• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to buy one bed, ended up furnishing the whole house :/

Also, congrats VKS. Baby squirrel looks cute.

I got an early exit from my mobile contract. Now I'm looking for an unlimited plan off contract. What's the best option? Amaysim, lycamobile etc have cheap unlimited plans...are they any good?

Voted The Walking Dead since Shaneus didn't vote for Primordia last time.
When Deadlight fails to win it's entirely because of that one decision in your life.

VKS that is a great name :)

Hey, how can I get Kinect Party? Do I need to make a US account or something?

Make a new account, enter USA as the location.

Done!

Also this handsome man has important info
Double Fine's Kinect Party is FREE for US account holders. So make an account and download it for free! Need to do it on your console.
On the dashboard, once logged into US account, click on the 'Free Party' tile on the right, select 'New Releases', scroll across 5 or so spots to Kinect Party. In 'overview; panel select Download, then scroll over to the 'extras' panel and make sure to download 'Kinect Party' which is the unlock key, and 'The Star Gazer" which is another unlock key for a game type I assume.
FREE for the first week or so I think!

Great work on the choice of garage! I fucking hate with a burning passion those ones with the divider in the fucking middle. MAKES IT SO LESS FUCKING FUNCTIONAL AS YOU ONLY HAVE TINY GAPS TO GET THINGS THROUGH, SOME OF US HAVE MASSIVE FUCKOFF TRAILERS!

What kind of blinds you going for?

Render, as in?

Like this
rendering-1_large.jpg

If you chimps don't vote for Deadlight in the next voting thingy, I will cut you.
Okay. But only because it means so much to you.

Afxvt.jpg

VKS: Awesome photo and welcome to Henry.

DeathJr: Looks fantastic. I see the landscaping still needs to be done, has that been organised or are you going to try and do it yourself?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Death how much did that set you back? I'm looking to buy something, good chance I never will.

Also, I totally learnt something new about zombies thanks to the walking dead episode 2, I'm talking about the end of the episode so spoilarz.
I had no idea zombies only appeared from a single side of a forest, I mean, I totally thought they just wondered around randomly. Nope, It seems like you can totally walk out the front gate of a barn and continue to stroll around without any issue at all. Amazing. It's not like you spend the entire fucking episode being reminded that you're safe because zombies can appear from all directions which is why the electric fence is needed. Come on now, That's just silly.

This game is still bad.

Like this

Yuck. Never. I like bricks.

DeathJr: Looks fantastic. I see the landscaping still needs to be done, has that been organised or are you going to try and do it yourself?

Thinking of calling some mates and doing it myself. Will take my time with it, don't want anything fancy. Just rocks or gravel, absolute low maintenance.

Death how much did that set you back? I'm looking to buy something, good chance I never will.

I got a good deal on the package, $330,000 with the FHOG. If you're going to try for a home loan, go with Westpac as they give loans without much hassle. Land prices are what you have to look out for as they keep on going up all the time.

Vita people!
Get Velocity for free if you have Facebook. Also Breakquest and Wizorb. EDIT: Or Canabalt! Yay!

Not sure yet, will be having a look in a few days. Probably venetian ones for the bedrooms and simple rollers for the bathrooms etc. Don't want to spend a lot on blinds.
If you are low on funds and want some super cheap holland blinds let me know, we get them through work really cheap, I can pass along the details and the costs. They look good but they don't have great quality springs.

Okay. But only because it means so much to you.

Afxvt.jpg

large_Internet%20High%20Five.png

Fredescu

Rendering is fine when done right, it's the only way to make those dodgy 70's brick houses anything other than an eye sore.

Yep. It looks much better than mission brown bricks for eg. Nothing inherently wrong with it and easier to change the look of the house with the times.

Yep. It looks much better than mission brown bricks for eg. Nothing inherently wrong with it and easier to change the look of the house with the times.

I cannot express how glad I am that we aren't allowed to paint places mission brown. Fuck it is so derpressing (sic) to look at.
Beige all the way baby!

Rahk

Well here's a free code for Velocity and Canabalt, can't be bothered doing the others. Might be able to use them on PS3 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom