• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

More Jenna-Louise Coleman in Doctor Who? Yes please!

aeKih.png

Even worse is that the jumper is actually called a long sleeve hooded tshirt! :)
Hang on hang on hang on.

Are you saying that the Port Power section is actually part of the jumper?

Edit: Actually no, you aren't. Everyone just seems to be using incorrect terms for fully established clothing items. And you edited you original post.
Even worse is that the jumper under the footy jumper is actually called a long sleeve hooded tshirt! :)

Edited to make it clearer as the word jumper was being used several times.

Hang on hang on hang on.

Are you saying that the Port Power section is actually part of the jumper?

Edit: Actually no, you aren't. Everyone just seems to be using incorrect terms for fully established clothing items.

Yup. Basically I was wearing this over the top of this. As it was fucking cold down here yesterday afternoon. Plus I went for a kick of the footy down the road with the boss for a catch up before work tomorrow.

And technically it would be a considered a singlet officially by the AFL anyway, although it is actually made of the denser guernsey material. Strange find by my friend!

Targeting system in AssCree3 is fucking awful compared to the old one.

All the cutscenes are way too close up.

Very linear and constrained campaign.

N0VAM0D

Oh wow, I forgot about real picture January! I might join, um, eventually.

Also, turns out last night I rolled down a massive hill, and woke up this morning with a chunk of grass in my hair and dirt all over my pillow. Hm.

Heh, The Project did a recap of 2012 and used a snippet from Half in the Bag's Prometheus review. Found that pretty cool.
ABC should run Half in the Bag material after At The Movies.

Hotline Miami is $7.50 at Amazon at the moment. If you bought a game in Nov/Dec from them you got a coupon for their Editor's Choice games, which you can use to bring ONE OF THE BEST INDIE GAMES OF ALL TIME DOWN TO TWO DOLLAR FIFTY SO GET GOING ON IT

Here is a hype thread. Plays as a top down arcade runner. You will die a lot. The point is to get that orgasmic run where you take out a fuckton of bad guys in one quick rage, like some drug fuelled rampage in movie.
Dripping in dirty sexy 80's Miami flavour injected straight into your eyeballs, checkout some tunes to get you feeling it.

ALSO MORE AMAZEBALLS SIMILAR DARK ITALO MUSIC.

In lieu of markot being here himself, will this suffice?

Football? More like Shitball am I right???

Footy is the Chevy Chase of sports!

markot

Banned
Sports suck blah blah.

Read a news story about some Kazakhstani football club making someone a manager cause they rocked at those spreadsheet games Sega keeps making.

So. There's something to look forward to!

Dead Man

Dead Man

I'm enjoying this!

Also uh, I'm trying to resize this photo of myself for RPJ, but it's coming out really terribly, ack!
help??¿¿?

Want to post up the pic? I can resize, but if you want the fancy effects the kids like these days maybe hit up the RPJ thread, there's some clever cookies in there.

I'm enjoying this!

Also uh, I'm trying to resize this photo of myself for RPJ, but it's coming out really terribly, ack!
help??¿¿?

I just copied mine into paint, cropped it and resized the picture to 120 pixels. But If its not too big I think the site can shrink it for you.

N0VAM0D

I just copied mine into paint, cropped it and resized the picture to 120 pixels. But If its not too big I think the site can shrink it for you.

I did that, but the image quality sort of degrades, not sure why. I'll give it another go but! Thanks. (Lovely photo by the way, Shan!)

edit: Oh gosh it's such a small image, but oh well. Close enough!

the fact that its still like that under the bamdage is FUCKED UP
FUCK YOU DOCTORS YOU SHOULDNT GET DAYS OFF. I NEED STITCHES AND SOMETHOMH STRONHRR THAN PANADOL

Danoss

That looks nasty as hell man. I can imagine the throbbing pain you're experiencing from that.

Go to the hospital in the morning when there will likely be a very short queue and that'll get taken care of. The last thing you want is for that to get infected, that could take a quick turn for the worse.

Pics were taken at the hospital. The sent me home. Well i went home coz im swapping hospitals. Ment to get there at 12 a full 20 hours after it happened. Probably go into the or few hours after that. It hurts more now than any point before which is what has me worried. im moving it a lot so dont want to fuck it up more. Iv still had more painfull headaches and sore muscles than this. This is fucking with my mind more though. Had a drip of antibiotics and a tetanus shot because that was like 5 years ago and why not. Keep replaying it in mind and I hate myself for letting it happen. Took me nearly 21 years to cause serious enough injury to myself tbat I needed to go to an er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom