• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

Got a new bar for my eyebrow today, it's looking good again and won't catch on anything anymore either. No piercing necessary.

Got both my lobes done while I was there; a 6mm/2 gauge plug in each. Very happy with them too.

I watched it (quite?) a while back, after not having seen it since it originally aired. First, I was surprised that it was only 12 episodes. Young Jason remembered more Young Ones. Then again, Young Jason remembered more Fawlty Towers and Blackadder, so I wasn't toooooooo surprised.

It was... different. I still liked it but I also wondered how much I actually absorbed of that show since it was so frenetic and off-the-wall. I assume Young Jason just like the potty humour.

Watch out: Cliff!

your name is jason?
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

your name is jason?
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif
Nope. I have a Spider Monkey that I employ in my day to day life. I called it Younger Jason. Because it is younger than me. And my name is Patrick.

Younger Jason remembers there being more episodes of those aforementioned programs..

Really, the mistake was with me. What was I doing asking a Spider Monkey about 1980s programs?

Got a new bar for my eyebrow today, it's looking good again and won't catch on anything anymore either. No piercing necessary.

Got both my lobes done while I was there; a 6mm/2 gauge plug in each. Very happy with them too.

Nice. Did you have earrings in before that? 0 to 6mm is a huuuge jump.

Getting a CT scan done now. Looks like she might have to be admitted overnight.

Don't worry, even if its painful I'm sure its just the body moving to accommodate the baby. You'll have the results back soon anyway. I hope she's faring okay :(

CricInfo said:
And this just in, Peter Siddle cleared of ball-tampering charges. Match referee Chris Broad says:
"In the opinion of the umpires, there was no evidence to suggest that the condition of the ball was changed, or that the video or photographic evidence would support a charge under the Code of Conduct, so they will not be laying any charges relating to these incidents."

Not shocked. Replays showed him putting his finger over the seam, nothing more.

If anything I would be more interested in the ball today that was reversing after only 13 or so overs!

Looks like I become a dad tonight. He'll be a Christmas-time baby and I'm sure he'll get a complex about his birthday, but he'll be ours dammit.

He'll have to spend a few weeks in the nursery though :/

Dead Man

Looks like I become a dad tonight. He'll be a Christmas-time baby and I'm sure he'll get a complex about his birthday, but he'll be ours dammit.

When he complains tell him he can wait until after Christmas for his presents, see how that goes down. :) Congrats!

BigAnt in liquidation according to kotaku
U3BFh.gif

Sounds like a hell of a lot of money tied up in finances.

Releasing Rubgy 2 in the period AFTER the season had ended certainly didn't bode well for them. I'll admit I never enjoyed any of their games to be honest.

Holy shit congratulations mate! Hope the wife is holding up okay!

dVyXj.gif

At least he didn't come next week! My nephew who is here tonight had his birthday yesterday, he doesn't mind! 2 sets of presents near the same time means he isn't disappointed with the first set as he could get it the next week!

Hope your circle of support can get behind you these next few weeks, if you need help make sure to ask as it is a huge change to your life.

guys I really liked fable 2
9ai1l.gif

bomma_man

Congrats, hope it goes well.

That test was way closer than it should've been. The pitch had more crack than a Raekwon album!

And i swear the Australian cricket team and Essendon must share fitness staff.

Shaneus

So guys, I think I'm going to get a PSN+ account especially for my Vita. What's the best way for me to get some Wipeout action on it? I noticed that you get HD for free if you already own it on PS3 (I think it was a freebie on there at one stage?) but given that I don't (and I stupidly didn't choose it when the freebies were given out last year) is there another free way I can get it?

Because I'm all about being a tightarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom