; associated features include malaise, nausea, vomiting, abdominal or chest pain, generalised sweating, headache, fever, hypertension and tremor.[21][23] Rare complications include seizure, coma, pulmonary edema, respiratory failure or localised skin infection.[28] Severe pain can persist for over 24 hours after being bitten.[27]

Danoss

If you start getting goosebumps or cold sweat it might be a redback. Just a thought.

The severe localised pain will be the giveaway. Their venom can cause muscles to completely lock up in what you could call the worst cramp ever. I saw an extreme case of this on some documentary on spider bites and antivenom, it sounded like relentless agony.

no spiders, but there's a mozy in my room and i can't find it:/

Late night trivia! Interesting mozzie fact: only the females make that irritating sound.

Gazzawa

On he upside you should be due some superpowers tomorrow.
Post pics of your new ripped self

Shaneus, GMG has 25% off pre-orders (GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1) which makes Sonic Transformed $20!
Also more cheap pre-orders (DMC for $37.50, etc)

Out of stock by the time I got to work and told the boss :/
No kudos for me :(

First game trailer in a while that got my genuinely excited. Cyberpunk 2077

TEASER trailer man! Pissed I had to leave for work rather than watch it :(

CD Projekt RED can do no wrong.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The Witcher 3 announcement on February 5th. uugghgngngnngghnnnnnnnnnnng

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
.... that was rubbish...

I actually agree with this. Not because it was cyberpunk for a game by a studio that could very well be fucking awesome, But because it was another piece of shit CGI trailer which serves no fucking purpose in the video game industry.

As much as I love an event like E3, they always claim to come out and show you some games! Instead it's 20 fucking shitty CGI trailers done in slow motion to some craptacular music that's popular at the time.

The most hype thing about that trailer? The secret announcement of what should be the witcher 3 on feb 5th. Going by the sounds of it, It will actually be open world, so it's going to give us an early idea of CDPR can actually pull off an open world setting before cyberduck comes out.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
... it did say it's a "teaser" trailer.

Sure but they all are when they are CGI. There's nothing in there that really shows of the game at all. Teaser trailers are worthless, you may as well show a handful of pictures and hand out a few details. It's probably cheaper!

Sure but they all are when they are CGI. There's nothing in there that really shows of the game at all. Teaser trailers are worthless, you may as well show a handful of pictures and hand out a few details. It's probably cheaper!

From the talk when the teaser was brought up on one of the employees Twitter account it exists mainly to show that they are working on something, so that the company as a whole (which is pretty fucking big at this point with the publishing/distribution arm and GOG) can pimp it during discussions as well as keep fans who are asking "WHATS UP WITCHER GUYS' happy.

Game is still 2+ years away, I would expect a gameplay trailer this time next year. Maybe.

I was also under the impression that CD Projekt had already said that The Witcher 3 is further along than Cyberpunk and is scheduled in for release next year, so most of the marketing will be for that.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if this was handled by an external company, like the Dead Island trailer, pitched by the outsiders in order to build their portfolio. Especially if it is a Polish company who want to break into the industry.

On Bond, I really like Connery but if Dalton in A View To A Kill is bad, I really wanna see his other stuff because that movie wa funny and camp, if a bit boring. Plus it had Walken, who I'm nearly convinced is actually crazy in real life.

crazy awesome

On Bond, I really like Connery but if Dalton in A View To A Kill is bad, I really wanna see his other stuff because that movie wa funny and camp, if a bit boring. Plus it had Walken, who I'm nearly convinced is actually crazy in real life.

crazy awesome

Moore was in View To A Kill. He was older than the mothers of the chicks he was banging.

Also Walken was really great, wasn't given enough material though. Script was terrible. Terrible finale too. :(

I actually liked him mowing down cronies with a submachinegun. Let you understand his mindset.

Also Zepplins :/

I love reading these young whippersnapper thoughts on the older bonds. Please continue.

I am a longtime Bond fan who grew up with Moore as bond. Craig's the best.

I was being nice I promise!

I have more faith in your programming skills than Telltale. If I bought a game from you I would expect it to run better.

:)
I don't know about that. I got a Steam Utility off of Omi and he seems to be no longer supporting it with updates. No communication about the status of the project, either.

Thinking of asking for a refund.

I still need to finish The Witcher 2. I got up to Act 3, playing it on and off, and had no idea what was going on with the storyline.

Also, I thought that teaser was great. It's CD Projekt RED u guyz.

teekun

Hay AusGAF, does anyone here have an imported 3DS? I've just ordered a US XL and I need to know if I can just get an AUS XL power adapter and use that? I know most hardware is 100-240V these days, but you never know.

jambo

Hay AusGAF, does anyone here have an imported 3DS? I've just ordered a US XL and I need to know if I can just get an AUS XL power adapter and use that? I know most hardware is 100-240V these days, but you never know.

I'm pretty sure VOOK and Clipper have US 3DS's.

Cyberpunk is always going to be a divisive setting and tone for people.

Otherwise we would get 5 games a year with that style!

All I know is that I have a boner and I haven't even seen the trailer because I'm at work.

I don't know about that. I got a Steam Utility off of Omi and he seems to be no longer supporting it with updates. No communication about the status of the project, either.

Thinking of asking for a refund.

Shit I forgot about that.

WE WANT LEGACY SUPPORT OMI
WHAT ABOUT US WIN8 USERS?
WHAT ABOUT US POOR GAMERS WITH OCD WHO HAVE FAR CRY WITH STUPID R AND TM SYMBOLS THEY WANT REMOVED

OHME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom