• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
They have cameras in those change rooms though!

I've only ever ordered one item from them and it arrived last week, ordered on New Years Eve.

I really hope they don't fuck you around any more than they already have since I was the one who found the link

:(

I don't blame you. You're like, a little python script I can input a game name into and you retrieve some websites that sell it.

I blame orbi for the one time he made me get scammed buying a diablo 2 key though. Fuck that guy.

Shaneus

Requires effort and me giving a damn. Plus interacting with staff members, no one wants that. If I had done P90Xfor 4 months then bring the sexy change rooms on.
Man, interacting with staff members in clothing stores is AWESOME. They're basically paid to be really nice to you and if you're lucky, they might actually be nice because they want to be as well. Either way, you'll never know so just make the most of it and use it as a nice little ego boost ;)

Deeku

Staff members are only annoying when they follow you around the store, otherwise as shaneus said they are totally pleasant to deal with. And helpful too!

Shaneus

'Just looking' is the best phrase ever.
Incorrect. "What do you suggest/recommend/think?" is, because it shows you're placing trust and respect in their decision and more likely to get a genuine answer out of them rather than an apathetic yes/no response.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
That was odd, girl jogging went past kinda smiled and said hi.

Anyway, no good deals on bad handhelds. Had a random look at tvs, why does everything look so shit on them? Must have been sd footage. Some seemed to be a little jerky on frames.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Triple post. Well done.

Ah it was just the mobile site giving me false info.

Is there actually any good 3DS titles coming out soon or is the handheld looking a little lost?

I made ice-cream last night but I have had to wait for it to freeze so I don't know if it tastes any good, yet. If it's any good, I'm going to have to get an ice cream maker.

The fact ice-cream is basically custard intrigues me. I don't normally like custard much.

Must get back to playing AC3. At some point, I will get to play as Connor. I expect. Maybe.

Home made icecream is the best. It can get pretty pricey, but I'd say its worth it. And ice cream makers themselves are pretty cheap, so go for it!

Who cares about Connor, Haytham is rad. Why would you ever wanna play as anyone else?!

Requires effort and me giving a damn. Plus interacting with staff members, no one wants that. If I had done P90Xfor 4 months then bring the sexy change rooms on.
All you have to do is mumble "try this one" and walk briskly into one of the changing rooms, and then mumble "thinking about it" when you hand the clothes you don't want back. Sometimes friendly staff members are awesome, but sometimes I just wanna try on some clothes without interruption and silly banter - which is where the mumbling comes in handy!

damn it evl you were literally in that vagina and you let her slide right out
There's something not quite right about this analogy.

Kritz

Banned
All I do, is sit down at the keyboard, and start hittin' the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick. That's the trick.

All you have to do is mumble "try this one" and walk briskly into one of the changing rooms, and then mumble "thinking about it" when you hand the clothes you don't want back. Sometimes friendly staff members are awesome, but sometimes I just wanna try on some clothes without interruption and silly banter - which is where the mumbling comes in handy!
The only time shop assistance make me angry is when they ask you "how's everything going" quite literally 1 minute after entering the room.

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ENOUGH TIME TO EVEN HAVE PUT THE ITEM ON YET!!

Either that, or you had me pegged for someone that isn't able to dress myself and think I may be in dire need of help.

Hang on, perhaps they're coming on to me.

No. It's definitely the former.

That was odd, girl jogging went past kinda smiled and said hi.

Anyway, no good deals on bad handhelds. Had a random look at tvs, why does everything look so shit on them? Must have been sd footage. Some seemed to be a little jerky on frames.

Next time try saying hi back.

As for tvs, they will look entirely different picture wise when you get it home. It still amazes me when retailers put sd source on display, chuck on a Pixar blu ray and the tvs will sell themselves.

Dead Man

The only time shop assistance make me angry is when they ask you "how's everything going" quite literally 1 minute after entering the room.

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ENOUGH TIME TO EVEN HAVE PUT THE ITEM ON YET!!

Either that, or you had me pegged for someone that isn't able to dress myself and think I may be in dire need of help.

Hang on, perhaps they're coming on to me.

No. It's definitely the former.

I like to walk out in my underpants to show them how everything is going.

markot

Banned
Also, what's odd about the jogger saying hi? When I pass people in the street they often say hi and smile... Its polite!

markot

Banned
Why are the other telcos so far behind Telstra? I've heard opt us can't even get proper 4g in Canberra cause the defence department or something has reserved the band....

And then there is voda which is still struggling with 3g...

DRS is fine. It is the 3rd umpire who fucked up royally. The exact opposite of what you are meant to do.

Where's sniko??

Sounded more like the thud of the front foot landing than a nick.

No idea how the umpire could say it was 100% out and overturn the umpire on the field.

EDIT: Snicko shows the noise after it has gone past the bat, when the front foot hits the ground so yeah, not out. Didn't hit it. Gave it out anyway. Even though the original decision was not out.

MOAR CRICKET TALK

NZ last wicket stand has put on 55 runs off 39 balls! NZ were on 9/62 off 36 OVERS lol

Makes me feel a little better about our effort tonight, although it would have been nice to see NZ rolled for 60 odd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom