• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Yeeeaaaaah, one of my packages got Arrival Scanned at Botany.

The other is still in transit from Shanghai, having started at Stansted and dropped in on Paris and New Delhi along the way.

Shaneus

Sweet. Within 12 hours of getting a Vita I now have custom firmware on there and *all* the Lumines titles for both PSP and Vita :D

(happy camper)

Sweet. Within 12 hours of getting a Vita I now have custom firmware on there and *all* the Lumines titles for both PSP and Vita :D

(happy camper)
YOU CAN DO ALL THAT BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!!

Yagharek: If you wish, add me on PSN, too: Planet_JASE

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
548663_454283317961655_1685402372_n.jpg

530532_454283311294989_191355261_n.jpg

64631_454283304628323_2134174801_n.jpg

481631_454283374628316_75602055_n.jpg

398282_454283381294982_941725907_n.jpg

406665_454283391294981_1384821438_n.jpg

398248_454283411294979_99849627_n.jpg

179501_454283417961645_1275134934_n.jpg

12193_454283421294978_1850061634_n.jpg

14485_454283444628309_1435978398_n.jpg

18884_454283454628308_959657234_n.jpg

382026_454283457961641_394482073_n.jpg

16022_454283477961639_779322436_n.jpg

CATURDAY :D

That is some low grade poly carpet there Holy. At least the landlord won't even know if a cat was there!
Also super cute cat, you can see in the eyes that it already loves you despite the natural instinct for it not to let its guard down after being hurt so many times in the past. Good man!

Saweet, only got the co-op cheevos left on Far Cry 3. Let me know if you guys wanna run through them on 360.

Also fuck the AI.

Silenced sniper rifle.
100m away in heavy brush.
Bullet misses a patrolling guards head by a metre or so.
Instantly aims shitty, workmanlike AK47 at me in indiscriminate bushland.

The fuck? Keep it a little realistic at least Ubi for fucks sake. Hell, the best option through the entire game is just throw a rock over a guards head so you can do an automated takedown, resulting in no spent ammo, no aiming required, no chance of missing and starting an alarm, more XP as well as follow up takedowns possible! It's like Splinter Cell Conviction x1000.

Salazar

I feel like I'm cruising for a ban if I keep on reading these imbecilic OT posts.

I can bear cpp-is-whatever talking shit about used game sales, because it's just used game sales.

But encountering a true all-rounder dumbass in the wild is an amazing thing.

Dead Man

I feel like I'm cruising for a ban if I keep on reading these imbecilic OT posts.

I can bear cpp-is-whatever talking shit about used game sales, because it's just used game sales.

Yeah, I gave up on him. I didn't realise he was the same wanker I got into it with a while ago on gaming. Truly an amazing specimen.

Hang a lantern on them and put them on the ignore list. Lets other people know that the poster is known to have mental retardation and stops you getting riled up by seeing their posts! Win win!

Okay, I wanted to watch Thunderball tonight but they royally fucked up the sound mix really fucking bad. The music/action effects are super loud and the conversation mix is super low, so it is loud enough that the car wheels squealing/people shooting is making the neighbourhood dogs still bark yet I cannot hear a word being said.

Nice job guys! Will have to wait for morning.
Or maybe I'll treat it like a foreign movie and just go with subtitles/sound effects >.>

On the plus side the picture quality is fantastic.

hamchan

Ordered Vita + LBP + Fifa + Starter Pack for from JB Hi-Fi last week. Got message telling me they were out of stock so I have to wait a while. Afraid it might not make it before Christmas.

*sigh*

Willing to cancel my order and just buy from EB now. Can't find button to cancel order on JB website. Have no choice but to wait patiently..

Shaneus

Ordered Vita + LBP + Fifa + Starter Pack for from JB Hi-Fi last week. Got message telling me they were out of stock so I have to wait a while. Afraid it might not make it before Christmas.

*sigh*

Willing to cancel my order and just buy from EB now. Can't find button to cancel order on JB website. Have no choice but to wait patiently..
Don't forget, there's an email from Sony which will get you a free 8gb card. And when I traded in that All-Star Battle game, I think because I joined their club or whatever I got $22 for it which was enough to cover Lumines ES.

Shaneus

YOU CAN DO ALL THAT BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!!

I'm still not sure on PSN yet, whether it can be used without potential bannings or whatever. Gotta wait for someone to fill me in on the Vita CFW thread first :)

Fuuuck, apols for the double post, guys.

Link to a post? Curiosity etc.

Yagharek

Sending an invite now. Slightly metal gear themed.

cpp is king is a perennial defender of corporate rights. I gave up discussion with him over batman online pass. He has no sympathy for consumer rights and never will. Move on, dont even bother trying to change his opinion.

Yeah, I gave up on him. I didn't realise he was the same wanker I got into it with a while ago on gaming. Truly an amazing specimen.

My concern (unfounded) is that he works for some company that does that kind of DRM, so I just assume its a propaganda argument and ignore it like all advertising.

Hang a lantern on them and put them on the ignore list. Lets other people know that the poster is known to have mental retardation and stops you getting riled up by seeing their posts! Win win!

Ignore lists are handy. They make posts stand out, but sometimes they are essential.

*sigh*

Sanity are better for postage than JB hifi.

bomma_man

Fucking neighbours. Complaining about us drinking outside at 9:30, after telling our agent about us playing backyard cricket at 6 in the the evening and skating down down the shared driveway at 1pm. I know that they have no legal leg to stand on but at the same time our agent would probably take their word over ours. The weekend that five of our mates that -coincidentally - came back for a visit from the mainland/overseas.

Ugh. I miss my old place in north Hobart with an empty lot out the back, bong smokers on the left and a business on the right.

Sorry for venting, I do lurk here but rarely have have anything to contribute, but it's a fucking peak out. #livejournal

Is Never Say Never Again in the set? If so, just watch that since it's the same movie.

lol MGM bought the rights for one reason only
indiana-jones-raiders-warehouse.jpg

I actually really love Never Say Never Again. Fantastic performances all round and I enjoyed the more human elements woven into the story than the quirky shit the EON movies were doing at the time. Shame it is impossible to get now. Seems they did a decent, quick job restoring it. Region locked the the US, goes for like $80 on eBay. :/

Salazar

Link to a post? Curiosity etc.

Just his shit on this and following pages

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504151&page=92

It's like someone took a Courier Mail or Daily Telegraph letter to the editor and made it longer, dumber, more pompous, less empirical etc. Dipshits who think they have the universal answer to society's problems and, would you fucken believe it, it magically joins up with their way of thinking. It's like when Philip Jensen or George Pell tell us that "people thinking of themselves as individuals" is why everything is shit.

bomma_man

Just his shit on this and following pages

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504151&page=92

It's like someone took a Courier Mail or Daily Telegraph letter to the editor and made it longer, dumber, more pompous, less empirical etc. Dipshits who think they have the universal answer to society's problems and, would you fucken believe it, it magically joins up with their way of thinking. It's like when Philip Jensen or George Pell tell us that "people thinking of themselves as individuals" is why everything is shit.

I have a feeling you have the same morbid interest in Murdoch letters to the editor that I do, it's only reason I buy the - not necessarily evil but endearingly imcompetant - Hobart Mercury.

I know! I bought a cd (really) from them a few weeks back. Shipping was quick, price was pretty good. It's almost as shocking as getting good customer service from telstra

Before JB came they had both woeful selection and woeful prices. They summed up everything wrong about the pre-Internet Tasmanian shopping environment.

Salazar

I have a feeling you have the same morbid interest in Murdoch letters to the editor that I do, it's only reason I buy the - not necessarily evil but endearingly imcompetant - Hobart Mercury.

Letters to the editor (admittedly, not to newspapers and definitely not to Murdoch papers) are my area of research. I do find them fascinating, whether good or terrible, fluent or incomprehensible.

Awwww at Tassie pic. Should get down there next Christmas.

