• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Paz

Looks like I'll be going to PAX Aus after all, how exciting :)

The awesome folks at Horize & FragLabs laptops are going to run Assault Android Cactus on their machines, so I'll be there showing off the game at booth 1412 if anyone wants to come play and check it out.

markot

Banned
Pax is gonna bomb like a Canadian freight train.

Too soon?

I cant believe you goombas are lining the pockets of those 2 racketeers.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Looks like I'll be going to PAX Aus after all, how exciting :)

The awesome folks at Horize & FragLabs laptops are going to run Assault Android Cactus on their machines, so I'll be there showing off the game at booth 1412 if anyone wants to come play and check it out.

Awesome.

I'll bring a laptop and 4gate you during your lunchbreak.

jambo

GEM feed looked awesome, all in HD and clean and crisp. Then they cut live to the ground and it looks like a YouTube 240P stream =

Yah, good point. Even GTA IV was pretty terrible in itself...

Pretty surprising that it hasn't been announced for next gen consoles/pc though. Would make buying a copy much more worth it.

PC / nextgen port, thanks. Not gonna play that game on 8 year old hardware.

Rockstar being smart by keeping it exclusive to the already massive install base of the PS3 and 360. As for the graphics, notice the SCALE of the game. It's bigger than any sandbox game ever made. Stable frame rate is more important than prettier graphics.

GTA4 was released in the early stages of the life cycle of current gen consoles. GTA5 is coming in the final stages, there is a massive difference.

I picked a great day to wake up at 5am to head out to bloody laverton.

Hah, it was down to 1 degree here from 2am-5am last 2 days. Also, what's in laverton?
Nothing but terrible smell from the sewage plant

Escape From Planet Earth: 3/10, a resounding "meh" from me.
Meet The Robinsons: 7/10, enjoyable with lots of fun bits for adults and a fun time travel story.
Despicable Me 2: 7/10, funny and a good sequel.

Bernbaum

HEY BERNBAUM that Sega 48 game collection is up on Amazon for $5. Steamkey.

Also Mr Bean Region 2 DVD collection with Teddy, 12 discs for $44 posted

Ah well, I got effectively the same thing for $10 yesterday.

In the Game of Summer Sales, You Win or You Die.

EDIT: Turns out the $5 deal doesn't include Phantasy Star II-IV, which I wanted, and a few other games. Otherwise it looks like I've got everything there.

HEY BERNBAUM that Sega 48 game collection is up on Amazon for $5. Steamkey.
In the past they've had a Steam and non-Steam key available at the same price, on sale at the same time. I bought the non-Steam one and wanted the Steam one. They refunded me quickly when I contacted support.

Maybe search if you want the Steam one?

senahorse

Starting to get just a little less pessimistic about the NBN staying, Labor in with a real chance now. Tony looks like he is having a hard time adapting to the new battle and it's probably too late for them to change leaders now and save face. As much as I want this election year to just be over, election day is going to be a cracker.

Top Bottom