• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezbit

Good to see the Real Deal get the chockies. Can't believe it took the judges that long, thought it was pretty obvious. Also lol@Mundine storming off.

Well shit, just found out that a close female friend from highschool & uni jumped off a bridge in Melbourne this morning. Never heard anything but positive energy out of her in my entire life. :(

If you are feeling down make sure to talk to someone about it!

My partners boss jumped off The Gap a couple nights before Christmas. She's now unemployed.

DEPRESSED PEOPLE: Don't kill YOURSELVES. Historically, you're supposed to band together, foment group Courage and take out mass oppressors.

Shaneus

This just needs to stay here. Forever.
Well, if you can tell me the past tense of "seek" I'd like to hear it, Mr. Smarty Pants.

Mundine got pummelled.
There was a poll on the radio last night, asking whether one would rather see Mundine get beaten and retire permanently, or keep fighting. I actually opted for the latter, because it would've meant we could see the shit get beaten out of him more often. C'est la vie.

There was a poll on the radio last night, asking whether one would rather see Mundine get beaten and retire permanently, or keep fighting. I actually opted for the latter, because it would've meant we could see the shit get beaten out of him more often. C'est la vie.

Should have been a third option, try and get back into league. Would be hilarious.

Shaneus

In your case, suck is probably the most appropriate word.

sought
Shut the fuck up, the both of you.
vA8d4qd.png

Where did people get their Raspberry Pi's from? I found an Aussie site but it looks unofficial and expensive.
I bought mine from Element14 who were OK I guess. They were formerly Farnell, for anyone who knows/remembers them.

The other mob were RS Delivers (site seems down right now), who I know others had them delivered through, they seemed alright too -- you can get cases through them where Element14 didn't at the time I ordered.

Edit: Oops, meant to edit the other post. Saved from a dreaded double post by Shaneus.

Danoss

For possible AusGAF roleplayers, it looks like The Esoterrorists 2.0 has gone up for pre-order on Pelgrane's site today. I have the original copy of this game and it was under consideration for something to run. Now that 2.0 is finally on its way, I think it's at the layout phase, it'll be well worth taking a closer look at when it eventually arrives.

N4 purchased, from my current Nexus, while driving on the freeway :p

Stop it! Don't wait for someone to be dead for you to cease using your phone in a moving vehicle.

jambo

We need to find his facebook or linkedin with his avatar, then track down his rego and report him =P

btw thanks for the links guys!

Danoss

ZCX157. Knock yourself out.

If I thought it would accomplish anything, I would.

A fine and 3 demerit points is all getting caught is worth. It takes being caught endangering the lives of other people 4 times to lose a license in this fashion.

Clipper

For possible AusGAF roleplayers, it looks like The Esoterrorists 2.0 has gone up for pre-order on Pelgrane's site today. I have the original copy of this game and it was under consideration for something to run. Now that 2.0 is finally on its way, I think it's at the layout phase, it'll be well worth taking a closer look at when it eventually arrives.
Seems quite interesting from the blurb in that link. I'm certainly up for it.

teekun

That's okay, US Senators have been saying that women have a natural anti-rape mechanism and other bullshit crap for the last forever

It's more the House members that are being that stupid. The anti-rape mechanism guy, for example, was a House member trying to run for Senate and we saw how well that went. You need a majority from the entire state to become a Senator, but House members are elected by districts that have been gerrymandered so as to guarantee Republicans get the seat in some areas, no matter how bat-shit insane they are. That's why you saw the Senate come to an agreement about the US debt ceiling/fiscal cliff scenario early this year, but then a bunch of know-nothing hick assholes in the House knocked it back down.

Rlan

391318_408144429259832_70879776_n.jpg

BREAKING NEWS | A train has derailed and smashed into the Cleveland station with passengers still inside. Initial reports suggest eight people have sustained only minor injuries. There are believed to be no serious injuries.

teekun

There's some really bizarre gerrymandering in the US from both sides. I don't know why a bigger deal isn't made about it.

You'd have to explain to the American public what gerrymandering actually is first, without it sounding like the left whining about not holding the House.

DAT PORTABLE GHRAPHICS

Also this thread has been the funniest thread of the year so far. Dat butt hurting.

Passing your town Reptile. Why you have a 20 foot silver onion mounted on a tripod?
Something something Country Pride.

I dunno :/

All I know is that everyone bitches and moans that whoever owns the stupid thing won't paint it nicer despite no one in town willing to chip in money to do so.

Something to do with the Fletcher Jones factory here.

This town is stupid.
Looking forward to catching up tomorrow though!

Danoss

BREAKING NEWS | A train has derailed and smashed into the Cleveland station with passengers still inside. Initial reports suggest eight people have sustained only minor injuries. There are believed to be no serious injuries.

See DeathJr? This is what happens when you use your phone when driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom