• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Awesome it's a PTA production so I didn't really doubt its quality but with the small release I won't get to see it for some time. His movies should be in every fucking cinema.
It's pretty depressing that a lot of films aren't wide-release these days. Funny enough, I'm pretty sure Boogie Nights was a wide release back in the 90s, as I have a old video recording with a advertisement of boogie nights on it.:lol

Oh well - I'm pretty content with doing the whole 1-hour train trip to melbourne just to see limited releases like The Master. Good way to catch up on my reading too! and cinema nova have awesome discounts on their discount day. $6/9 for screenings is damn good value.

I'm actually going be seeing Les Miserables tomorrow with my parents at village geelong unless my dad actively blocks me from seeing the film as punishment for denting the car at the car park this morning.>_< and in two weeks I'll be going to melbourne to see The Hobbit at melbourne central for dat HFR.. and then Django Unchained a week or two after. Exciting times for film.

Happy New Year, AusGAF! 2012 was pretty okay; nothing bad happened in the first half and I met some cool new people in the second so I can't complain too much.

Backlog progress for the year:

GwGVt.jpg

Doing Real Pic January because if I have to put up with my face then so do the rest of you.

oipic

De-lurking briefly to wish you fine people of AusGAF a happy, safe, and peaceful 2013. Y'know, all that. Here's to a good one.

Gazunta

Sitting in front of the computer making comics because that's how awesome my life is.

wooooooo party

In an hour or so there'll be 999 comics on funnywebcomic.com. Jesus Christ.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:D

Happy new year!!! Fireworks were nice, but surely they could have spent 2 million bucks on something better. I think a lot of people stayed home, didn't feel like half a million people at all.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I did a grand total of shit fuck all for NYE. Drank some tea, cooked pasta, and gave myself a haircut. Consumed enough booze on Saturday night to cover several NYEs, and I'm pretty sure I'm still getting over it.

Martini's are a catalyst for trouble.

Shaneus

Also reading up on pandemic sounds interesting.
LWbJ2.jpg

:(

Happy New Year everyone! You're all a bunch of cunts, but I loves ya.

PS. Make 2013 your bitch. If 2012 was a bit rough (or in my case, just far too passive and kinda boring/non-eventful) then look 2013 in the face and don't take any shit from it. It's yours, just fucking take it.

i played mass effect 1 and drank by myself
take that socially accepted new years celebration traditions
i win this round

that said im sure drinking by yourself is like 2nd or 3rd to going out and going to sleep before 12.

Happy 2013. 2012 was kind of a holding pattern, and not in a good way so looking forward to the new year. Also no bullshit numerical superstitions hanging over our heads in 2013. None at all. Twenty-Thirteen.

Penultimate night of 2012 saw me carted off in an ambulance after getting a migraine. So fucking glad i didnt have that during the fireworks.

Fell asleep at 11:50 last night watching the pilot of the first episode of doctor who for an epic rewatch of the series for the 50th anniversary this year. Did see the Forster-Tuncurry fireworks at 9:30.

Max payne on iPad isnt half bad but i might pull out the wii u to start on AC III. Or I might not.

1000 comics on funnywebcomic is an achievment of some sort.

tl;dr HNY

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Hope everyone had a safe new year. Bring on 2013.

Happy New Year AusGaffers.

There is a Horrible Histories marathon on ABC3. 2013 is off to a good start.

jelly
kids shows are the 1 reason i want a tv in my room
well really they are the 1 reason i want to hook up the plasma thats just been sitting there for 2 years

edit:eek:h iv done this wrong
umm first double post of the new year
hooray!!!!1
?

r1chard

Happy New Year all. Saw out 2012 with my wife watching Rocky Horror, drinking Moët (a present), reading new Xmas novels and listening to the bass booming of all the fireworks we couldn't see.

Published my first game on Android late last year which was a toy that took very little effort but has encouraged me to get something into the store selling for actual money. Also I didn't get the Spry Fox job so I'm stuck in the crap job and have that additional motivation to do something independently. I just have to figure out what to write. I might start with an old fantasy tactical RPG I've got lying around...

All the best in 2013 everyone! :)

Happy new year peoples. I spent it with my gf and some of her family. Drinking shitloads of bourbon and coke and not getting drunk at all was a bit shit. I got a haircut and now I look hip and shit apparently, I like it though.

Its hot today.

Yagharek

I went to a symphony orchestra last night for charity. Lots of free champagne with the tickets too.

Finished up with the blue danube waltz as heard in 2001.

Far better than running the gauntlet of taxi cab ranks in Perth

Rep, you're getting old. You forgot to post the 13% off discount on OZgameshop. :p

13% off, use code 2013 during checkout. Not valid on pre-orders, but works on everything else including on-sale stuff.

Even worse is that the jumper under the footy jumper is actually called a long sleeve hooded tshirt! :)

Rep, you're getting old. You forgot to post the 13% off discount on OZgameshop. :p

13% off, use code 2013 during checkout. Not valid on pre-orders, but works on everything else including on-sale stuff.

Just spent the last hour trawling through trying to find something to use it on and came up short sadly. Seems a lot of stuff has gone out of stock suddenly that I was looking at last week, was going to pickup Ticket to Ride.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom