• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
niiice.

Bowie is one i still really really want to see.

possibly the last on my list of must see or i'll be a sad panda for ever.

Gazunta

Good luck Banana!! Should I add an IV drip to your Gazatar?

Best concert was Garbage when Shirley Manson winked at me
and only me, not the other 400,000 people in the crowd she was looking at

No wait it was the last ever The Clouds concert where Raph threw his drumstick into the crowd after the last song and I caught it.

No wait it was Roger Waters where he played Dark Side Of The Moon and all the second-hand pot smoke was making me second-hand buzzed.

No wait it was all the times I didn't go to Big Day Out and saved $400 by staying at home and not getting my glasses smashed in the crowds like I did every god damn year for five years straight Christ I'm a moron.

The Alfred hospital use Visual Basic for their reporting software according to this post on Seek lol

Best concert is The Living End Retrospective tour for The Living End.

Omikron

The Alfred hospital use Visual Basic for their reporting software according to this post on Seek lol

Best concert is The Living End Retrospective tour for The Living End.
Plenty of corporate software uses VB. It is dead easy to get something up and running. Legacy systems man.

Shaneus

Faith No More, Angel Dust tour at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide, Entertainment centre was being dicks so they had to use a venure that only held about a thousand people. Awesome stuff. Or NIN/Bowie in Portland in the US. That was a better idea than execution though.

Still haven't seen Daft Punk :(
I'm not the world's biggest fan of FNM, but man I would've killed to see Patton rip up Midlife Crisis. That was short-haired Patton, yes?

We're a charming nation. Saw a guy wearing this at the beach today. But get over what?
DSC_0311.jpg

Kritz

Banned
We're a charming nation. Saw a guy wearing this at the beach today. But get over what?
DSC_0311.jpg

I'M SO ANGRY AT THIS PERSON WHO CAN'T GET OVER BRIDGES I AM GOING TO CEMENT MY ANGER BY WEARING IT ON MY PERSON AND DIRECTING IT TO NOONE IN PARTICULAR BUT PROBABLY THE NONWHITES AND BY 'GET OVER IT' I MEAN 'DIE' AND BY 'BRIDGE' I MEAN 'DON'T GET PAID VERY WELL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE'.

FUUUCCCK.

im out. Took me to holding at 2 15. Saw the dr at 4 45. 24 hours after I did it. Got a morphine thing in my leg at like 4 20. That did nothing. Went in to the or like 5 mins after seeing the dr. woke up at 6 45 and the finally took me up to my room at 7 30.
Rez is right thats what happened. Nurse said iv got a plate and 2 wires but my mother said the dr said it was a pin that she can pull out in 2 weeks. Was worse than she thought. Damaged my tendon but she fixed that and I should be fine with "intense rehab". Going home tonight but I have to eat first. Thanks for the messages guys

I want a legal copy of those. Pretty sure I got most of the id pack not through the id pack. So anyway what are some good wii waggle games that dont use the nunchuck.
because I obviously will be using my other hand to wank at the same time :(

Mildura's gonna have an awesome time this week: http://www.weather.com.au/vic/mildura

Code:
		Wind	Rain	Humid	Min	Max
THU		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	8 km/h
		NE	-	7%	21	40
FRI		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		NW	-	7%	25	44
SAT		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	19 km/h
		SSW	-	10%	26	44
SUN		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		SSE	-	13%	23	43
MON		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		N	-	11%	26	45
TUE		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	20 km/h
		W	-	9%	30	46
WED		High Level Clouds. Very Hot. Dry.	25 km/h
		SSW	-	11%	25	42

Yagharek

I think the hottest Ive ever been in was mid-40s, something like 45-46 in central NSW. I can't imagine how horrid a high 40s would be, I know places up far north WA like Marble Bar and occasionally Learmonth get up to 48/49 on occasion.

Mildura's gonna have an awesome time this week: http://www.weather.com.au/vic/mildura

Code:
		Wind	Rain	Humid	Min	Max
THU		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	8 km/h
		NE	-	7%	21	40
FRI		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		NW	-	7%	25	44
SAT		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	19 km/h
		SSW	-	10%	26	44
SUN		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		SSE	-	13%	23	43
MON		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	16 km/h
		N	-	11%	26	45
TUE		Sunny. Very Hot. Dry.	20 km/h
		W	-	9%	30	46
WED		High Level Clouds. Very Hot. Dry.	25 km/h
		SSW	-	11%	25	42
Used to be a typical summer back home. Dry heat so I can dig it. Fuck that northerly on Monday though, adds like 3 degrees.

I was in Death Valley a few years back when it reached over 50 Celsius (maybe 52).

Horrible, oppressive heat, it was. Even the birds were seeking shade, even if it meant all standing next to each other of the ground. They didn't give a shit, it was too hot for interspecies rivalries.

Shaneus

So, Crusader Kings 2. What is it and why do I want it? It's $10, which is like a billion dollars in sale money. That's a lot.

^ that was the joke? ;P

Also: People who don't keep updated wishlists. You are terrible people.

my wish list is full of expensive steamgames i dont really want/have to pay for in case i won the 10 free games things during that promotion
steam sent me a lot of emails saying they all went on special
the fact that it doesnt auto remove games you have is beyond me
You can take the boy out of Tasmania, but you can't take Tasmania out of the boy.

why are you kidnapping Tasmanian boys

So, Crusader Kings 2. What is it and why do I want it? It's $10, which is like a billion dollars in sale money. That's a lot.

It's a grand strategy game where you control basically a dynasty. When the character you're currently controlling dies, you start controlling their heir. Who may or may not be the person who just assassinated the character you were just playing. The game isn't so much a historical game as it is a sim. You can try to keep history on track if you like (though you're unlikely to succeed there outside of the country/region you control at best), but typically you're going to throw history totally off the rails with your actions. Fun game.

Rezbit

Birdy!

Yeah, really missing Greigy's commentary. He was always a good foil for the others and totally hilarious at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom