• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fable 2 was preeeeetty good. Like, 3/5 good.

yo you could shoot people in the balls in Fable 2. IN THE BALLS. And they were all like, OW MY BALLS and they fell over and died.

No I'm just selectively not counting it as a Fable game.

... also you could have orgies in fable 3, and fart on people, and get drunk and throw up, and abuse farm animals, and say HEEEEEYYY and do a pelvic thrust, and if you fart too long you shit your pants and you walk around with shitty pants.

and if you sit around too long listening to the bad guy's speech after he's defeated Stephen Fry fuckin SHOOTS THAT MOTHERFUCKER and is like, PEACE. And then the game ends.

Man Fable 2 is a sweet game.
I did enjoy me some Fable 2. I was all up in those orgies and I even didn't care if I dude came in and messed up my 5 to 1 women to me ratio. I wasn't mad. I didn't even care that the guys sexuality was homosexual. I was awesome. Women loved me. The gay community especially loved me. I could understand. Who was I to prevent men from the carnal joys of me?

The only time I got made was when that gypsy woman got really "I need a big house and lots o' presents and a huge allowance and lots o' romance and I'm real needy and jealous" and then bore a brown-skinned baby. I wasn't brown-skinned. I was played, yo.

But that didn't stop my awesomeness because she had every right to be suspicious. I had 3 other wives in the other (and sometimes same) cities plus a bit of gypsy on the side. Ironically it was the prissy, stuck up bitch that gave me the clap. Once again, I just rocked on, healed myself of my cockrot and orgied it up with her. For someone sooooo stuck up, she didn't mind a few other women in the same bed. Randy litle thing. Probably explains the genital booboos.

Also, I made a large group of people throw up due to my crass humour. I also kept on giving alcohol to women until they threw up and then I took them home to whichever wife was closest to me at the time.

In short, it was the closest My Life simulator I have ever played.

100 run head start with 2 and 2/3rds days of the test left will be very handy, especially if Lyon can work some magic early.

153189.jpg

"I could cradle you like a baby bird Mr. Wade."

Shaneus

I actually bought Fable 2 and I recall putting more than a few hours into it. I wouldn't mind firing it up again because I didn't actually mind it. The dog was a nice touch and it was always pleasing to have him find a condom buried somewhere for me to use.

I actually bought Fable 2 and I recall putting more than a few hours into it. I wouldn't mind firing it up again because I didn't actually mind it. The dog was a nice touch and it was always pleasing to have him find a condom buried somewhere for me to use.

Hey Shaneus is Ridge Racer Unbounded any good?

Also now I am playing around with custom resolutions >_< Fucking PC gaming
?

Pradeep has his 100 lol

Reptile what is your SSD? And what firmware is it on?

Crucial m4 128GB, updated it yesterday to 040H which came out last month. I think it was on 0009 firmware before that, not sure if that was the one with the failure at 5000 hours or not.

In any case it was a one click process which is really nice. No issues since the update, which is even better!

Shaneus

Soz my friend, didn't see it. It's actually (surprisingly) a good amount of fun. Takes a little while to come to grips with the drift mechanic but it's pretty sublime when you do. A nice bit of an arcade racer that really bares no resemblance to any Ridge Racer game ever.

I'd probably put it in the same ballpark as Driver SF. I'm more than happy with it for what I paid (which was around $12 all up w/ DLC).

Soz my friend, didn't see it. It's actually (surprisingly) a good amount of fun. Takes a little while to come to grips with the drift mechanic but it's pretty sublime when you do. A nice bit of an arcade racer that really bares no resemblance to any Ridge Racer game ever.

I'd probably put it in the same ballpark as Driver SF.

Dang, my regret is palpable, I shoulda picked up the 360 version at $10 :(

Hard fought ton for Mr Keeper! Great work after a touchy start. Sets us up great with a good lead now. Has looked great since he went on the attack this morning. First ton of the test too!

Muglh.gif

I'd expect declaration at lunch if we make it until then.
EDIT: Nope, declaring now! Gives them a couple of overs of bowling to make something happen.

Shaneus

Dang, my regret is palpable, I shoulda picked up the 360 version at $10 :(
I wouldn't stress about it... you don't need another game.

It'd be better to pick it up on PC anyway. If yer lucky, it might reappear this weekend on the Steam sale :) But if not, don't fret at all. You still have Blur and should have PGR4.

I don't want to sound rude, but I don't understand how anyone can seriously like AC3. It is fundamentally a bad game. Liking it is markot-tier opinion.

I'm enjoying it much the same way I enjoyed Far Cry 3 or Red Dead Redemption. The main point of the game is unimportant for me, I find the enjoyment in other gameplay systems bundled in with everything else.

There is nothing fundamentally bad about the hunting. Jumping through the trees in the frontier seems fundamentally sound too as I can make it from one point to another without touching the ground or breaking stride.

Rezbit

I'm enjoying it much the same way I enjoyed Far Cry 3 or Red Dead Redemption. The main point of the game is unimportant for me, I find the enjoyment in other gameplay systems bundled in with everything else.

There is nothing fundamentally bad about the hunting. Jumping through the trees in the frontier seems fundamentally sound too as I can make it from one point to another without touching the ground or breaking stride.

Well I guess if holding forward and right trigger is engaging for you I don't know what to say. More power to you sir.

Omikron

I might be doing a markot shortly re: Dark Souls.

Edit: It was the rendering fix... sigh :)

Edit2: Game looksl ike it was made 5-7 years ago...is this what consoles look like on HDTVs? Fuck me.

I'm a couple of hours into ACIII. I don't hate it yet but I am finding it frustrating to beat missions. Still not playing with the main character yet.

I'm reading an article in Audio Technology about how Fable: the Journey had 35 sound designers working on it. Viva Piñata: Party Animlals had 1.5.

Jintor

I might be doing a markot shortly re: Dark Souls.

Edit: It was the rendering fix... sigh :)

Edit2: Game looksl ike it was made 5-7 years ago...is this what consoles look like on HDTVs? Fuck me.

Welcome to the future-past.

Art Direction is impeccable though

If anyone doesn't have dota2 and wants, let me know. I have three copies.
I have a bunch also, five I think? Free to anyone who wants them...

It's a perm.
Damn, that's a shame. Can't say I'm surprised from the stuff he was posting upon his return. I saw Wario64 got perma'd for very little too. Getting a bit ban happy round these parts recently.

No, it just looks like shit. Some views at some points look good, but only comparatively.

They should have cut the Prologue from AC3, makes the tutorial go for far too long in conjunction with the Desmond stuff.
I guess they were trying to enhance a plot point late in the game but they didn't develop it properly.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Blightown is easy once you master the layout of the level. You start to wonder why you even had trouble with it in the first place.

Kritz

Banned
Crap, wario perma'd? Is this all so reptile can take the crown of neogaf game deal man?

I'll miss the choc rage too. Unlike certain other posters, Choc was always amusingly obtuse. I enjoyed him from time to time.

Fable: Lost Chapters is best Fable.

I've replayed Fable 1 almost as much as I've replayed Halo 1, so I guess I partially agree.

I saw Wario64 got perma'd for very little too. Getting a bit ban happy round these parts recently.

Hang on. Wario's ban is permanent? For pointing out that a 6 week old game doesn't deserve a LTTP thread?

No, Wario64 was not given a permanent ban for that. He was given 2 weeks. Then on his Twitter he posted a manipulated image that said he was permed, which derailed a thread pretty badly with people getting outraged just like Planet_JASE is right here. As a result, we are now discussing what to do with him internally, and a permanent ban is one of the options on the table.

What if that's photoshopped and it's really two-weeks?

The "reason for ban" section is also manipulated (he added in the "lol").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom