• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Anyone know any cheaper ways to post an item overseas? I was thinking of joining the candy swap in OT but I looked up shipping prices and it's like $55 for the CHEAP Australia Post shipping. And like $77 for Europe. :

Hmm... I don't remember it being that much when I did the candyswap (to US). Like it was expensive, but not that much.

Best thing about being late to the party on Borderlands 2? Got like 50 something golden keys :)

Fuck the cricket. Can't believe we collapsed again. We were like 1/100! Lost 5 wickets for 70 runs, fucking muppets. Up to Haddin of all people to save the series >.>

r1chard

Tomb Raider. I'd forgotten about that.

And with reptile filling my Steam with goodies I don't even feel bad about missing this Steam sale!

Thanks reptile :)

I hope not. I was hoping it was vague and random enough to trigger something... it was a toss up between that and this.
That, I remember. How about this? My parent's had this single on vinyl. The great thing about it was that the B-Side was the song in reverse.

Looking it up on Youtube was the first time that I've seen the film clip, or even considered that there was one in the first place, for that matter.

lupinko

Hi AussieGAF, was wondering if you guys could recommend a site that sells Australian iTunes digital gift cards that would be emailed?

Yes, I know that sounds weird from a non-Australian.

RustyO

Just a heads up that you can grab iTunes cards at Woolworths for 20% off at the moment. I think until Tuesday; for $10, $20 and $50 cards.

Saw that last night. It actually says some forms and methods of Chiro are bollocks and that the main issue is that too many practitioners out there are using forms and methods that are not backed by positive research. The main issue raised is that the field is pretty loose and needs stronger guidelines and accepted practices to avoid all the damage that is done to thousands of people every day. They don't even have a system for tracking adverse effects on patients across practitioners (in the process of being setup apparently).

senahorse

Tomb Raider was a good game, like many sequels this gen, not in the same vein as the games of old but still a good game all the same, I had a lot of fun with it.

I purchased the Year of the Snake DLC for Sleeping Dogs and a couple of pointless costumes for Hitman. That's it so far. I don't reckon anything will drop down enough for me to bite. I have to be a bit of a tight arse.

Oh and gifted Hotline Miami to a friend because it's awesome.

Top Bottom