• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

HAI GUYS GOOD NEWS

Telstra storing data on behalf of US government

The contract does not authorise the company or law enforcement agencies to undertake actual surveillance. But under the deed, Telstra must preserve and "have the ability to provide in the United States" all of the following:

"Wire" or electronic communications involving any customers - including Australians - who make any form of communication with a point of contact in the US;
"Transactional data" and "call associated data" relating to such communications;
"Subscriber information"; and
"Billing records".

teekun

I would love to know what sort of record the NSA has on me. There's got to be one. I know they've said that they were only truly interested in foreigners' communications, but there's no way an expat doesn't get tracked extensively as well.

hidys

How the fuck can something like this happen without cooperation with the Australian government? Howard and his cronies had to have some part in this right?

If you told me Rudd\Gillard were responsible I wouldn't be surprised. Even more scarily it may have had nothing to do with any of our governments and was a deal between Telstra and the US.

If you told me Rudd\Gillard were responsible I wouldn't be surprised. Even more scarily it may have had nothing to do with any of our governments and was a deal between Telstra and the US.

but that would make telstra potentially committing treason

it was probably part of the US free trade agreement Howard made.

and lol, get off with the labor shit, Liberals do just as much fuckery with this (if not more)

markot

Banned
A: Pork Katsu Bento is the best Japanese food.

B: I fixed my GPU cause im awesome. Thanks for the help mr JUST BUY A NEW ONE!

Also I had some KFC today that was pretty pink >.< So if I die you know why.

markot

Banned
You know, I have stood up for you before, but this is just egregious. No more.

For fucks sake.

Im sorry but I dont eat whale like you. Sure it may taste nice, but what price your soul?

l.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmm

I need to find some of that katsu sauce >.<!

Dead Man

FOOD ON SKEWERS?!

AHAHAAHAHAH!

Better than your black plastic salad box of schoolkids lunches.

Edit: Look you nazi, you are making my post count go up, stop it.

Edit2: All you will get is edits, your terrible taste in food is not worth inflating my post count. &#12541;(&#9679;-`&#1044;´-)&#12494;

markot

Banned
Its not Japanese food if a 2 year old could cook it! And guess what? Even for a 2 year old food on skewers is novice mode.

If I said I wanted some Japanese good and that came to the table, I would commit seppuku instantly. Which I imagine is what japanese chefs do if they are ever asked to make that.

Shaneus

So what's the deal with these trading card things... you earn them just by playing or are there certain things (like cheevos) you have to do to get them? The site doesn't explain shit, really :(

ARGH. Fuck. Missed out on Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $10 :(

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So Rid is making the reservation for AusGAF Korean BBQ on Friday at 8PM

If you guys need to bail out, Please let me know. I really don't want 10 people turning up when we have 22/23 saying Yes. People will be pissed.

Hahaha, this whole page had me laughing my head off.

And you're all wrong but markot is least wrong. Katsu curry is the best Japanese food, with taiyaki and okonomiyaki tying second.
Paging Jintor! Shanshan and her BF!

I know they'd want to see it.:p

Also naw it's Evilore-approved so you know it's good.
I'd love to but we're leaving Sunday arvo:( uni again on Monday.

So what's the deal with these trading card things... you earn them just by playing or are there certain things (like cheevos) you have to do to get them? The site doesn't explain shit, really :(

ARGH. Fuck. Missed out on Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $10 :(

You earn them by time spent. You could just idle a game and you'll get something. Except for the free to play stuff, that requires you to drop some cash first.

If you guys need to bail out, Please let me know. I really don't want 10 people turning up when we have 22/23 saying Yes. People will be pissed.

Checked the Friday, really need to do this trivia, so I'm bailing. Hope to meet/catch up with y'all at some point that weekend though.

Kritz

Banned

>_> I have people on call if we need them

Top Bottom