• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

As a day one WU owner, I really like the system itself; Miiverse is a really neat game-related Twitter-like, and my system is close enough to my bed and desk to allow Gamepad-only play at those locations so I really like that end of things (New Super Mario Bros. U challenges and Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge missions, Kirby's Adventure and Super Metroid, Injustice and Tekken Tag 2 all make for great internet browsing multitasking/laying in bed gameplay) but in terms of exclusive software there's not a whole lot going on right now. Everything I have right now except for Mario and Nintendo Land (and download stuff) is multiplatform software that I could've just as easily gotten for PS3 or 360. The same is true for my brother, Zombi and Lego City.

It's an okay pickup if you're getting the right price and have the money to spare, but it's not worth sacrificing anything just yet. That comes next year with Bayonetta 2.

I'm just going through kuraby now. Small world.

are you on a train with every window having scratched-in graffiti?

Lego City Undercover justified my purchase. ACIII with the off-screen play was great for taking away on holiday. ACIII was still as shit, though.

But yeah. needs more games before I'd tell anyone to buy one.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Can finally stream 1080P content to the apple tv 3 with a plex tweak. Just tested some stuff out over wifi 5GHZ and there wasn't a playback issue.

There might have been though, I think there was some really small small small audio pops in tron legacy. Not sure if that was the device or just the TV.

So fucking good!

Paper Fox

Hi people! I'm heading off to Melbourne for PAX soon and I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the laneways there. Anyone know of any good ones in particular?

That's a 10-4 big buddy.

Cheers, contacted a mate to gift me the uncensored one.

* No Gore: When you shoot an Infected to you see a small splash of blood. You will not see any “gibs” at all.
* No Blood Spatter: You will not see blood spattering on the screen.
* No Dismemberment: You cannot shoot or melee any limbs, including the head, off an Infected.
* No Corpses: As soon as they’re dead, Infected bodies will disappear.
* No Burning: Infected will not catch fire from, for example, a molotov. They will, however, still die.

What the fuck Australia!

Graffiti for sure. Coffee shops aren't a big deal for me, but I'd definitely love to see some street art and quirky stores that might be hidden away.

Hosier lane, very close to flinders station.

Boyfriend and I bought matching game grumps shirts, and they arrived just in time.... for Jon to leave the show :(

if it is anything like the mixed soccer we had, the girls were just there to satisfy the "mixed" part of mixed soccer lol

cuz u know, girls suck at sportz etc

haha, well that was why they asked me. Went way better than expected though, we tied and I did not embarrass myself! I didn't even feel at a disadvantage to the dudes.

Kritz

Banned

I don't know what's worse. My older cousin who installed his babby dart board about half a metre to the right of the entrance to the shed, or my younger cousin who installed the power points immediately below the dart board. Or the fact it's not even a real dart board?

On the plus side, nobody died and I drank a lot.

Boyfriend and I bought matching game grumps shirts, and they arrived just in time.... for Jon to leave the show :(

I've started watching more regularly since he did. I caught the odd video here and there but didn't really follow it as a thing. I like the dynamic between Arin and Dan more.

Can someone explain this? My steam library shows l4d2 and l4d2 beta - 2 days left. I don't own the game, so I presume that they are there due to the free to play weekend.

My friend is trying to gift me the game but it shows him that I already own the game? Can't figure out what's going on? I'm able to add the game in my cart and proceed to paypal checkout too. Weird shit.

Jintor

Can someone explain this? My steam library shows l4d2 and l4d2 beta - 2 days left. I don't own the game, so I presume that they are there due to the free to play weekend.

My friend is trying to gift me the game but it shows him that I already own the game? Can't figure out what's going on? I'm able to add the game in my cart and proceed to paypal checkout too. Weird shit.

i guess you'll have to wait until the weekend is over. Get your friend to buy it and stuff it into his inventory so he can gift you later if you're worried about current sale price

hi i'm grump

i'm not so grump

AND

WE'RE

THE GAME GRUMPS

Jintor

deek

deek

what time is it in hk

aren't you on the same meridian? Is meridian the right word? it's a good word

honestly i only know the grumps because they are major heels in VGCW and it's fun to boo them

2 20 in the morning is the perfect time to appreciate SBS Pop Asia. I'm not sure if it's amazing or terrible but I think that's part of the charm.

I approve of Doctor Who avatars. BoB.

Thankee sir. Ordered the stories I needed to complete (what exists of) Hartnell's run recently and the art of him and Susan on the Planet of Giants cover stood out as neat avatar material.

i guess you'll have to wait until the weekend is over. Get your friend to buy it and stuff it into his inventory so he can gift you later if you're worried about current sale price

Gift arrived, with all it's glorious gore. I might even play it someday. Haven't played a fps on PC since COD4 back in 2007.

lol, have you guys seen this?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/40-best-signs-from-the-restore-the-fourth-rallies

I've started watching more regularly since he did. I caught the odd video here and there but didn't really follow it as a thing. I like the dynamic between Arin and Dan more.
That's strange. I've actually heard that quite a bit, even though Jon leaving seems to have made them lose a looot of subscribers. I started watching it mainly because I liked Jontron, but yeah Dan is working out better than I had expected. There's also that Australian guy who doesn't sound Australian?

honestly i only know the grumps because they are major heels in VGCW and it's fun to boo them

Well tch is what I say to that.

EDIT: I am kinda pissed though, since the invoice said I ordered a woman's small, and they've clearly just given me a male small and cut the tags off. It's miles too big :/

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Sent the hotel an email on friday asking if my reservation is all good for pax, nothing in their system.

So now i'm emailing the site who claims to have booked it to see what the fuck is going on.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I am not going to PAX.

Are you people doing an out of show meet somewhere?

lexi

Banned
tumblr_mjiqvrl5kb1qz6g9ko1_400.jpg

What I can't fathom is the plethora of other zombie games with similar levels of violence that got passed under MA15+.

Also, Playstation AU Facebook page is offering free 30 day psn plus trials, if anyone is interested.

I think whoever rated that game needs to play Last of Us again.

Oh yeah! http://miff.com.au/ Melbourne International Festival starts on July 25th. Just booked my tickets for MOOD INDIGO on the 26th.:) hoping I'm able to see a few more films.

Ooh lucky you.
If I was going I'd want to see Frances Ha, I'm So Excited, Stoker, Mood Indigo and maybe John Dies At The End which would be because of a morbid curiosity to see if anyone associated with cracked.com can actually write something decent.

Jintor

I think whoever rated that game needs to play Last of Us again.

From memory, they mainly rely on the publisher sending them a note that says "Here's the bits we think according to the guidelines would be questionable" and a film reel/video or whatever that effectively has all of the bad stuff in a row.

Top Bottom