Dead Man

Got Deus Ex running... until the first actual mission after the chopper flight, then it crashes no matter what I do. Fucking teasing motherfucker.

Kritz

Banned
You don't have this

campaigns-tasmania.jpg

Edit: and the biggest proportion of bogans per capita

My uncle owns a few houses up at Coles Bay. Used to go up there once or twice a year. Generally don't any more for one reason or another. But it's always a bit of fun. Bit too many giant spiders and jumping ants for me, though. And dead things along the beach.

I always liked going fishing, though. And cooking up some abalone.

bomma_man

Letters to the editor (admittedly, not to newspapers and definitely not to Murdoch papers) are my area of research. I do find them fascinating, whether good or terrible, fluent or incomprehensible.

Awwww at Tassie pic. Should get down there next Christmas.

What other letters to the editor are there in Australia ? (Honest question). Tas Gaf might share my wonder at Margaret Ratcliffe's monumental stupidity.

My uncle owns a few houses up at Coles Bay. Used to go up there once or twice a year. Generally don't any more for one reason or another. But it's always a bit of fun. Bit too many giant spiders and jumping ants for me, though. And dead things along the beach.

I always liked going fishing, though. And cooking up some abalone.

Yeah my neighbour has had a shack there as long I can remember. Amazing spot, really need to go up again.

Gazunta

Does paypal take a while to show where payments came from? I sold 2 things tonight. I checked my PP and I have money in it but it doesn't say any transaction was done. So I have no idea which person it's from. Should that update soon?

It should be pretty instant.

Salazar

What other letters to the editor are there in Australia ? (Honest question). Tas Gaf might share my wonder at Margaret Ratcliffe's monumental stupidity.

No, not strayan stuff. Correspondence sections of European and American literary and scholarly journals.

There is, incidentally, a Gold Coast-based cock called Frank Hainsworth who writes imbecilic letters to the editor to pretty much every Australian newspaper going, pays to have books of his own letters privately published, and then donates those books to public libraries. Fascinating, awful creature.

bomma_man

No, not strayan stuff. Correspondence sections of European and American literary and scholarly journals.

There is, incidentally, a Gold Coast-based cock called Frank Hainsworth who writes imbecilic letters to the editor to pretty much every Australian newspaper going, pays to have books of his own letters privately published, and then donates those books to public libraries. Fascinating, awful creature.

Wow

I almost want to go deeper.

Bare in mind that this woman thought that the Greens should be executed for treason.

Sending an invite now. Slightly metal gear themed.
Slightly more duck themed.

San!ty still exists!?!?!
More than that, the company that owns Sanity bougth out the franchisee of HMV over here, converting all their stores into Sanitys!

Which also meant that they pulled out the discs of every product, put them behind the counter and made every transaction at least 5 minutes long as they search for what you want to buy. Huzzah!

HolyCheck

so shes not eating much so far and im a little worried.

she ate some of her dinner last night, but hasnt pooped (anywhere we've found it!)

and i put her breakfast out for her at 8am but after being playful and running around like a mad man most of the night now she's just sitting under the couch :(

so shes not eating much so far and im a little worried.

she ate some of her dinner last night, but hasnt pooped (anywhere we've found it!)

and i put her breakfast out for her at 8am but after being playful and running around like a mad man most of the night now she's just sitting under the couch :(
It a new house, environment and strange people are around. Sometimes it takes a day or so for an animal to become comfortable.

Just give Michaela's Boobs some time.

Edit: It's good that you're worried, too. Just try to think of the changes that Michaela's Boobs is having to deal with and give her time :)

HolyCheck

It a new house, environment and strange people are around. Sometimes it takes a day or so for an animal to become comfortable.

Just give Michaela's Boobs some time.

Edit: It's good that you're worried, too. Just try to think of the changes that Michaela's Boobs is having to deal with and give her time :)

yeah she ended up eating a little bit of the dry food (i tried another bowl) so now i've just put her in the bathroom where the kitty litter tray is for 15 - 20 minutes (about 15 minutes after she ate) just to encourage poopy times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom