• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also an awesome book and movie with monkeys in it. I think there was a shotgun too!

Quick Google search suggests it's a banned site, like the Nintendo place you Go to.

Ah cool, another no name gaming site covering bases that are already covered. It has been renamed Gamezone.com so we should have the ban swapped!

Dead Man

It was also an awesome book and movie with monkeys in it. I think there was a shotgun too!

Ah cool, another no name gaming site covering bases that are already covered. It has been renamed Gamezone.com so we should have the ban swapped!

If it has been renamed we should do that, I want to use ***** in a multitude of ways now!

jambo

I never understood the appeal of streaming or watching a stream of someone playing a game. Is it really that hot a feature that it should become one of a console's selling points?

Yogscast alone have 4.3 million subs and 1.8 BILLION video views, so yeah... it's big.

It's a good way to get a look at new games, DLC and mods. Plus some of them are hilarious.

markot

Banned
Yogscast alone have 4.3 million subs and 1.8 BILLION video views, so yeah... it's big.

It's a good way to get a look at new games, DLC and mods. Plus some of them are hilarious.

A billion views? Pshews. Thats as meaningless as DDR5 ram.

Dead Man

as long as nobody sees how crap that script is coded we're all okay

Luckily for you I am totally ignorant in such matters, your shame shall remain private :)

Edit: So, this popped up on FB. I can't find a source to confirm.

547775_10151578344100797_1746570570_n.jpg

Anybody at a library? LOL

Fusebox

Banned
Also it's up to the landlord to fix the fence so.... good job Tony. If that quote is true, dude is an even dumber piece of shit than we thought.

Can't even say that is true about public housing, not everyone lives the same you stupid fuck Tony!

For a minute I though that was "Tony Abbott - Age 9".
LOL

He's right about the fences. Landlords are cunts who won't pay to have shit fixed no matter how at fault they are.

The issue with fences is that it takes 2 parties to come to an agreement on if/how/when/with what a fence will be replaced with. A real fucking nightmare they are.

Only if the fence resides on the property line. Surely the fence that most people see from the street would be the front fence? That fence is the sole responsibility of the one property.

Only if the fence resides on the property line. Surely the fence that most people see from the street would be the front fence? That fence is the sole responsibility of the one property.

I'll admit to never having rented a house with a front fence so it didn't cross my mind. Might be a Victorian thing.

Dead Man

But it is their fault, double if they are bogan.

This true, can't argue with facts.

Just found out that Rolf Harris is being question regarding the Jimmy Savile scandal. I did not expect that.

The investigation, or the cause? Not surprised he is being investigated for something. A bit surprised it is connected to Savile.

Fake edit: Well, a bit surprised, it's easy to be cynical in retrospect.

I'll admit to never having rented a house with a front fence so it didn't cross my mind. Might be a Victorian thing.
Yep. Front fences are a regional phenomena.

Indeed it is. It is still not the renters responsibility.
Unless Tony is somehow intimating that renters purposely break the fences of places that they rent? In which case, they are responsible for broken fences.

But it is their fault, double if they are bogan.
You know what's up.

Just found out that Rolf Harris is being question regarding the Jimmy Savile scandal. I did not expect that.
The author of Jake the Peg? Seems unlikely.

The Giant

Banned
Just reading on some articles.

Derryn Hinch outed Rolf Harris twice. Rolf was arrested last week for more questioning and released on bail until may.

Looks like that Rolf may have known what savile was doing and kept quiet like alot of other people did.

It's funny that the British media are naming Rolf, while aussie media here are begin coy with revealing Rolf.

Omni

Kinda random, but does anyone know how difficult it is to switch your course at uni? I'm currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Social Science (police studies) and want to switch to a straight Bachelor of Arts (so nothing major). After the last 5 weeks + the short essay which I wrote over the weekend, I've realised that Public Policy reaaally isn't my strong suit and I don't think I'll get through three years of it.

By switching to BoA, I can keep my three other subjects and swap the one I don't like and start next semester... so it won't screw me over too much.

Dead Man

Kinda random, but does anyone know how difficult it is to switch your course at uni? I'm currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Social Science (police studies) and want to switch to a straight Bachelor of Arts (so nothing major). After the last 5 weeks + the short essay which I wrote over the weekend, I've realised that Public Policy reaaally isn't my strong suit and I don't think I'll get through three years of it.

By switching to BoA, I can keep my three other subjects and swap the one I don't like and start next semester... so it won't screw me over too much.

Transferring to a BA should be pretty easy, might want to check when the cutoff is or you may have to wait until next year.

Go to the Course Advisers office at your faculty and have a chat to them tomorrow, they will let you know what you have to fill out/do in order to transfer over.

I wouldn't expect any major roadblocks across to a straight Arts degree from your current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom