• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Dead Man

And it's broken scripts that I was using. Damn it. Now I have to see those wankers that I ignored. User highlighter is busted too.

Eh, everything is way bigger and the font is a bit shit.

Hard to zoom out on Chrome too. Just looks really cheap now.

Doesn't help that extensions are broken, should be okay once they update too. Not sure of the point of this update though.

Omikron

I dunno if it is a trick of the eye or whatever, but to me all the font sizes are of different sizes and it just doesn't gel.

It's just so wide. I feel like I need to write a super long sentence to just fill the screen. Alas I never have anything interesting to write.

senahorse

PC stage 1 complete :D

front_zps9585ab8d.jpg~original

sidepic_zps4ca3002d.jpg~original

3:51 PM - BananaArnie: ugh what the fuck is with all these websites going down this negative space design
3:51 PM - BananaArnie: with the no lines and the fucking 4x spacing
3:51 PM - BananaArnie: i have a 26" monitor and i can only see 3 and a half posts on gaf
3:52 PM - BananaArnie: are we allowed bigger avatars now?
THEY ADDED A SPOILER BUTTON
QUOTE FOR PRIZES

THEY ADDED A SPOILER BUTTON
QUOTE FOR PRIZES

Oh my gah, this is the best day.

Axiom

I don't hate it, but I still prefer to use the mobile site..and I generally like to make everything dark.

This reminds me a lot of Something Awful, just using newer design trends.

Personally I don't think it looks bad at all, but by spacing everything out they're actually taking away one of the unsaid ideals of why GAF is such a hub - immediacy.

I think by packing all these threads together, it just made you feel there's a wall of information, so you'd better pay attention.

GAF may be a forum, but I feel its strength has been that it feels more like a bulletin board with a comments system akin to a forum. Combining these two things I felt gave GAF a lot of what made it GAF.

me no likey

fuck you whitespace you're no match for me

Gimme!
Thanks again for ausgaf/subscription tab
Fuck moving my mouse all the way to the top of the page now.

I've preferred the mobile version for reading gaf but yeah, a few tweaks and this won't be so bad on desktop.

Does it do the thing where a video link has a thumbnail on the desktop version?
http://youtu.be/Gtf-3-jbqbg

apparently not

This script seems to be still working for that at this stage

Top Bottom