• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I just bought Trackmania 2 for $2.50.

There was some Lynx package at Woolies with a free PC game download from Ubisoft. You get a choice of six games but it didn't say which six and I had no internet reception from there, but I figured I would take a punt. The six games are:

Trackmania 2 Canyon
Rayman Origins
The Adventures of Tin Tin
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Clash of Heroes
Shoot Many Robots

Also shower gel.
Fuck, BRB. That's cheap as hell for Trackmania (I think) and Rayman Origins. When you say you get a choice, you can actually choose, or is it random? Edit: I guess random. My reading comprehension is up the shitter tonight.

Is the gel a physical copy or download code?

More importantly, Steam redeemable?
You need something far stronger than a Lynx gel to get that fucking stench off of you, tiger. Hell, even this would be an improvement.

markot

Banned
A: Trackmania 2 was awful and terrible and has like 4 people still playing it all Nadeo employees who simply lament their wasted efforts. Also they lament in french which always makes lamentations worse. Sacre blue!

B:
So after actually getting my hands on an ipad...I kinda want one now. I'm not even sure what for but I just want it. I crave new technology and game consoles aren't giving it to me! I had no idea there was an ipad 4. They pump those out fast. I thought 3 was the latest. Plus they're saying 5 is rumoured to be March this year? Releasing that fast always makes me just want to wait for the newer one. What would be the best place to buy an ipad anyway?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get it?

I am infering you are a sheep or other herd type mammal.

Fredescu

Actually I could regift the shower gel at Christmas so that works out okay in the end!

It comes with a fake plastic loofah thing too.

BQNvO.jpg

Shaneus

A: Trackmania 2 was awful and terrible and has like 4 people still playing it all Nadeo employees who simply lament their wasted efforts. Also they lament in french which always makes lamentations worse. Sacre blue!
Yeah, I have no idea why it dropped off the map so damn quickly. It was hyped up no end, then they released Canyon... I think they were going to release something else, but no idea what happened after that.

And I think I just realised that I was thinking of that new Rayman game, but that's not Origins... i think that's Legends.

It comes with a fake plastic loofah thing too.
Isn't Fake Plastic Loofah a Radiohead song?

I just bought Trackmania 2 for $2.50.

There was some Lynx package at safeway with a free PC game download from Ubisoft. You get a choice of six games but it didn't say which six and I had no internet reception from there, but I figured I would take a punt. The six games are:

Trackmania 2 Canyon
Rayman Origins
The Adventures of Tin Tin
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Clash of Heroes
Shoot Many Robots

Also shower gel.
thats better

evlcookie

but ever so delicious

Sounds safe!

13. At the end of your 30 day trial, if you do not take any action, your subscription will automatically renew to a 90 day paid membership in accordance with the Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd Terms of Service and User Agreement and you will be charged €14.99 from funds in your SEN wallet. If your SEN wallet does not have sufficient funds the remaining balance will be automatically transferred from your connected credit card to your SEN wallet which will be charged for the remaining balance.

Hmm. Favourite music of the year. Well, JPlay has a list of the 100 most played songs on Triple J this year which is pretty good.

Best albums off the top of my head will include Grimes & Cloud Nothings.

Cloud Nothings wins easily. Played it all year long and I'm still not sick of it.

Sounds safe!

13. At the end of your 30 day trial, if you do not take any action, your subscription will automatically renew to a 90 day paid membership in accordance with the Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd Terms of Service and User Agreement and you will be charged €14.99 from funds in your SEN wallet. If your SEN wallet does not have sufficient funds the remaining balance will be automatically transferred from your connected credit card to your SEN wallet which will be charged for the remaining balance.

There are like 5 different ways to turn off autorenew.
Mine was off automatically, not sure if it being ON is a new thing for new subscribers.

At least it only does 3 months rather than a full year!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
why did he get banned
Thread went completely out-of-hand - Detective=GAF posted way too much personal info. To the point where the girls facebook page got posted, and they all gathered it based on the info he posted in the thread to begin with..:p

So yeah, he kind of deserved it. I feel bad for the girl in hindsight. Guy seems like a huge douchebag.:p

Why'd he get banned and not the douches in the thread?

yeah exactly
why didnt the dicks posting her fb page get banned
cant say i like the idea of getting banned because i told you my name and now you posted my life history on the internet
kinda fucked
i always thought bans on gaf were messed up

Seriously Microsoft what the fuck?

Every week or so they prompt me to ask if my email address is still correct and then make me set up another source of contact! So once a week or so I have to wait for a phone call with a code to enter into the Xbox just so I can log into my Live enabled account.

What the fuck.

Is this because I lapsed into Silver membership?

Is this cost effective?

To receive a phone call giving me a code number every week or so?

Seriously. Fucking retarded system.

You need the ok from an ms rep to play xbox live? And I thought Nintendo banning nnids for kids using them was inane.

I think if I give them 4 email addresses I don't need to wait for a phone call or sms. I can't keep track of which ones I gave them and it takes bloody forever to type them out with a controller.

Do you know when the "month" clicks over? I know Pinball Arcade is supposed to be a freebie, but no idea when.

PS. Nice taste in games, my friend.

I had PS+ for three months and from what I remember it wasn't updated at the start of each month, it's different each time.

P.S.S. Best $15 I ever spent, still haven't finished the game on God Hard though.

RAIN! RAIN! WATER FALLING FROM THE SKY! IT'S A MIRACLE!

I bless the rains down in Australia.

Yagharek

I think if I give them 4 email addresses I don't need to wait for a phone call or sms. I can't keep track of which ones I gave them and it takes bloody forever to type them out with a controller.

Just back on this ... why did the problem arise in the first place? Seems incredibly stupid to have this as the workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom