• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

I did, thank you :)

So guys... I'm finally the proud owner of a BRAND NEW SONY PLAYSTATION VITA
STARTER PACK. Seriously. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was when I saw that the EB I went to didn't have any 8gb memory sticks with which what I was supposed to be given for the price of zero dollars. I shall go hunting for a store that does tomorrow, or if not I'll convince one of them to give me a 16gb one for $20 extra

PS. Jase is Pinball Arcade even remotely good on Vita? I haven't bought any tables at all on PS3, but if you think it would dump all over the iOS one, I may triple dip.
Haha I was just kidding. Vita is a piece of shit, mine broke and I got a refund.

PS. Jase is Pinball Arcade even remotely good on Vita? I haven't bought any tables at all on PS3, but if you think it would dump all over the iOS one, I may triple dip.
As part of my trying to not to pay twice for the same product across multiple platforms, I can't tell you, sorry. I have played PinballFX (not the same, I know) on the Vita (because some tables were free as part of PS+ and all I can say is... eh. You get to tap the screen on either side to activate the corresponding flippers and it's on a smaller screen. That seems to be the only difference.

If the Vita screen is larger than you phone's screen then I'd assume the only difference will be that it's on a larger screen.

For a 50 year old movie, Dr. No looks fucking amazing on Blu Ray. They really did a fantastic job.

This is going to be a fun 35ish hours. Wish I was young enough to do it all in one sitting!

senahorse

For a 50 year old movie, Dr. No looks fucking amazing on Blu Ray. They really did a fantastic job.

This is going to be a fun 35ish hours. Wish I was young enough to do it all in one sitting!

GF and I just watched through the whole lot over the last couple of months. Surprisingly Dr No is probably the best transfer until the Daniel Craig movies. Though most of them are pretty good.

Omikron

HI

bc7WY.jpeg

Shaneus

All cg looks shit eventually. Everything is shit eventually.
Have you seen Terminator 2 recently? It's so fucking well done it's ridiculous. Probably because the CGI bits don't try and pass themselves as "we could've done this with pyrotechnics and scale models but couldn't be fucked" scenarios.

MelGAF meetup of... two (omi left, me right).

M4W8gl.jpg

We had beer and then tacos. So many tacos.

Edit: Shit, he beat me to it! Least you know the fate of the beers shown above.

You make a cute couple. All my best for the future to you both.

Also, I see the table was still wet from whatever Arnie did to it. Disturbing.

Projectile vomit! All over the wife lol
Must have been the specially steamed dim dims for lunch they had. Such an insane amount of vomit for such a small child. I don't remember my vomit every being of such a high quantity! Mostly dim dim chunks thankfully.
He did a MASSSSSSIVE fart when he popped too lol. Very surprised his pull up was empty.

M4W8gl.jpg

We had beer and then tacos. So many tacos.

More piercings than I expected!

Also more hair :(

Danoss

M4W8gl.jpg

I could pick Omi from the size of the hand alone, after seeing a pic of them holding a controller. I think his hand was used as a model for these:

cMqtj.jpg

On piercings, I need to have my eyebrow redone. It has grown out way too far, the visible amount of the bar is ridiculous.

Kritz

Banned
Because every time I go east I go past Eastlands and that place is the biggest shithole south of Launceston. With maybe an exception for North Gate.

Our shopping centres have terrible names.

I also used to live in Brighton which is technically east of that stupid river, and that town is terrible. Granted, east has Richmond, which - terrorising ducks withstanding - is a pretty rad place to be.

I used to live in York Street TDM.

I can kinda see my TV from the backyard.
I should get a kiddy pool.
I mean, my son should get one and I should test it for leaks and sharks.
All summer.

Also, we used to be able to watch cricket from our backyard in York St before they built the northern stand.

We get free tickets to 20/20 matches at Bellerive oval as some kind of weird bribery payment after we complained that the new stadium lights blind us coming out of our driveway.

Because every time I go east I go past Eastlands and that place is the biggest shithole south of Launceston. With maybe an exception for North Gate.

The crowd that hangs OUTSIDE of Eastlands is far worse than the people inside it. The ones who hang out at eastlands to kill time are students from Rosny college or bogans from... warrane is it? I forget, whichever shitty suburb is the opposite side of Eastlands to Bellerive. There are some nice places on the eastern shore.

Yagharek

Our shopping centres have terrible names.

Its no different in Geraldton WA - we have a northgate here too. Ive worked in both centres though and yes, theyre pretty poo.

I also used to live in Brighton which is technically east of that stupid river, and that town is terrible. Granted, east has Richmond, which - terrorising ducks withstanding - is a pretty rad place to be.

You lived in Brighton = you lose the right to complain about the eastern shore. :p

We get free tickets to 20/20 matches at Bellerive oval as some kind of weird bribery payment after we complained that the new stadium lights blind us coming out of our driveway.

i would have asked for shield game tickets. Might as well see them during the golden era.

Danoss

I didn't realise piercings could grow out. I kinda want more on my ear but I'm not allowed any at work. So I guess that's that.

Only surface piercings will grow out like that; eyebrows, navel etc. It can be because of rejection, or just general migration over time because of your body replacing skin cells as normal. It can migrate constantly until it comes right out, or it can migrate for a while and then just stop. Mine has been in the same spot for ages, I'm way past due to take it out and wait for it to heal; I did that tonight.

Stuff like ears, noses and, to a lesser extent, tongue piercings don't migrate. I'm sure my tongue piercing has moved a little bit, but not enough for it to be dangerous at all.

Rezbit

Before Brighton I'd not lived in a town with a population higher than 500. And the family moved there when I was 12.

But also, not like it's hard to pick shitty places in Tasmania.

HEY! It's not hard to pick out shitty places in any state, don't be a dick >:|

Deeku

Man I can't wwwwait until the holiday break starts! No more of these late ass work nights for a couple o weeks!

Only few more days left:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom