• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
206252_386217518152585_25913197_n.jpg

Same, same.

Hang on, I don't think she's wearing her red jacket. I guess that's why she looked different.

This song keeps going around my head

"Crean. Get on top..."

http://youtu.be/1Lmq6RDn5O8?t=3m1s

Oh man, I got a good long chuckle out of that one. More so than I should have, I think.

Rudd is the most self-righteous and smug person I've ever seen in politics. I have no idea how he has such a good public reputation. Practically everything we heard about him was he's a huge knob and practically made it impossible for the government to function because of his leadership style. And this is coming from his own party!

He's friendly, polite, he speaks Chinese (I've heard this has had a big pull over the Chinese Australian community), but mostly he seemed to follow new polls and 'what the public wanted' over what was actually best for the country (eg. Lecturing China about Tibet)... but I guess most people didn't think about what was happening behind the scenes.

Won't be over until the polls start sliding Gillard's way instead of Rudd.
It won't be over until Murdoch press decides it is. So after the election really.

The boy shit on the rug.
lol. I thought you had him toilet trained rep!

Kritz

Banned
A Life Well Wasted is one of the best gaming podcasts out there.

And it took him three fucking years to release a new episode.

Feel like I've got some level of social anxiety going on. :/
Just passed on some plans for the weekend (movies, beach and going out to pubs/bars) cause I feel like they're a tight group of friends and I haven't seen most of them for so long besides one good mate (who I haven't seen in a while either). I know it would be a good time but now I'm over thinking everything and sweating that after the initial catch up I won't have much to say and it'll be weird. Pretty sure I'd be uncomfortable cause I already am now lol.

This blows.
I feel kinda like when I was in High school and got invited to parties, I'd end up just not going to a fair amount of them after flipping between wanting to go and not and if I did go I didn't always have a good time and was awkward.

edit:

holy shit.

She was probably asking for it. The slut. And then she tries to blame her Dad and everything. Hussy. Men can never be to blame when they do repugnant shit at the behest of their penis. Big old cock tease, even at 6.

Your statement of "What the actual fuck, John Laws" could probably just be adapted to a slogan, or common usage for whenever anyone discusses him.

What the fuck: John Laws.

Dead Man

Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with that man?
Feel like I've got some level of social anxiety going on. :/
Just passed on some plans for the weekend (movies, beach and going out to pubs/bars) cause I feel like they're a tight group of friends and I haven't seen most of them for so long besides one good mate (who I haven't seen in a while either). I know it would be a good time but now I'm over thinking everything and sweating that after the initial catch up I won't have much to say and it'll be weird. Pretty sure I'd be uncomfortable cause I already am now lol.

This blows.
I feel kinda like when I was in High school and got invited to parties, I'd end up just not going to a fair amount of them after flipping between wanting to go and not and if I did go I didn't always have a good time and was awkward.

edit:

holy shit.
That sucks man, try not to over think it now, and maybe go hang with some of them when they are not in group?

11 Hours into Sleepy again already o_O

Parents here?
GwDsnIA.jpg

Yup.

On a scale of 1 to holy shit, how cute was it? also did he look into your eyes
Fucking shit on the floor. Randomly. He had been for a wee about 5 minutes before hand and had no jocks on. Tired after day care. Pooped on rug and tiled floor. Dabs up the hallway. :/

Every time I hear someone's son referred to as "the boy", it reminds me of The Simpsons.
Simpsons is my education basically :)

Officially a citizen as of today.

Congrats!

Gazunta

Small world moment as it turns out my wife works with the mother of one of those people in that photo.

Man, I miss wearing t-shirts and shorts to work

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations.

Straya cunt!

Thanks. Guess I'm a cunt by default now.

The ceremony was hilarious. Kids crying and interrupting the mayor's speech; at one point he got so distracted he forgot what he was supposed to say next. Then some witty remarks about the day's shenanigans in Canberra concluded his speech, after which everyone sort of scrambled for the free refreshments.

They gave everyone a plant (Correa Glabra) as a gift.

Arksy

Thanks. Guess I'm a cunt by default now.

The ceremony was hilarious. Kids crying and interrupting the mayor's speech; at one point he got so distracted he forgot what he was supposed to say next. Then some witty remarks about the day's shenanigans in Canberra concluded his speech, after which everyone sort of scrambled for the free refreshments.

They gave everyone a plant (Correa Glabra) as a gift.

Interrupting speeches? Snide jabs at Canberra? Everyone scrambling for refreshments?

Jeeze people take to our way of life quickly.

Congrats. :)

Interrupting speeches? Snide jabs at Canberra? Everyone scrambling for refreshments?

Jeeze people take to our way of life quickly.

Congrats. :)

Thanks. Also, they had 2 separate pledges: one for those who wished to use 'under god' and the other for those who didn't. I think 10-12 of the 35 total took the godless pledge (myself included).

Shaneus

(I'm the bearded dude in the black shirt at the top left)
AKZclh7.png

Officially a citizen as of today.
Congrats, cunt!

Simpsons is my education basically :)
As it should be your boy's, but only the classic episodes, though.

You should try and do what my mum did with Band-Aids. I never, EVER knew there were clear ones because Mum always bought the skin-toned ones until I had to buy some myself in my early 20s. Your boy should be raised to not even bother looking up whether there were any Simpsons episodes beyond season 9.

Congrats, Death.

Now you can really start complaining about the place and making snide comments about "all those damn foreigners."

Tell people to get the hell out of your fucking country, too.

Have fun.

Omikron

That male to female ratio is almost as high as the ratio of your posts about Halfbrick compared to non-Halfbrick posts.

*runs*

Why run from the truth? :p

Hard as ballz punishing strategy game? One that has two difficulty settings: 1) kick in the ballz 2) kick in the ballz with spikey metal boot.

I hate myself so it seems up my alley. Why do you ask, oh sir?

I did play the old games, much to my ballz chagrin.

Check yer Steam.

Rlan

That male to female ratio is almost as high as the ratio of your posts about Halfbrick compared to non-Halfbrick posts.

*runs*

Eh, you're right :p Right now I'm looking for a new place to live in Brisbane. My other housemates are moving to save money by not going over toll bridges, so I'm trying to find a new place.

Unfortunately the top two places I've seen that I really wanted to go with I didn't get :( I'm looking for a large room that can fit my bed and desk etc and be fairly close to Kelvin Grove and the City.

I have read some weird paranoid Shit on this forum over time, but this post is incredible.

m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50999118
I don't think I'll make it to the end. I'm about a third of the way through and I'm already struggling. I think I'm, getting the general gist, though. Valve no make game. They take other's work, add voodoo. Valve make me have fun. Don't trust that. Why they make fun? Why they control me? They up to something!!

Check yer Steam.
Check yer PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom